Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry?

Hi All,

I received an NB yesterday and started pumping right away. The initial results are encouraging to say the least! Smile I am wondering how many other bio-males on the forum using it. Please share your success and any tips.

My current size is a little loose 38A now (yes, I finally went up to correct band size) and using the medium NB cups. I plan on working up to 2 sessions of an hour a day after a week or so of "break in" to allow my breasts to get used to pumping.

My goal is a 38B. That is about my max as I don't want to be too obvious wearing t-shirts/polos now that warmer weather is here.

Happy growing!

Hugs,
Lisa

what we do with tummy it is hard to reduce ?is any better remedies?

Hemletrose, the only suggestion I have is diet and exercise to lose weight. There are a million diets you can use. I am on a simple low carbohydrate, high protein diet, and eat small portions. I have the same waist size as I did 20+ years ago, so it works for me! It just takes a little discipline! Good luck.

Kayaking is excellent for the tummy...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon