Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM growth?

PM growth?
i on PM i been on a few herbs this year and am allmost at the size i want
would like to know when i go off pm will i still get growth i dont mind if i do
but dont want to loss any and at the same time not get to big as i have spinal damage

You will notice some shrinkage, I know this due to experience.

If you are where you feel you want to be, I would suggest a "maintanance" dose of 1000 mg a day, to maitain your present level of growth and see how things go.

Hi Chrissie.

Strange but I was only thinking I hadn't seen any posts from you lately.

I'm pleased you are still around and hope everything is well.

How many capsules does 1000mg equate to please?

Unfortunately I remove the labels from the bottles when they arrive so can't check.

I'm currently, or will be when I start again after a weeks break, taking 4 of the PM(UK) capsules per day.

Thanks in advance,

Sarah

I lost my broad band line, hence my silence. The capsules are 500mg each.

Thanks Chrissie.

Are you still taking PM please?

Is it a maintenance dose or are you taking a larger dosage please?

Thanks,

Sarah

Currently I am on 3 caps a day and am still aware of changes happening, most notably to the upper part of my boobs. I am not sure how much longer I will be able to wear moulded cup bras as they tend to cut in along the top edge. My boobs certaily feel bigger, than a few weeks ago and as winter recedes and I am wearing tops with more scooped necks, I am very aware that I have a very fem chest, as opposed to simply having a pair of boobs; how good is life?SmileSmileSmileSmile
I reckon I could continue to grow for another 2 years, so I am hopefull of making a C cup, at least; my goal is to be big enough to have a cleavage and it no longer seems an impossible goal.

(06-03-2011, 12:07 PM)Chrissiegirl Wrote:  Currently I am on 3 caps a day and am still aware of changes happening,
What, if anything, has happened to your body hair? Has it become finer? Have you had any regrowth on the scalp?

Beverley

What have you done about chest hair since you are now sporting more revealing décolletage?

Hi.

I am sure there has been a change in my overall body hair.

Sometimes I think my head hair has definitely thickened and that my leg and arm hair has thinned.

I am fortunate in that I have never been very hairy on my chest.

There are some odd stray straggley ones around my nipples and these are removed by shaving them every couple of weeks.

So despite disappointing results, from taking PM, in my efforts to promote breast growth there has been some physical and emotional changes for the goodSmile

Best regards,

Sarah

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon