Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Missed pills.......pregnant?

I have being on the pill for 4 months now, last month i missed 4 pills in a row, had sex on the 4th day of missing my pills. the next day i realized i missed a couple so i took 2, not good i know it made me sick. Didnt take one the next day after that then i took one more and stopped taking them all together, wanted to start a new pack. Well i got brown spotting a week and a half later but only for 3 in a half days. Thought i was left over blood and i would get a real period soon. well its being 3 weeks and no period. So ever im pregnant or i messed up my system. Im going to get a text on Friday i just wanted to get peoples opinion. If i am pregnant i will be happy. And any other time i missed like 2 pills i would get my period. Thank you

It certainly sounds like there's a good chance you're pregnant Smile

Hey,

I just wanted to chime in and let you know you can mess up your cycle like that and there's a possibility you may not be pregnant (I'd be freaking right now if I were you, so don't panic!) I take the pill continuously for 2 months and around the 1 month mark when I'm supposed to get my period I get brown spotting sometimes. In taking your pills you might have forced your period not to start. Definitely get a pregnancy test ASAP though just in case.

I would say you aren't, although there is a good chance you are, as well. Sometimes if I mess up my pills, it really messes up my period. Good luck.

Once I messed up my hormones when I forgot to take the pill, it made me develop policystic ovaries and I didn´t have my period for months, not even spotting.
In your case, I´d just take a pregnancy test. It is possible to have some brown spotting when you´re pregnant.

(13-09-2011, 08:59 PM)Run.Rabbit Wrote:  I would say you aren't, although there is a good chance you are, as well. Sometimes if I mess up my pills, it really messes up my period. Good luck.

You are pregnant dear.. :-) congrats.. sometime pill do mysterious thing though... i have missed my pills for some time, yet i do not get pregnant...weird

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon