Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG Breasts! PM is truly marvelous! (Pics)

Hi.

Your growth is almost unbelievable. I have been taking PM for about 10 months and I don't have the growth that you show.

Did you change to PM after having spent time with other herbs etc please?

Are you taking anything with the PM, e.g. a testorone blocker please?

In addition to the PM what else is part of your regime e.g. massage, suction etc please?

Congratulations on your changes.

Best regards,

Sarahwr

Hi again Lisia.

I can understand your feelings of fear. You have moved from the question of can you do it? To the reality that yes you can and you are growing breasts. So where to from here? I suggest you take a breather and decide if this is what you want?

I can also understand your not wanting to mention where you get your product. Too many "tear downers" on here just looking for an excuse to negatively comment on people.

Thanks for asking, Due to my stop again start again program. I am not as far along as I feel I should be. (Of course I am over 40 so growth will take longer than someone who is younger.) I recently added a progesterone cream to my herbals and had some changes to the development I was getting. More development in the nipple rather than under and around it (Chrissiegirls re-upholstering)Big Grin. I just stopped recently due to being ill and having too much of a sore throat to take my pills. Shame as I was starting to hone my program.

I am considering going to BO in a few weeks to see what kind of changes I can get with the glandulars.

Lisia,
PM is great and you are doing really well, considering how slight you are. Does'nt it feel great!
Chrissie

Congratulations Lisia! I'm seeing similar results to yours. I keep hearing different folks get different results, I'm happy for you that yours were what you wanted, like mine.

(02-02-2011, 08:52 AM)Andy Wrote:  Hi again Lisia.

I can understand your feelings of fear. You have moved from the question of can you do it? To the reality that yes you can and you are growing breasts. So where to from here? I suggest you take a breather and decide if this is what you want?

I can also understand your not wanting to mention where you get your product. Too many "tear downers" on here just looking for an excuse to negatively comment on people.

Thanks for asking, Due to my stop again start again program. I am not as far along as I feel I should be. (Of course I am over 40 so growth will take longer than someone who is younger.) I recently added a progesterone cream to my herbals and had some changes to the development I was getting. More development in the nipple rather than under and around it (Chrissiegirls re-upholstering)Big Grin. I just stopped recently due to being ill and having too much of a sore throat to take my pills. Shame as I was starting to hone my program.

Well I must say that I am quite jealous of your nips, wow!! Good luck getting back into the swing of things.
(02-02-2011, 11:45 AM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  Lisia,
PM is great and you are doing really well, considering how slight you are. Does'nt it feel great!
Chrissie

Thank you, and yes it feels wonderful so far!

(02-02-2011, 03:17 PM)sfem Wrote:  Congratulations Lisia! I'm seeing similar results to yours. I keep hearing different folks get different results, I'm happy for you that yours were what you wanted, like mine.

Thank you, i am indeed happy so far, with a great big smile on my face!

Hi Lisia.
I am glad that you have had the results you have had and are pleased with them. Onward and forward.
I appreciate the comment on the nips I am a bit jealous of your overall projection. Unfortunately I guess I am one of those people who doesn't appreciate what they have been given already. To me they still are not big enough. I would like the areolas to be half again as big and the nipples to be about twice their current size. That is one reason I am considering trying glandular therapy. I have had a GG (on another site) comment to me that my nips were bigger than hers. She had a beautiful set of Cs that looked more like Ds to me. Ah well.

Good luck on your program.

Nice comment to receive from a GG! Smile

I am hoping to get my nips at least as big as you have been able to, and at least twice as large areola. I can see where the areola have gotten a bit bigger than they originally were, just hoping for quite a bit more there. Wink

Lisia

Hi Lisia.

It would have been useful to know a little more about your regime.

You have grown fantastically well on PM compared with myself.

I am considerably older than you which is not helping my progress.

Chrissiegirl is who I am closest to as far as maturity is concerned and I follow her posts with interest as she give me hope for the future.

I understand your reticence at not wanting to divulge too much but just thought I would ask for your advice.

Best regards,

Sarah

Hi Lisia,
Like you I bought the Aintoral brand and have had similar results. So much that J got scared. I took a month off, but missed the girlish feelings too much to give it up for good. What do you foresee for the future?
Melody

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon