Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help

PLEASE How to grow breasts and hips please. Please. PLEASE!

I have little money, I can't see a doctor. I like woman very much, but I desire to relate with them also. I want to be on a form of female estorgens that will allow breast growth and hip flairing, just enough for me to know. I also want to feel the emotions they do so very bad. I have very little money as a college student, and can't see a doctor. I am going to simply start trying things and pray they work if I don't get some suggestions soon )=

I know the blackmarket is bad, but I need this. And its the only way i can get them as I don't think people will simply hand them out lol.

I'm sorry for sounding mean. I thank you for reading.

I should add i've never had sex with a female either. I've always been too scared. I'm hoping by feeling like one of them that I would be willing to get closer. Right now i'm everyones friend lol

I have one major suggestion: "the the Bleep down, and think about what you are saying"

based on the way that your post reads you are frantic about this, and that means that one of two things is going on:

either you are wanting to escape from your currently reality by drasticly changing yourself (I've been there, and I know that college can be a really emotionally disturbed place), but if this is the case then most colleges in the United States offer counseling to their students, and in many cases both public, and private institutions (in preparation for the new healthcare laws are offering free or subsidized health services (including therapy) to students. I suggest that you look into this, also if you contact your locale LBGTQ community center they can actually get you in touch with a mental health professional (maybe even in your local area) some of which willing to work with low-income persons on a sliding scale basis, (sometimes the younger you are the less you might have to pay. period) this is actually how I found my first therapist, but I had to pay because of my age, and the area that I lived in

the other possibility that I am seeing in your post is that you are exhibiting an extreme want to emulate those that you wish to interact with (the thought pattern of "if I have similar physical characteristics to girls then they will accept me more") the truth of the matter is I personally have had more negative reactions from females then I have from males in the general public. if this is the case then I would again suggest that you seek a mental health professional, as you are exhibiting signs of a very bad emotional state, and you don't want to be making irreversible decisions without at least talking to someone about it.

At the very least if you have a male friend who you think will understand (or at the very least not tell everyone in the world) talk to him about your feelings. the part of feeling that you can't relate to girls (sexually). the other possibility is to get one of these female "friends" you mention and do the same (you may never be able to sleep with her, but she might be willing to help you with the whole confidence thing which sounds like more of your issue then anything.)

please think about what you are proposing, and approach it with a clear head, and in as calm as state a possible, or you might one day look in the mirror and gasp at what has happened to your body (and not in a good way)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon