Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

getting back on my herbals, but (archive thread)

getting back on my herbals, but
December 29 2007 at 6:42 AM Cecilia (Login Ceciliaptgirl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a month off as I explained I was going to do about a month ago. I was having a gassy problem. I have resumed with one herb at a time and I have concluded that the offending item was the Saw Palmetto, as Davilee had suggested. It was not just gas, it was a very nasty smell.

Now, I have been on my routine sans the Saw Palmetto for a week. That is red clover, fenugreek, DGL, and finasteride. I have felt nothing. I know I am being impatient and I need to wait at least another month before I start tinkering. If I see no results then I am planning to increase my dosage of Red Clover. But there is no way I am going back on the Saw Palmetto. I figure by taking the finasteride, I might not even need it.

I'll report what I experience.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Sincerely - and with love,

Ceciliaptgirl

Author Reply

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: getting back on my herbals, but December 29 2007, 9:09 AM

with the finast. you don't need the SP.

Upping the red clover will get you some results. It's what I started out on.

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia
My stash: http://tgchix.dyndns.org/girlystuff2.html
or
http://tgchix.twilightparadox.com/girlystuff2.html

Edit Message Delete Message

deleted
(Login traceytparker) Gas and Saw!!?? January 3 2008, 10:56 AM

I been on strait Fenugreek now for very close to two months. No major results but I don't expect anything so soon anyways. Especially on just Fenu. But like Louise and Davilee said, take it easy at first and then increase yer program.

I was just gonna get doin that here in the new year. I was gonna get Saw and Fenugreek and Clover and Cohosh and Licorice and also Wild Yam all in caps and work with them increasing the dosage in time.

I heard that Saw was very important to reduce the male horms taking control. And I was looking forward to getting some BUT now with this news about the gas I'm thinkin twice!! I know there may be side effects to this stuff but I don't really wanna be havin excess gas!

Anyways can someone tell us what can be used instead of the Saw to do the male horm reduction trick??

And by the way, happy new year to all of my booby buddys!! May we all grow three cup sizes this year!!

Tracey!!

deleted
(Login traceytparker) Oh I see...............finasteride !!?? January 3 2008, 11:12 AM

I just looked at Dee's post more closely and seen the stuff about finasteride. WOW it sounds chemical like!! Can someone explain a bit more about this?

Where can I get it? What is it? How much should one take? And what to expect from this stuff?

Thanks!! -- Tracey!!

brady3694
(no login) If not Saw, then what January 3 2008, 3:19 PM

I have the same situation along with the gas problems and smell, Saw seems to add much weight.....I guess I'm one who wants my boobs and my skinny frame too. So ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

What can I use as an alternative to Saw to aid in blocking the testostrone?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: getting back on my herbals, but January 3 2008, 9:04 PM

You can read the info they give to doctors (including recommended doses for various conditions - but not boob growth!) and the info for patients on www.inhousepharmacy.com you can buy it from here too but it's really expensive, more expensive than paying per tablet if you get a private prescription (that's in the UK though, not sure where you all are). Obviously you can tell you doctor what you want it for but otherwise it's marketed as Propecia for male pattern baldness so if you could fake that in some way.....

Boob-Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER If not Saw, then what? January 4 2008, 2:23 AM

I originally posted this link back in September. It may be of some use as it clearly shows that liquorice does reduce your levels of testosterone.

"This link is interesting regarding the effect of Liquorice. It gives somm indication of dosage.

http://www.rpsgb.org.uk/pdfs/pr030917-3211.pdf"

Dreamer

Cecilia
(Login Ceciliaptgirl) Thanks January 9 2008, 5:26 AM

Dee for your always helpful info. Sorry it has taken so long to answer. I am super busy.

Finasteride is now available in the US as a generic drug. It really is not too expe

Ceciliaptgirl

Cecilia
(Login Ceciliaptgirl) Saw Palmetto gas January 9 2008, 5:28 AM

I would try the SP and see first. I am very susceptible to gas problems. This does not mean the same will happen to you.

Ceciliaptgirl

tillaho
(Login tillaho) Saw Palmetto gas January 10 2008, 11:21 AM

I've taken Saw Plametto for a long time and I've not had any problems.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon