Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need advice

Thank you for the advice Chriissiegirl, you are likelyrigh on the money.

I am hoping to solve all my problems in one swoop. I can't get myself into a diet and exercise routine (that I'll stick to) until I like myself, and I can't like myself until I change myself.

Normally this would be a vicious circle without an exit, but I'm cutting through the gordian knot, as it were, by changing the biggest thing I hate about myself that isn't weight realted.

My order will arrive in a couple weeks and I'll keep you posted. I don't have enough money left for an anti-androgen (thanks for the correction, Pansy-mae), so I will stick with a large PM does to start with.

Hi Sarah,
I am sure that the effect of the PM, on your mood, will give you a different outlook on life. I wish you all the best, in that respect.
As to excersise, I know you have the back problems, which limit you, but have you considered getting a dog. I have 2 dogs and they are crucial to my sense of wellbeing. From April to September, I work 16 hour days, 7 days a week, with hadly a break; except the 1to 1 1/2 hours I try and take, for a vigerous walk with the dogs. If for any reason, I cannot take them out, for a few days, my weight goes up. Further, I found the company and unqusetioning loyalty, of my dogs, a huge comfort, in the early stages, of my transition. To me they were mummy's boy ang girl, long before I confided, in any human. In that way, they helped me view myself as female. If you live on your own, the fact, that you have a sentient being, around, who you have to look after, is very important to your sense of wellbeing. Further, if you are out with a dog, other dog owners and dog lovers, will talk to you and you will feel less isolated. In the end, the ststistics say it all; dog owners, live longer.
If you worry about bending down to take hold of a dog, or to put it's lead on, consider a retired, racing, Greyhound, they are the gentlest and most easy going dog imaginable and the collar is easily held, without bending down.

Oh, I'm way ahead of you in that department. I have always been a dog person. Smile I have 2 shitzu poodle mixes, Jackie and Pepper. They stay with my parents. I can't keep dogs with me anyway, the room I rent is literally smaller than most jail cells. I am getting onto ODSP (a government support program tha pays much more than the one I'm currently on) and plan to get my own dog as soon as I can.

I also don't usually have troubles with getting around or mobility. It's mostly just pain. I have more troubles with physical activies from my weight and being so out of shape than I do from my physical disorder. I plan on starting an excercise regim once I've been on hormones for a while, so that my fat will distribute they I want it to. Also, seeing myself get more feminine as I lose weight will be a GREAT motivator to keep doing so. I'm actually quite flexible. I used to be able to put both legs behind my head and walk on my hands. Blush

Hi

I to am a large Bio male am I am trying to start a routine to grow breasts.
I am on the following routine and have started to get a nice sensation in my nipples and lower breast. Can you let me know if I am over doing the herbs? I am a bio male and large 6"4" and 225.
Your thoughts please on dosages.
Morning RC 800 mg / FG 1.2G / SP 1.35G Dry Massage
Noon RC 800 mg / FG 1.2G / SP 1.35G Dry Massage
Even RO 660 mg / FG 1.2G / SP 1.35G mositure lotion massage

Also any pointers on massage? Do creams or other lotions work?

Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon