Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Getting started (archive thread)

Getting started
June 2 2010 at 4:26 AM Raksi (Login Raksi)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

I'm Raksi, a 21 year old boy who has enjoyed dressing up as a girl part time for the past 2 years. Recently I decided to start growing my breasts.

I bought these pills "Grobust" and have been taking 6 a day, 3 before breakfast 3 before dinner. In addition, I've been massaging my breasts often and giving them lots of attention.

I have a few questions.
-Is there any kind of exercise that will help grow my breasts or help with a more feminine look in general?
-The pill bottle says to take at meal time. Should I be taking them before I eat or after or does it matter?
-Are Caffeinated beverages in general bad, or should I just avoid them a few hours before and after I take the pills?
-Are there any particular foods I should avoid or eat more of, or should I just try to keep a balanced diet in general?

Author Reply
sarahwr
(no login) Re: Getting started June 2 2010, 7:55 AM

Hi.

Sorry, I can't answer your questions, however, they are very pertinent and I look forward to seeing the responses you receive from forum members.

I believe caffeine should be avoided at all cost and I now only drink decaffeinated coffee and tea.

I am currently taking PM capsules and have been doing so for about 2 months. I take 2 before breakfast and 2 before going to bed.

I have been taking herbs for 8 months and switched to PM when I felt other herbs i.e. FG, SP, WY etc were not having any effect.

It is too early to say whether taking PM is having an effect although I do have very tender nipples sometimes and what may be growing pains, but this may be my optimism.

I look forward to seeing any responses to your post.

All th best

Edit Message Delete Message

Sandra
(no login) Answers June 3 2010, 5:19 AM

Good from you to realise at this age what you want. I loved wearing female clothes as well since 12 yo. Firstly never dared to come out. And secondly dreamed about breasts but only knew about hormones. If I knew what I know now I should have had breasts already. They say that if you are younger you will grow faster breasts.

I don't know what Grobust is. But it might be an expensive bottle with pills while some cheaper herbs do work as well. I use 3 times a day Saw Palmetto to lower the testosteron and a few times a day Hops for natural estrogen.

There are some excersises: massagy your breasts in circles from the outside to the innerside.

sarahwr
(no login) Lowering testosterone levels June 3 2010, 6:55 AM

Are you finding the SP working for you please?

In what form are you taking the hops please, and where are you purchasing it from?

Are you seeing changes please, physically or mentally?

Thanks in anticipation.

Sandra
(no login) Answers June 3 2010, 2:30 PM

Yes I got the idea that SP is working for me. At least I have some breast development and that has to be as consequence of taking SP and Hops. Before I never had any development of fat over there.

I bought hops in sealed packages in a beer brewing shop. It are pressed small bars, sort of pills, smells terrible and the taste is terrible but think it works.

Changes especially growing breasts, bigger bottom and small waist although I was slim before already. Mentally: difficult to say, I never have been a macho, still are not but do not have the idea that I are thinking more feminine or something like that.

raksi
(Login Raksi) Thanks June 4 2010, 2:56 PM

Tomorrow is the end of my first week on the pills. They seem to be working. I've decided that at the end of the month, when my supply runs out, I will see how much of an effect they have had and decide whether to switch to cheaper herbs.

The pills cost me $30 for 30 days how much do you spend on herbs Sandra?

I did some more research and I think I have found some answers to my questions.
-Endurance exercises are good, strength training exercises are bad.
-Pills (or herbs) should be taken 1/2 hour before or 1 hour after eating
-Caffeine is in general bad, but you can still grow breasts if you wait an hour after taking the pills to drink it. Limit caffeine if you do take it.
-I didn't find anything about the foods except that flax seeds are good.

Any further knowledge on these questions would be appreciated.

Edit Message Delete Message

Sandra
(no login) Prices June 4 2010, 3:51 PM

I think it is quite expensive in the US. In Europe I pay 10 euro for a bottle with 90 SP pills, to take 2 per day for healthy prostate. I take 3-4 a day.

And the hops pills are 10 euro in a box if taken from a brand, 60 pills in there and if you buy hops at a brewing shop to be used for creating bear you pay 7,50 euro per 250 grams. I use that since september 2009 and my second bag is almost empty.

In general I think we can buy a lot of herbs in Europe in several shops.

Chissiegirl
(no login) Prices June 6 2010, 1:28 PM

I use Pueriaria Mirifca, the closest herb to oestrogen. A 100 day supply costs me GBP38.00, making it far cheaper than branded products and I take wild yam, which is about GBP8.00 for a 50 day supply, to add a progesterone mimic. It does work, after a year I took to wearing a B cup bra daily. With summer upon us, I have been rather aware that wearing a bra, makes my boobs very pronouced, but if I do not wear one the jiggle draws attention to them.
PM also can have a marked effect on mood; I am not alone in reporing that it makes me feel calmer. All in all I feel it has made me mentaly much more femanine and I have never felt so contented ever.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon