Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male breast enlargement

Heart 

[/size][/font][font=Impact][size=medium] Hello, I am a newbie. A little about me. I am a 46 year old male, who has always wanted female like boobs. Last month I started using Fenugreek, Saw Palemtto, Blessed Thistle, Red Clover, fennel, PABA & GABA and Progesterone cream. Last week my Brava System had arrived. Before I started this regimen, my bra size was just under a B cup. What should my size expectations be? I would love to be a D cup, but I realize that this maybe a rater lofty goal.

I would welcome any advice to help me acheive (or surpass) my goal.

You were a b cup before doing anything? And now you are taking a soup mix of herbs, and hormone cream? If you are serious, you might want to stop all that and see your doctor to find out why you had b cups before starting. Make sure all is well with your body. Then, if you are serious about growing bigger real breasts, you might want to try Pueraria Mirifica on its own. If you grew breasts (not just were overweight) without anything, PM will make you very happy. Before you ask which PM, I suggest reading some of the existing posts.

I fully agree with sfem. That cocktail you are taking does not sound good. For example, the progesterone cream is not for men, it doesn't help developing breasts. In women, only in pregnancy. So drop that one at the very least. Then after a week or two break, the longer the better, see the doc and get checked out. While you are waiting during your break, read, read, read the posts here and in the archives to learn about this stuff your are trying to get into. The more you know, the better off you are. There is some very good advice on the board and it can keep you from harming yoursef. When you are finally ready to resume your NBE fourney, post your desired program here on the board. Old timers here who know will offer advice to help you fine tune it so you can get good results and avoid the dark side. I will warn you, this isn''t for everyone. I, for example, can't take herbs for breast develpment because I suffer from some strong side effects like anxiety attacks, leg cramps, among others. So keep us posted on how you are doing and we will help you out all we can. You can't beat it really. You get the benefit of all our experience without any charge at all.

(22-03-2011, 03:55 AM)Ana Ralina Wrote:  Last month I started using Fenugreek, Saw Palemtto, Blessed Thistle, Red Clover, fennel, PABA & GABA and Progesterone cream. Last week my Brava System had arrived.

Good heavens - the only things missing are silicone implants! You seem to have purchased everything else in the shop.... Wink

Try just the Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek and Red Clover. I found that produced results when I took it 3 times a day with 1SP, 2FG and 2RC, but I have since moved on to PM whilst keeping the SP so I am on 1SP and 2PM, twice a day. I am hoping for continued growth at considerably less cost.

Other things I have noticed. These things alter your mind as well as your body. My approach to foreplay is more feminine in that I get aroused more slowly than before, I just can't "switch on" like I used to. My wife prefers this new way as it is nearer what she needs herself. Erections are less frequent too and I don't get any "morning glory" any more. I am mentally more feminine and need to express that more than previously. I rarely wear male clothing any more, my nails are always polished and I'm growing my hair longer. I don't know if what I am going through is typical, but it is what is happening to me (apart from boob growth) as a result of using these herbs. I'm becoming more TS than TV. I'm frightened, excited, anxious, hopeful, scared and delighted all at the same time.

Beverley

Hi.

I found SP seemed to add weight when I took it and have now stopped using it.

Have you found the same please and is it known for this?

I am just taking 4 x PM and 2 x WY daily now but have added a PM cream.

Regards,

Sarah

I have lost 11 lbs since Xmas. As fast as I make boob I seem to diet it off. I'm down by 3cm from my peak.....

Beverley

Hi bererley-rose.

I too have lost nearly a stone since the new year.

However, I am concerned I may have added some since I weighed myself at the beginning of March.

I do not want my breast growth to be associated with a general weight increase. I don't want man boob.

I shall be weighing my self next Sunday, I do it once a month then I notice the differenceSmile

Best regards,

Sarah

(28-03-2011, 03:01 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  These things alter your mind as well as your body. My approach to foreplay is more feminine in that I get aroused more slowly than before, I just can't "switch on" like I used to. My wife prefers this new way as it is nearer what she needs herself. Erections are less frequent too and I don't get any "morning glory" any more. I am mentally more feminine and need to express that more than previously. I rarely wear male clothing any more, my nails are always polished and I'm growing my hair longer. I don't know if what I am going through is typical, but it is what is happening to me (apart from boob growth) as a result of using these herbs. I'm becoming more TS than TV. I'm frightened, excited, anxious, hopeful, scared and delighted all at the same time.

Beverley

This is very similar to the way many of my TS friends talk during their "transition" phase. if you aren't all ready you might really want to consider at least seeing a therapist, if not taking a good read-through of "Harry Benjamin … Standards of Care" taking some time with the criteria. what you are reporting on the mind effecting aspect it sounds quite literally the estrogen is seeping into your brain.

(05-04-2011, 03:33 PM)EmilyAngelina Wrote:  This is very similar to the way many of my TS friends talk during their "transition" phase. if you aren't all ready you might really want to consider at least seeing a therapist,

I hate dealing with doctors and shrinks. Oddly enough, one of my worries is that if I see a shrink they'll tell me that I am TS when I feel that what I really am is "TV with attitude" even though that is where PM seems to be pushing me.

I have no problems being seen in public with breasts and I would much, much rather have my own boobs than falsies because then I could do a much better job of living as a woman. Does that make me TS? D*mned if I know...

(05-04-2011, 03:33 PM)EmilyAngelina Wrote:  .... if not taking a good read-through of "Harry Benjamin … Standards of Care" taking some time with the criteria....

Thanks for the tip. Do you mind if I ask what you consider yourself to be? I'm not totally clear after reading what you posted. It all sounded very, very experimental.

(05-04-2011, 03:33 PM)EmilyAngelina Wrote:  .... what you are reporting on the mind effecting aspect it sounds quite literally the estrogen is seeping into your brain.

I certainly hope so because that is one of the main reasons I take it.

Beverley

HI Anna. I would drop the fennel for now. It is a weaker phyto-estrogen and I would only use it if you change to a different herb combination. Like maybe Fennel and black cohosh.

As for the progesterone cream, http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about454.html&highlight=progesterone

I would save the cream until you have some development going. I found some use for the cream after I developed a little. I used it a few days out of the week last time I was on herbs. I mixed it with tea tree oil and Eucalyptus essential oil for a topical application. But I wouldn't use it except every four weeks or so.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon