Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Tatoos

Wahaika,

It is apparent our opinions differ greatly, which is ok with me. I am confused as to why my being from Kansas has anything to do with my moral beliefs or the relativism of my statements. You may have some false ideas of us in the Midwest, and I don't fault you for that. Kansas has its fair share of close minded people but we aren't defined by other's ideas of the Midwest. I am an educated college student, and by the way you seem to view those of in the "bible belt," you might be surpirsed by my opinion on morality and right and wrong. Though this site really isn't a place I want to discuss morality. Right and wrong have nothing to do with body modification. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, I was simply trying to say that preconceived notions can be a blinding thing. I respect your opinion and the opinions of all others on this site. Those of us from Kansas are fighting tooth and nail to reclaim our state as being progressive and open, and opinions like yours are exactly what we are trying to fight. There is a town here called Lawrence and it is a beautiful little oasis, resembling places like Portland, OR more than anything else. It is lovely and anyone passing through should stop for the day!

I should also add that I never said women are more beautiful after they get tattoos. I don't think all tattoos are good, some are downright bizarre, but that is my opinion and my opinion alone and I don't look at a woman with strange tattoos and form an opinion of her based on that. In addition, I don't try to gauge her (or his) moral compass based on how he or she looks.

i think with any tattoos and peircings they can be classy or ugly it depends who its on and their style i have peircings but i dont look like a slut because i dont dress sexy at all or wear make up because im not confident enough but everyone is different and suit different things
i think im a moral person im not religious in the slightest i think that makes me free to believe in what i want im a nice person i do lots of volunteering for charity but im not religious like probably most people in the uk but id respect other peoples opinions too but i think with any body modification even breast enhancement its very much upto the individual eg. u dont see supermodels with boobs but they can be seen as beautiful too

Well ladies, we all have our opinions. I know that as well as anyone. I would like to say that you understand mine, but based on your responses I now think that is pretty hopeless.

I was really just trying to help onicemile keep from making what I see as a big mistake. That was my goal in speaking up. I can only do so much on this site since much of it is kept from my view so it is hard to make a positive difference.

Wahaika,

Why are you not allowed to view the whole site?

It looks to me like a problem with the software. Eve is addressing it.

Yep, that was it. My settings for number of posts per page was throwing me off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon