Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male breast enlargement

(05-04-2011, 10:44 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(05-04-2011, 03:33 PM)EmilyAngelina Wrote:  .... if not taking a good read-through of "Harry Benjamin … Standards of Care" taking some time with the criteria....

Thanks for the tip. Do you mind if I ask what you consider yourself to be? I'm not totally clear after reading what you posted. It all sounded very, very experimental.

first off, to be clear, every thing I have posted so far is a accurate representation of my life and knowledge as far as I know it, considering I have spent a great amount of time reading most every book I can get my hands on in terms of TG, and what I have come up with is that little of it applies directly to me. I have also spent a good deal of time considering where I stand with respect to myself (alone, with my SO, and with more then one therapist). I also have many friends scattered about the LGBTQ community, and I know that I can relate to few of them completely.
So, what I have come up with is what I have tried to say very clearly in my signature: that both camps have stereotypes of themselves as well as stigmas with respect to the other camp. And basically I would rather stand between the two and challenge both of their stereotypes and the stigmas as much as possible.

Though the short answer is: TV/(TS?), gender-outlaw, neither wishing to identify as completely male, or completely female, based on a fluid thought pattern.

Hi Ana,
I take 1500mg AM and my breasts cream morning and evening so that my breasts are growing.
With the success I am satisfied, however, would like larger nipples and nipples.
Why do you want bigger breasts?
greetings

Try this thread.

I personally don't know anything about that stuff but the link above is a thread about it. Altenatively, sarch on "Triactol" and read the threads on it.

HI,
I am new and was hoping to get some insight into whether or not I am taking enough herbs. I am a bio Male at 6'4" and 220lbs.
I am taking 2 x 610 mg of FG 3 x a day
2 x 400 mg of RC 3 x a day
3 x 450 mg of SP 3 x a day
3 Chi massages a day

I have been at for 3 weeks and have some puffiness starting and tenderness in my nipples but no gigiles.
I am currently limiting myself to one cup of coffee each morning about two hours before I take my first herbs.

I really enjoy reading the board but have to admit I am begining to feel that maybe I will not be able to grow boobs.

Any comments or thoughts are appreciated.
Denise

(28-04-2011, 10:21 PM)Denisetobe Wrote:  HI,
I am new and was hoping to get some insight into whether or not I am taking enough herbs. I am a bio Male at 6'4" and 220lbs.
I am taking 2 x 610 mg of FG 3 x a day
2 x 400 mg of RC 3 x a day
3 x 450 mg of SP 3 x a day
3 Chi massages a day

I have been at for 3 weeks and have some puffiness starting and tenderness in my nipples but no gigiles.
I am currently limiting myself to one cup of coffee each morning about two hours before I take my first herbs.

I really enjoy reading the board but have to admit I am begining to feel that maybe I will not be able to grow boobs.

Any comments or thoughts are appreciated.
Denise

Hi Denise,

That sounds a reasonable regime and at 3 weeks in, a little puffiness and possible tenderness is about right - that is simply the beginning of fat redistribution.
However, at about 3 or 4 MONTHS you can maybe expect to feel proper 'growing pains' and the formation of a knot behind the nipples, and from then on its only another year or two, or three, to go!
So don't give up but don't expect quick results because it ain't gonna happen that way. Don't forget it takes GG's several years to develop fully at natural puberty and they do have several built-in advantages that we don't! Big Grin

PS - There are different views on coffee drinking. Personally I think drinking coffee has no noticeable effect on breast development and I've seen no real evidence to the contrary. There have been several threads on this topic in the past.

pansy-mae
Thank you for your response.
I guess I was just hoping that would get breast sooner.

I do like the fact that as they get puffier and a little sore I find massage very stimulating. In looking at you picture it appears that you have been at thios for awhile and have developed very nicely.
Are there any other things I should be doning and do you think by 3 or 4 months, I might have enough wear a bra or halter top? I am planning a long weekend away want wanted to sun and tan.
Thanks again.

Hiya,
I can only talk about my progress and we are all different, so you may be luckier than I. However all I can say is that at 3 months in, I went on holiday and spent two weeks lounging around the pool and beach as a male and nobody looked at me twice, so although I was aware of some changes it appeared that nobody else was.
We will be going away again in the middle of June, which will be roughly 9 months. If we were going right now, I'm not sure if I would feel too self-concious or not, but I have a feeling that by then it will be 'keep your shirt on' time!

pansy-mae,

Thank you for sharing you progress. I am a bit envious of your expectations for June. I guess all good thing take time. I have not really started to focus on how I will address the change once it becomes appearant. I do currently cross dress so I am sure the experience will be much more enjoyable once I have natural breasts.
Good luck with your progress going into June.
Have fun and be happy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon