Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Results if anyone wants to see. (archive thread)

Results if anyone wants to see.
July 30 2009 at 12:03 AM cheryl1989 (Login Cheryl1989)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok, i have decided to show anyone thats interested the results i have had with my NBE, which i have been on for nearly 8 months, I have been taking Bountifull breast and saw palmetto aswell as using a noogleberry. I have been feminized quite drasticly by taking this as i also have a medical condition which has contributed to my development. For those who dont know i am a male. The pictures i will send are quite graphic as in they are naked, and two are full body shots so be warned lol. I will not post them on here as i feel not everyone would approve of this and i do not wish to offend anyone so please if you are interested just leave me an email address and i will post the pics to that. Thanks everyone. xxx

Author Reply

Mel C
(Login mcovert) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. July 30 2009, 12:49 AM

Hey,Cheryl.Send them to me at tnladytiger@charter.net

I would be glad to give you my input.I am curious,I can't lie.

~~What you think about,you bring about~~

Mel C

Edit Message Delete Message

laisegirl
(Login laisegirl) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. July 30 2009, 3:13 AM

I oo would be very intersted in seeing your progress. i will also give you any thoughts you want. Send them to treese45107@yahoo.com.

Keep working on it and I wish you the best of luck!

I have kept up with your progress and I applaud your honesty and bravery in this. It must not be easy for you. You have my prayers!

Laisegirl

Katie
(Login breastexplant) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. July 30 2009, 3:46 AM

Hi Cheryl,

I too would be interested in seeing your pics. It takes tremendous courage to do what your doing. What do you think has been the main contributer to your growth? Noogleberry or herbs or combo of all?

Thanks for sharing...my email is katie.pellegrino@gmail.com

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Results if anyone wants to see. July 30 2009, 10:18 AM

I'm curious, you can send me the pics to moriagates@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Blindheart
(Login Blindheart) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. July 30 2009, 4:55 PM

I would be interested in seeing this as well.
SuperAnimeFan@msn.com

i am also male and started on BB about a month ago so i'm curious what to expect. i'm also curious about how much Saw palmetto you used everyday. i'm looking to add that into my program but i'm still not sure how much i need to expect to take.

Amanda
(no login) Eve's Forum July 30 2009, 5:34 PM

Hi my name is Amanda, I would love you see your results. Also the combination and quantities you are taking.

Thanks so much!
Amanda

email: ama_aragon@yahoo.com

wannabecee
(no login) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. July 30 2009, 7:01 PM

Hi Cheryl!!

I'm glad that you are getting the results you want. I'd love to see your progress too - anyarusalka@gmail.com, Thanks!

Michelle
(no login) hey new here July 31 2009, 1:20 PM

i am new to nbe but i would love to see your photo's Smile and any tips you could give me
thanks
Michelle

email : warhognz@yahoo.co.nz

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 5 2009, 11:24 PM

Hi everyone, im sorry if you have not recieved my email yet i have been very busy but im sending them over the next couple of days, i have already sent a few tonight. Thanks everyone for your interest and support. Ill speak to you all soon. xxxx

wannabecee
(Login wannabecee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 5 2009, 11:40 PM

I was wondering what happened, Cheryl. I'm glad you are happy.

can't wait to see...

hunnycreme
(Login hunnycreme) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 6 2009, 3:54 PM

Hi cheryl, I've just started on my NBE program and would be very keen to see your results. My email is hunnycreme@gmail.com

Thanks!

Donny
(Login donnybarrow) Finding the pictures August 6 2009, 8:39 PM

Hi, I am new to this site. Where do you see pictures when people post them?

a
(Login butadujo) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 7 2009, 9:13 AM

This message has been edited by butadujo on Sep 18, 2010 5:50 AM

chocogirl
(Login chocogirl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 8 2009, 9:43 AM

I really want to see your progress and take courage.
sexlovechocolate@yahoo.com

Myly
(Login My20) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 10 2009, 3:47 PM

I'm very interested in seeing your results. Could you please email your pics to me at aguikeameia20@yahoo.com

Thank you!

-Myly

wannabecee
(Login wannabecee)
SENIOR MEMBER amazing results.... August 10 2009, 11:30 PM

Cheryl,

First off - congratulations on reaching your goal. You have really grown!
I do have a question: were you using hormones during the 8 months that you were doing NBE? I know you mentionned Bountifull Breast, SP and the noogleberry, but did you use anything else? what about massage creams or things like that?

You not only grew amazing breasts but your hips have drastically changed as well..

laisegirl
(Login laisegirl) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 10 2009, 11:47 PM

Congrats on your growth!

Dee
(Login Dee32) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 11 2009, 2:48 PM

Hey Cheryl,

I am intrigued. I am wondering if the herbs you take will be effective for females. I also have the NB. I have always had more of a boyish figure (i am darked haired also) and a flat chest. So i wonder if these herbs will work at 'feminising' a female body.

Thankyou for being so open about your journey. It is secrecy that creates a lot of taboos in this world i think.

My email is KeebyDee30@yahoo.co.uk

Martina
(Login scota007) Interested in your results August 11 2009, 3:23 PM

Yes,please,could you sent it to me as well on: martinkasujova@googlemail.com . Thank's. And I have something for you to exchange, too , on : http://leasylife.blogspot.com/

sophie
(no login) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 12 2009, 5:20 AM

I'm interested to see as well...

sophiax26@hotmail.com

Linna
(Login Linna01) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 14 2009, 5:04 PM

Hi Cheryl. Iwould be very interesting in seeing your rezults too. my email is Linute2017@gmail.com ThanksSmile

Garrett
(Login gnizzle1) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 15 2009, 8:19 AM

I'm interested to see ur results swimmin_numba1@yahoo.com
thx!(:

Maria
(no login) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 17 2009, 6:36 PM

Hi Cheryl! I am from RussiaSmile Some days I read the information on this site, I consider its very interesting and useful. I'm very interested in seeing your results if it certainly is possible. Thanks you! my mail: Poison1771@yandex.ru

Miahanna
(no login) Interested in seeing!! August 19 2009, 10:53 PM

Hi! I'm trying to find a routine that works and I am interested in seeing how yours worked out for you, send me them pics please?

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 21 2009, 6:29 PM

Hi everyone, hope everyone is ok, ive been on my holidays so ive not been on for a while, and thank you to everyone who has shown interest in my results. I have not managed to email everyone with my pictures and because i have had such a good response i will be sending my pictures to Eve and try and get them on here for everyone to see as i cannot email everyone, sorry. I have not used any other products other than Bountifull breast and saw palmetto and of course the noogleberry lol. But i have a testosterone deficiancy which has aided in my development. I have actually developed D cup breasts now and i do feel they are a little too large but im more than happy with them and all the other changes my body has gone through during these 8 months. I have to admit ive got alot more than i bargained for but i feel comfortable with myself now and my new life, as i have had to make alot of changes, some of them forced it has to be said. Please feel free to ask any questions, as i will be happy to help as much as i can, thanks everyone. xxxx

Jasmin
(no login) ... August 22 2009, 8:41 PM

hey, can you send me the pics? natser05@yahoo.com
really interested.

Jasmin
(Login natser) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 22 2009, 8:43 PM

hey, can you send me the results?
natser05@yahoo.com

LuvLyLuSty
(no login) PLs send me pix August 22 2009, 11:18 PM

I'm more than interested in c'ing ur results, thanx a bunch!

wannabecee
(Login wannabecee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 23 2009, 3:57 AM

Cheryl,

I'm thinking of getting the Noogleberry and was wondering how much of your results do you think was caused by using noogleberry?

thnx!

xx
wannabecee

kasia
(no login) hi August 23 2009, 5:55 AM

Hi.My name is Kasia.I'm Polish 30years old woman.I really want to now if anything working.I wont to bay pills,but my husband telling my,that not working.The best way is implants,and i'm really scare.So,if u can send me a pictures,i will be really aprichead.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 24 2009, 12:58 PM

Hi Wannabecee, hope you are well. I think the noogleberry has helped alot with my development and maybe speeded it along a little, i went through a stage of it being very painfull though and stopped for a while, but that was when my breasts where budding so you wont have that problem. I have to say i used it quite often and it was only after 3 months or so that i noticed any perminent breast growth, however it did cause me to develop alot larger nipples and areola which im still not happy about now, as i think they are too large, but id advise for you to give it ago, its not very expensive and you can use it as much or as little as you want. I know alot of males have had results with a noogleberry on its own, so it should be able to help a woman get an extra cup size or two lol. Good luck and keep my posted how you get on. xxxx

aerie
(Login aerie84) pics August 28 2009, 2:04 AM

hey cheryl!! could you send me the pics to waterfalls9580@yahoo.com

and also tell me your program??

thanks,

Aerie

Alison
(no login) Feed back on results August 28 2009, 1:47 PM

I would like to see your results as well. Could you send them to alison7245@aol.com please

Alison
(Login Alison7245) View your results August 28 2009, 1:52 PM

I would like to see your results as well alison7245@aol.com

Sandra
(no login) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 28 2009, 6:24 PM

i would like to see this pictures. Sandraz9000@yahoo.com

holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 28 2009, 6:42 PM

grats, on your growth! Big Grin

Tula
(no login) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. August 30 2009, 2:18 PM

I'd like a look too if I'm not too late Cherl, my e-mail: tula_roshyn@yahoo.co.uk

femcurious
(no login) Curious about results September 16 2009, 3:07 AM

Hey Cheryl,
I've been reading a lot of pages on this forum and am interested as to what you have described as to be quite a profound and drastic feminization. I was curious to see as to the changes your body has gone through. I'm also curious if you plan to continue on your course or not. If you wouldn't mind can you share? Mikey79097@yahoo.com

Congrats on becoming the self you had merely dreamed about! :]

sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Results if anyone wants to see. September 16 2009, 12:36 PM

Hi Cheryl,

I haven't been around much over the last year or so, so I may have missed something....why do you think your pictures would offend others? You have just as much right to post and show your results as anyone else. I also took BB and had good results, and then stopped taking the pills and lost alot of what I gained. Now I'm doing great with the noogleberry and have finally decided to post pictures soon, as the pictures are basically what made me believe that it's possible to grow breast - and if it helps someone else believe like it did me, then I decided to go ahead. Anyway, that's my opinion. I've been following your progress, and you are doing great, I'd love to see your pictures, my email is sissy2345@sbcglobal.net.

Sissy

PrincessLyn
(Login PrincessLyn) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. September 21 2009, 8:31 AM

I hope I'm not too late. I have read a lot of the messages you've posted and I'm really interested in this transformation you've gone through. You seem really happy and surprised by your growth. I wonder if what works for males could work the same for females... Are you going to past the pictures on here??

Also, by the sound of it, noogleberry did you great, I'm actually beginning to wonder if I should try it myself... (a bit scared of the pain that might come with it tho ha ha)

Hope I get to see the pictures...

Take care

patientlywaiting
(no login) I am interested in seeing your progress September 27 2009, 2:30 PM

I am interested in seeing your progress also! Im new here, and actually just found this site today! Please email me at www.sick_63@hotmail.com I would also like to know if you used any other methods than the ones you described already! Thank you!

Sandra
(Login SandraDD) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. September 29 2009, 6:59 PM

Hi Cheryl I'd love to see your results, please send your pictures to 4sandrine@gmail.com

Congratulations btw!

Danielle
(Login daniellesmith) I would like to see September 30 2009, 1:58 AM

Like you I am getting started. I'm using fenugreek and Avodart. So far I am a 38 "a"

alex
(Login alexleena) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. September 30 2009, 3:46 AM

alexleena@aim.com

congrats on your results!

curvesgimme
(no login) yay October 1 2009, 1:14 AM

Hey can you send your pics to me too?

honey_stars20@hotmail.com

thanks =)

gin
(Login gin89) Re: Results if anyone wants to see. October 1 2009, 10:08 AM

I'd like to see, if you don't mind emailing me too. Congratulations on your resluts!!!

GinaNguyen89@gmail.com

steve
(no login) semd me pics January 14 2011, 10:19 PM

please send me pics of your success.

sswilliams@cox.net
Thanks
Steve
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon