Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Products available in South Africa

Hi All,

I live in South Africa, and we seem to have rather tough import laws.  I've tried twice to order PM from an international website, but have not yet received delivery - I'm pretty sure due to our customs folks.

So I have been trying to source local distributors (easier said than done) for feminisation herbs.

I have found a few sites that seem reasonable, but would like to ask the good folk of this forum for the advice

The second and thirs products are sold by the same company, and I have been using both for a couple weeks, having settled into 4capsules each * 2 times a day - nothing to notice yet, but rome wasn't built in a day.

I understand that each person will have different responses to each product, YMMV, satisfaction cannot be guaranteed, etc, etc... but in your opinion, from the info available, would you go for if you were in my position?

Anyone know of any other alternatives I can try in the Rainbow Nation?

Thanks
Craig

I know that this is several years ago, but were you successful in finding anything?

The best local product I've found is Supplements SA's Pink Breast Enhancer. It's 400mg PM and 100mg Fenugreek per capsule. I bought online from http://fullhousenutrition.co.za/ and had no complaints. I see their site is offline for maintenance at the moment, hopefully not for long.

Solgar's PM Phytogen is also available but contains huge amounts of vitamin B12 for very little PM. Probably not a good idea to swallow 10-20 of those a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon