Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Bras and male breast enhancement (archive thread)

male breast enhancement
June 15 2010 at 1:26 PM tony (Login ajtj46)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a male and I was wondering how to increase my breasts. Right now I'm an A cup. My size is 46a and very difficult to find bras for my size. I would like to get to a B or between a B and C to make it easier to find bras that fit and fit correctly. How can I do that?

Author Reply

Paul (Phillipa James)
(Login PhillipaJames) Male Breast Development, and NuBra August 3 2010, 10:55 AM

Hi Tony, I have been very successful using tissue expansion, sorry to say not an overnight thing, you do get a feel for the results straight away in that your breasts will swell up a size or two for a few hours after the initial sessions. I do an hour in the morning and an hour at night. The shrink back gets less after each session results get permanent after 8 to 10 weeks. I have just posted an issue over the domes cracking however. I put down this to the domes being designed for female use. I also don't have a lot of flesh over my rips, so the rims are not really cushioned, taking quite a pounding from my ribs. My personal experience is that a guy needs to work longer, harder, and use higher pressure, than the girls. It is quoted that a woman will gain a cup size after 8 weeks, I found this to be more like a quarter of a cup size, in my case, being a male. It has taken me 3 years to reach a premanent C cup.

On the question of your bra, I find I don’t need one most of the time. Again a personal opinion, but I believe that my breasts although being defiantly female in shape, started life as a reshaped pectoral muscle, I really hope this is making sense. They have a lot of flesh on them now at C cup, and there is a lot of bounce to them, but are still very firm. You sound like you have quite a large chest; I’m quite small, perhaps very small in that I take a 34C bra. If you are finding conventional bras difficult to find have you thought about a stick on gel bra, of which NuBra are about the best. Check out there web site at www.bragel.com they are magic at creating cleavage out of nothing and great at increasing the scope of your wardrobe to strapless, low cut, halter neck, and back less, dresses and tops. One warning to you, or any of you real girls reading this. If you do wear a stick-on bra and you are one for really burning the dance floor hard, slip in the loo and take it off when the evening hots up, or you may find yourself picking it up off the floor. Believe me it will have done a marvellous job by then and no one will notice you have removed it.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon