Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male to Female size charts

I didnt know where to put this and it may be of help to some of the men that are here. If you are looking for a female size chart take a look at JCpenny they have a pretty good one. It seems to cover everything a guy might need to know about how to convert male sizes to female and also how to figure out bra size LOL. Hope it helps!

hey thanks for the pointer but i couldn't find it on there site maybe they took it off or more likely im looking in the wrong place so if you could drop me a link perdi pweez ^_^

try this
http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:42h0xWKENzgJ:www.lauras-playground.com/size_chart.htm+Male+to+Female+size+charts&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au&client=firefox-a

(28-01-2010, 12:50 PM)luk Wrote:  try this
http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:42h0xWKENzgJ:www.lauras-playground.com/size_chart.htm+Male+to+Female+size+charts&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au&client=firefox-a

thanks for that i checked it and itll save me searching this ubavast intermaweb; damn its getting increasingly hard to find anything on the intermaweb these days Sad Big Grin

Men have a rib cage that is near parallel; Women's have a significant taper, giving them a higher waist. The bra band size should be the size, just below your armpits. Breast tissue makes it impossible to measure this accurately, hence the formula of measuring under bust and adding 4 inches. Great; given that most British women wear a band 2 to 4 inches too big and a cup size, or 2, too small. As a genetic male, what hope?
As starting point, I suggest taking your under bust measurement as the band size. An under wired bra should perfectly encompass your boobs. You will instantly know, if it is too small. Too big, and you will see the marks of the wire's fall outside the radius of your boobs. Simple, but bra fitting is an art, not science and there is quite a variance between manufacturers. Here, to set your size, a quality bra, from a top name, is really important; only then will you know if that cheap bra is telling you the truth, or is a load of rubbish.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon