Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So MAD!!! So dislike paypal

Hi all,

Just venting... I have a prepaid visa have no problem ordering from anywhere else.. Well trying to order PM but all of them verify with paypal and for some reason it cant verify my card.. Well going to order herbs now.. oh well.. Maybe Gods way of saying do the other herbs..RolleyesDodgyBig Grin The other option are the low grade (I guess they are) solgar for an example.. but I rather just by the herbs and get more for the same price.. anywho.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Angry

OOPS!!!!! made a mistake...Blush I was able to order PM I kept checking the card number but not noticing the year I put in was wrong..duh... So now patiently waiting for them bummer 7-14 days man.. no other faster opitions... Oh well ... It is what it is..Rolleyes Just glad I could order them.. I forget to be gratiful ap? for what we have and can do..Smile

aaawww Smile easy mistake to make all the different numbers there are on one card. paypal can be annoying though but i was going to say debit cards should work cause i use it and i dont have a credit card x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon