Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noticing breasts

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the new forum and i have to say it looks great eve. As most of you know i am male and i have been doing NBE for about a year now. For the last 6 weeks i have been living and dressing as a woman and i am very happy. But i have to admit i have started to get a little paranoid about men looking at my boobs lol, i have started dressing in lower cut tops and showing my boobs a little as i am very proud of them. The problem is men look at them all the time, even one of my male friends, one minute im chating with him face to face the next his eyes start heading south down to my chest and then back up again as if i wouldent notice lol, now i dont mind this its harmless and as a man i use to glance at womens breasts at time to time its normal but now im the one who has boobs and its so anoying when people are talking to you and then they are talking to my boobs, some men really freak me out as well and seem really pervy with the way they look at them, its a very surreal experience for me and hope i get more comfortable with it before it makes me so paranoid that ill just cover up all the time. Thanks for reading everone, good luck. xxxx

(31-10-2009, 10:36 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi everyone, this is my first post on the new forum and i have to say it looks great eve. As most of you know i am male and i have been doing NBE for about a year now. For the last 6 weeks i have been living and dressing as a woman and i am very happy. But i have to admit i have started to get a little paranoid about men looking at my boobs lol, i have started dressing in lower cut tops and showing my boobs a little as i am very proud of them. The problem is men look at them all the time, even one of my male friends, one minute im chating with him face to face the next his eyes start heading south down to my chest and then back up again as if i wouldent notice lol, now i dont mind this its harmless and as a man i use to glance at womens breasts at time to time its normal but now im the one who has boobs and its so anoying when people are talking to you and then they are talking to my boobs, some men really freak me out as well and seem really pervy with the way they look at them, its a very surreal experience for me and hope i get more comfortable with it before it makes me so paranoid that ill just cover up all the time. Thanks for reading everone, good luck. xxxx

I haven't gotten to that point yet, so I can't really offer any helpful thoughts there! But I can see how it would be annoying. I don't have major boobage yet, but sometimes I get a little more attention from men based solely on my looks than I'm comfortable with, and I don't always know how to respond to it.

I will say, though, that I'm a straight woman, and I will STILL look at a pair of impressive boobs! Tongue

what size where your breasts "Cheryl1989" if you dont mind me askin; when poeple started noticing, and how did you get away (being a man) when/ if people noticed?
and what size where your breasts when you started livin en femme full time?

sorry i know lots of questions and probably a bit person so i dnt minmd if u dnt answer em, but id reli like to kno Smile

Hi Babiez, i tried to message you but your messages are dissabled, as far as your questions here i dont mind answering atall hun, it was about at the 4 month stage when someone noticed my boobs a small B in size and the weather was just getting hotter here and i could not hide them, but i never tried hiding them, it caused alot of problems but it showed who my true friends where at the time. I started living as a woman at about the 6 month stage i was a small C i have a picture of me at that stage but its a phone pic and not great quality but i will put it up anyway on my picture page. Anyway i hope this has answerd your questions hun, good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

thanks a lot, Cheryl1989 that really answered laot for me Smile xxx

and i just fixed that msg problem Smile
i'm a real dits sum times

Just a lol story. I have a friend, with an impressive pair of boobs. She is a quality controller in a factory and got fed up with men talking to her boobs.
Answer; she carries a ruler, with her clip board, and puts it under their chin and presses up, saying "talk to me"

Hey Cheryl, I understand the way you feel.

I don't have impressive boobs, the are a small B and so I don't get the wavering eye syndrome very often. But at one point in my life I was wearing a water bra which adds another cup and every time I wore a particular tight camisole shirt I would get rather impressive (but not crazy) cleavage, and I'd catch some guys looking at them time to time while we were talking and I was surprised to find how much it irritated me. I'm wanting bigger boobs this whole time and actually pull of the illusion and now I don't like the attention. I think it's just the obviousness of it..we are talking face to face then you drop you eyes down to my boobs to remind me that your not just thinking about our conversation - mildly aggravating.

I realize that I want bigger boobs to be more confident about my body image, to fit clothes better and to have a little more for my boyfriend and myself (Blush) to play with during fun time. I get it that thats how guys work and I try not to hold it against them, just didn't like it done right to my face as it does make one feel like a bit of an object.

I've long since thrown out my waterbra and even if I were to score bigger boobs I'd be more modest about the cleavage. I understand some women want to be looked at sexually by strangers and random men, I'm just not one of them.

Hi Amaven, to be honest i find it even worse now its been nice weather here in the uk, as i have been wearing less clothes, kind of lol so i still feel really oncomfprtable sometimes but im getting use to it abit now, i just tend to walk around with my head high and not look at people lol my friends say i walk like im a real bitch though Sad lol and i really dont mean too, its just away i have kind of learnt to not feel so uncomfortable, and when i see men looking down at my boobs when i talk to them i kind of ignore it lol. And dont say you dont have impressive boobs hun, as i think all boobs are impressive, you dont have to have big boobs to make them impressive, be proud of them honey im sure you are beautiful and so are your boobsHeart. Good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

heyy,
im like an A and i notice guys looking at them all the time... it doesnt matter what size they are, the guys just like them... but it gets quit annoying..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon