Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A new simple combination

I just recently tried a new combination of just two herbs.
Fennugreek and soy isoflavoneds supplement which is an extract.
i've been taking both once or twice every day for a week now and i'm feeling the progress. its obviously really slow but i constently feel like there is growth happening. no pains or itches like with red clover or PM but a general feeling of growth. and it begins to look like my left aerola is catching up with the rightSmile yesterday I've i realized that i could see both of my puffy aerolas through the shirt. wow.

oh how interesting and simple! i wish you the best of luck!

actually never mind, i just read somewhere that a lot of soy is more unhealthy than estrogenic. i'd stick to red clover for now.

Alexis

Can you share the dosage you use of FG and RC?
Do you add SP?

I have been using all three for about 2&1/2 months some growing pains a little tissue growth but nothing noticable.

i really take it at random time since i have no clue how my body works with it i try to take it when i feel like i should. sometimes i go for a month straight taking about 900 mg of red clover and about the same amount of fenugreek. One of the biggest things i've noticed is that if i take too much red clover i don't feel the pain, itching, ect. where is if i take one or 2 pills at the most every other day i feel like there is more growth. its just how much my body can deal with at a time. and no i don't take saw palmetto since i think i have a low t anyways.

alexis
Thank you.
I think I will try to reduce the dosage I am on or at least the frequency of taking the pills. I have been doing 2 of each RC, FG and SP three times a day and Chi Massafe twice a day.
I am thinking of adding Maca to see if I can redefine the hips, butt and waist, do you have any thoughts on if that might work?

I'm really glad that yo pointed out that you are planning to take maca because this is the only herb that i would defenetly stay away from. in one of the forums here it says that maca has a certain chemical in it that might cause your neck to swell up. i forget the medical term for it but it looks pretty ugly. DO NOT DO MACA. the chances for something like that to happen are slim but i wouldn't mess with it. also remember that phytoestrogens like red clover act like estrogen in your body which means that it doesn't only give you more breast size but also more butt size since this is basically what estrogen really is. the breasts would be the first thing to grow depends on your genes. if your mom has a bigger butt than breasts than you should expect the same. and besides from the research i've done it looks like red clover is the safest way to go. there is so much that your body can deal with at a time. so i suggest take the pills whenever you feel like you need to. thats what i do anyways.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon