Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

one guy

Hey guys i've recently met some guy at first I liked him then he stood me up. After that he apologized and then asked for my facebook. He added him after I ignore him. Now I regret and I added him, he accepted but I don't know should I start the conversation again? I don't know how would he react? Maybe he is mad because I ignored him.
What do you guys think?

I think the ball is in his court. He messed up so he needs to communicate with you first.

If you're uncomfortable with him looking at your page put him under the limited section

Code:
Yeah but he apologized first two times and then he added me and I ignored him. But maybe he isn;t mad since he accepted me later.

Oh I was under the impression you were still annoyed he blew off your date. If you're not, go for it! Send him a hey wats up or just write on his wall if u want to make a casual breaking of the ice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon