Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Conflicting Thoughts

(07-05-2011, 03:23 PM)patriciatg2 Wrote:  Hi fairly New! Breast cream by Ainterol is very effective! I grow everyday.

Hello Patricia,

Glad to meet somebody having a successful result with the cream. :]
Do you only apply the cream on your chest?
Or do you use it on other parts of the body?

Growing breast is one thing, but I am really looking forward to achieve some fat redistribution to have more feminine body shape through the usage of cream.
So if there is any changes in your waist and hip, please share your experience!

I just apply it to my breasts everyday. This is the first day I'm wearing a camisole which is full. I have found that the process has made my sexual function even better, unlike the guys whom are taking mega-doses of the pills far above the recommended amounts. Of course their having erectile dysfunction-their sterilizing themselves . The body can only grow so fast and the cream continues the slow process. Too many guys wanting to be fem are trying to become fem overnight and it just doesnt work that way. I tried the capsules for a year, got some growth but mostly a big butt which took awhile to exercise off. The cream has to have PM in it to be effective. Fennel, clover, and all those other herbs are a waste of money and don't do much. You'll like the Ainterol cream.Gotta go now, have to put on my makeup to go out with a friend.

(05-05-2011, 08:42 PM)EmilyAngelina Wrote:  actually I know I remember seeing posts by several of the "males" on this forum section making statements such as (please keep in mind that I have been looking now for about an hour and can not find these exact posts, and if I have miss read/remembered then I apologize):

Really? It took me about 2 minutes to find the post you are presumably talking about http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7732&pid=25880#pid25880 since it talks about the issues you raised and almost exactly in the terms you raised those issues. I also am not sure what you are trying to imply with using the word 'males' in double-quotes - are you trying to imply that I am a woman masquerading as a man? How I wish that where true because I am the exact opposite and I have said so quite openly on this very forum.

(05-05-2011, 08:42 PM)EmilyAngelina Wrote:  'after about 3 months of PM, at 2000mg [double the suggested female dose, so that it is effective for males] I have noticed decreased sex drive, and loss of erections. along with changes in mood pattern, and fat distributions.'

Well, that is what I am experiencing. The effects are quite pronounced and the onset of them was quite rapid, much more rapid than I ever expected them to be. Now, my body seems to be in a resting phase with less development going on. I expect that future development will be slower but will continue for some time.

Beverley

Double the dosage likely increases all effects, including reduction in male size and function.

I briefly tried going to 1500mg/day but after about a week dropped back to 1000mg/day for growth. It might be slower, but I have not suffered significant loss of male function. Not as sure about the size thing. At my age, some loss in that is expected and may not have anything to do with PM. I have found that 500mg/day maintains what I have gained but does not grow my assets. 1000mg/day does. So that is what I am taking.

I see no reasonable requirement to double it trying to go faster. I know each person is different and I see no reason why some folks might require more to balance out a very strong testosterone production. I would have thought that the normal amount of PM (or whatever you prefer) plus something to reduce the testosterone (like SP or something like that) would work better over the long haul tan just doubling or tripling the PM. But that is only speculation on my part.

As far as cream versus pills, I find the pills more discreet or I would probably use the cream. I would guess it is more effective, but that is only a guess since I have no personal experience with the cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon