Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just starting my journey

Hello girls, im new to this forum, would like to say its a wonderful forum, a bit about myself, i'am 26 years old, tall and slim male, i have always been in love with the female breasts (not in a sexual way) ive been cross dressing for many years now and always wanted to be more like a natural female, i want to start using herbs to grow my own breasts, Also my 5 sisters and mum have large breasts will this help growth for me in the long run? Ive got fenugreek, saw palmetto and pueraria mirifica are these good to start? Any pointers would be wonderful, thanks girls,

(29-01-2011, 01:22 PM)russyanderson Wrote:  Hello girls, im new to this forum, would like to say its a wonderful forum, a bit about myself, i'am 26 years old, tall and slim male, i have always been in love with the female breasts (not in a sexual way) ive been cross dressing for many years now and always wanted to be more like a natural female, i want to start using herbs to grow my own breasts, Also my 5 sisters and mum have large breasts will this help growth for me in the long run? Ive got fenugreek, saw palmetto and pueraria mirifica are these good to start? Any pointers would be wonderful, thanks girls,

hi there russy welcome to the forum
and congraz on your first step on growing your now natural breast

it seem to help you over all if your sister have large breast
im about to go with pueraria mirifica i been told that alone seems to do great

btw dont forget to take a before and after pic Wink

I wish you all the best. The rule of thumb, is that you should end up a cup size less than mum & sisters. Keep us posted

Hi girls, its been 10 days or so since ive started my herbs and ive noticed a little fullness and erected nipples, my chest seems to be very little fatter, no other signs of growth, there not sore or not itchy, which leads me to my next question should i expect to experience any other signs this early on, im currently take 2x600 FG and 2x500 SP 3 x days with lots of massaging, any further tips and tricks would be lovely,

Hi girls, its been 10 days or so since ive started my herbs and ive noticed a little fullness and erected nipples, my chest seems to be very little fatter, no other signs of growth, there not sore or not itchy, which leads me to my next question should i expect to experience any other signs this early on, im currently take 2x600 FG and 2x500 SP with lots of massaging, any further tips and tricks would be lovely,

Hi Russy,

I've been taking 1xSP 2xRed clover and 2xFG 3 times a day for a month and the changes snuck up on me. I was getting no tingles or itches or anything so I thought it was not working then I got the tape measure out and found the measurement around my bust went up 7cm in a month.

Beverley

Wow! Congratulations! Sounds like your body is very responsive, be careful! Big Grin

Lisia

Hi all, just a couple of quick questions, 1, is there anyone on this forun that is around the same age as me (26) trying to grow breasts, 2, if/when my breasts start to grow how would breasts look on a 6ft slim male 95cm around chest when started, 30-32 inch waist, is that roughly a 12 dress size? Thanks for any info,

If you get B cup boobs, I guess you will be 14 or more likely a 16 and should look good wth that waist.

Hi all, just recieved my PM can anyone tell me how much i should start with, what i can i sort of expect to start happening and roughly how long till i should see some changes, also quick update had good day yesterday i was on work course and i could feel something happening in my chest for the whole duration of course (9hrs), i felt really excited as this was the first real time i could really feel something happening in the 3 weeks ive been taking FG+SP and massage, any further hints and tips would be really nice, Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon