Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie Seeking Input

Hello, all, new member (obviously).

After hunting around these forums for a few days, I have made an attempt to determine my personal ‘prescription’ for male breast growth, and I would like some feedback to let me know if I am either on the right track or the raving lunatic that many seem to regard me as at times.

To put me on track for a few months, Red Clover from Nature’s Way.

And then I plan to add Pueraria Mirifica from Nature’s Answer (containing Purestral ‘As Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract’)and Saw Palmetto Berries from Nature’s Way to that mix.

I am open to advice as I am not really sure what to look for in such products. However, if you advise for me to purchase other brands, please be aware that apart from Amazon.com, I do not have much access to other websites. Thank you.

[Image: redclover.jpg][Image: 41id6GHppCL._AA300_.jpg]

Sorry to double post like this...

Doing further research, I have come across several articles (http://www.transgendercare.com/medical/h...rmones.htm for example) that have made me nervous about this. I really do hate to beg, but is there any advice/comments that anyone has to offer? I would very much appreciate anything, even if it’s to tell me that I am an idiot. Sorry, again.

Hi JakJak,

The link you posted is right on red clover: it's great for hot flashes, but probably not for growth, because it also contains phyto-progestins besides phyto-estrogens. A lot of male NBEers here take it, though, better get their advice. Most are on PM/SP: you can read about their experiences.

Sorry I can't help you much further, I'm on a totally different track.

PM is the most powerfull phytoestrogen; read my new thread to see what it can do. In pure form, you can get it from pueriaria.co.uk Some brands contain quite small amounts and lead to disappointement. This is a slow process; I have been on it for nearly 2 1/2 years and things are still changing. This truly is life changing stuff and you need to be ready to cope with it. Try and find your local trans support group; you will need them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon