Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my experience with hypnosis

Kelly, you keep me so motivated >w<

I've been listening to Blake for almost a week now and I haven't stop feeling tingles in my breasts...plus! he's soooo relaxing!

It has really helped me visualize what I want, and thinking about being patience but strongly believing in the power of my mind. I can feel my breasts want this as much as me, and I can sense they also dream of being bigger.

Every morning I wake up and look at myself in the mirror and say "They are getting bigger", I repeat this until I really believe it...because I know that if I truly believe they do, my mind will make it a part of it.

I find hypnosis really easy and visualization wonderful. I LOVE how I can actually feel my breasts being bigger, awww I know I'm gonna love them soo much, and they are gonna enjoy being big soo much...I love the sensations blake produces in me, and I love the way he talks, because I feel as if each word travels around my body.

this may be a stupid question but can anyone tell me how to download blake talks? Whenever i go to the site and click the download link I don't see anything being downloaded and when I search my documents to see if it was downloaded the search comes up empty. So can someone please give me some directions?

Please and thank you Smile

(22-08-2011, 03:43 AM)~BoobieGirl~ Wrote:  this may be a stupid question but can anyone tell me how to download blake talks? Whenever i go to the site and click the download link I don't see anything being downloaded and when I search my documents to see if it was downloaded the search comes up empty. So can someone please give me some directions?

Please and thank you Smile

You probably need to find out where in your computer you downloaded the file.

If you find out that the file hasn't been downloaded, go in the website again, find the 7 mp3's and download one by one right-clicking on each one of them and then selecting "save target as".

Kelly9

thanks kelly. Big Grin
I found them. Another question if you don't mind. You said you listen to hypnosis all day, but when I listened to the first session he recommended listening to the session when in bed. do you listen to them anyway, regardless of what you're doing?

(22-08-2011, 08:29 PM)~BoobieGirl~ Wrote:  thanks kelly. Big Grin
I found them. Another question if you don't mind. You said you listen to hypnosis all day, but when I listened to the first session he recommended listening to the session when in bed. do you listen to them anyway, regardless of what you're doing?

Hi!
I tried a lot of different combinations (starting April 2011) because hypnosis and subliminals were new to me, so I didn't really know what was more effective.

So, as I wrote in a previous post, I had periods when I was listening only to subliminals and others when I was listening only to the deep hypnosis. As I said, most of the changes happened during those times when I was doing hypnosis.

Throughout this fantastic experience, I also learnt other things through browsing the Internet: for example, that subliminals are great for boosting the transformations that hypnosis makes in your body-mind system. But if you use them alone, you won't see great results.

In these days I listen to at least one session of hypnosis, and during the day I listen to subliminals here and there.

You see, I just do what is convenient for me and seems to work, so I change often until I find my best sequence.

Kelly9

Might as well as start adding subliminals to my routine. But the thing is, I only get to hear Blake Talks at night. So wouldn't listening to subliminals in the morning affect my growth?

I think I'll stick with Blake for a month, before adding subliminals. Next month, I'm gonna try making some morning space to listen to blake in the morning and the night (so I can hear subliminals during the day).

I was searching for other hypnotist, but I'm scared they might interfere with Blake. Plus! I'm having delightful results with him.

Kelly, you're gonna be my sensei for this trip. (sensei=teacher)

(22-08-2011, 09:14 PM)LyndaLee Wrote:  Might as well as start adding subliminals to my routine. But the thing is, I only get to hear Blake Talks at night. So wouldn't listening to subliminals in the morning affect my growth?

I think I'll stick with Blake for a month, before adding subliminals. Next month, I'm gonna try making some morning space to listen to blake in the morning and the night (so I can hear subliminals during the day).

I was searching for other hypnotist, but I'm scared they might interfere with Blake. Plus! I'm having delightful results with him.

Kelly, you're gonna be my sensei for this trip. (sensei=teacher)

Smile

hi ,i just need a little info on blake talks .do you have to listen to all his downloads there are 7 and im a little confused as which one to listen to ,thx

I don't know about Kelly,,,I just chose one of the 7 and listen it before sleep depending on how much time I have.
For example, if its late, I try to listen to number 7, which is short.

Also, I tend to chose the ones that I liked most, and with which I felt more changes inside me.

I suggest you to first try them all (one by day, or alike) and then you can randomly choose which one to hear each day.

I really don't think you should hear them all at once.
Exclamation 

Hi Lovely Ladies...

About Blake Talks, he says that to start you have to listen to track 1 on the first day, track 2 on the second day, track 3 on the third day, track 4 on the fourth day, track 5 on the fifth day, track 6 on the sixth day, track 7 on the seventh day. After you have done this for a week, just listen to the following in sequence every day for 3 months at least: track 4, track 5, track 6, track 7.
He says to listen to track 1, 2 and 3 occasionally.
Actually in his website it's pretty clear what you need to do. You just need to take the time to read.
I believe that he has a plan that he is going to work best if you listen to the sequence that he wants you to follow, not random.

Love,
Kelly

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon