Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and sexuality

(04-02-2011, 12:43 AM)Wishful Wrote:  Well, every male has estrogen in the body and every female has testosterone in her body. But in both cases it is at a very reduced level. If you were to reduce your T level way down with SP, the estrogen would be at a higher relative level and could cause feminization to occur. You stated that you are not sure if you want breasts or not. That is a question you have to figure out for yourself and come to a final decision BEFORE you sart messing with hormones. SP can cause breast growth simply by removing the T that inhibits it. I would suggest going to a department store and getting a bra, not a big one but an A or B cup, and wearing it. Use a breast form or something to fill out the cups. Now go for a walk downtown. If you can't handle that then growing breasts is out. Once you do grow them you will be wearing that bra all the time. Give this a LOT of thought - and try the bra. Its a good way to see what you are in for.
wow your like a breast Jedi
so wise

(04-02-2011, 12:43 AM)Wishful Wrote:  Well, every male has estrogen in the body and every female has testosterone in her body. But in both cases it is at a very reduced level. If you were to reduce your T level way down with SP, the estrogen would be at a higher relative level and could cause feminization to occur. You stated that you are not sure if you want breasts or not. That is a question you have to figure out for yourself and come to a final decision BEFORE you sart messing with hormones. SP can cause breast growth simply by removing the T that inhibits it. I would suggest going to a department store and getting a bra, not a big one but an A or B cup, and wearing it. Use a breast form or something to fill out the cups. Now go for a walk downtown. If you can't handle that then growing breasts is out. Once you do grow them you will be wearing that bra all the time. Give this a LOT of thought - and try the bra. Its a good way to see what you are in for.
wow your like a breast Jedi
so wise

Alexis,
I feel realy sorry for you, as you are co conflicted. I do wonder whether your irritability is a result of your inner conflicts, rather than the effect of PM. The simple truth is that, if you want to femanise your body, you have no control as to how it will pan out and boobs are part of the package.
I would suggest that you ask yourself a simple question; as a child, did you wish that you had been born a girl? The question is simple but you need to look deeply into your soul, to answer it truthfully, because the implications are so great. If the answer is yes, do not duck the issue as it will never go away and can never be suppressesd because you literaly have a woman's brain, but that can ony be medicaly proved post mortem.
If you had those feelings, press on, as the sooner you face up to them, the better the oucome and the happier life you will have and the less hurt you will inflict on yourself and loved ones. Remember transsexualism, is nothing to do with sexuality. Some transsexuals are attracted to women some to men, some change their preference, post SRS, but most do not.
If you never had such feelings, I think you would be better off stopping, before you cause yourself serious problems.
All the best, whatever you decide,
Chrissie

(04-02-2011, 12:43 AM)Wishful Wrote:  I would suggest going to a department store and getting a bra, not a big one but an A or B cup, and wearing it. Use a breast form or something to fill out the cups. Now go for a walk downtown. If you can't handle that then growing breasts is out. Once you do grow them you will be wearing that bra all the time. Give this a LOT of thought - and try the bra. Its a good way to see what you are in for.

Smile

What an excellent suggestion. In my case a bit redundant, though. When I go out, a bra is the only piece of female clothing I don't wear. 3" heels and a knee length skirt don't leave much to the imagination.

Nonetheless, Wishful's point is well made and a good one. I am very happy in a female persona that's why I spend as much time as possible en fem. Breasts will be the finishing touch for me, not the start of something. If you cannot stand being publicly female then you had better not have any breasts.

Beverley

Alexis,
I should have read your post of 2 Feb more carefully. 120 caps at 80 mg = 9600 mg. I have been taking 2000mg a day, recently and have never taken less than 1000 and at times have upped it to 6000, even 8,000, when I felt things had stalled. Your total intake has been equivalent to my 4 day dose, at the early stages. I knowthat, a number of people, have been disappointed in PM. It always turns out thart they have been on tiny doses.
I am not sure, for how long you have been on PM, but I am left doubting that the PM is responsible, to any great extent, for how you feel, I suspect it is more down to your inner conflicts and feelings that you were doing something positive and then doubting whether it was the right thing to do.
Chrissie

Be careful about dosages. Some PM is an extract, some isn't. Extracts of anything always mean far smaller doses. Think of extracts as concentrated. I'd also consider trying a brand change if your brand isn't doing it for you.

My PM claims to to be 100% pure; it certainly works.

What I'm using is an extract. Its the phytogen complex from solgar. what i noticed was that on 2 to 3 capsules i don't really feel much pain or tenderness. but surprisingly on only one i feel it in both nipples.
mabye i'm not sure if i want to be a woman but what i do know 100 percent is that i don't want to be masculine. in other words i don't want to look like a guy. feminization with small aa cup breasts would be a dream come true. my mom's were pretty small when she was my age from what i've seen on old pictures. so i must be her size, maybe even smaller.

by the way, i just got health insurance from my work place and i was thinking about going for a physical exam and telling my doctor that i have gander issues and i need help. now when i get to my endo and he asks me if i ever took any hormones before, shell i say i took phytoestrogens. i have a feeling that when it gets to that point the endo might think i was stupid for doing so. i don't know why but i have a feeling that doctors don't like when their patients have self medicated. what do you guys think?

I think that if you are going to a doctor to discuss this topic, you need to tell them everything or you're wasting your time going to them. Blindfolding someone before asking them what they see isn't likely to give you a useful response.

I have seen the comment made on other forums that if the doctor knows you have self-medicated (not sure herbs count) then they can skip a lot of the questions about whether you're serious or just playing at it.

In my experience if you ask a doc about herbs they say they don't know a thing about them and then tell you to quit taking them. Standard answer, med school 101. And he is probably right, he don't know anything about them. He has enough problems keeping up with the prescription drugs what with all the new ones coming out all the time. Trying to know all the herbs, and there are far more of them than prescription drugs, would be very difficult if not impossible task not to mention all the different companies with different quality of each herb, maybe from batch to batch - no standards. There are herbologists out there who do specialize in herbs and their effects but finding them is not very easy. And they don't know prescription drugs. Another I don't know about them, just stop taking them. Herb school 101. So where does that leave us? Well, you pays your dime and you takes your chances. Just wanted to let you know what to expect if you tell the doc you are taking herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon