Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

a few starting questions Lots of questions (archive thread)

a few questions
May 29 2009 at 9:17 PM anon (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bare with me, I am a noob to this board (please don't haze) but before I get started, let me have you
know that I have spent 6.5hrs reading many of the posts here and so have a good idea of what to use
as I am well dedicated to total feminization (although a bit scary given society of my small town)
and want to start with NBE for initial breast developement, then the premarin and spironolactone,
followed possibly by BO then at last full hormones to get to my goal size. My questions are; is there
a difference between fennel fruit and fennel seed as I am currently using a ready made herbal tea
containing fennel fruit and red clover, I figure this might be a beneficial start until I can afford
the real herbs. So this is like a pre-start that might give an ideal how receptive my body is going to be to full herbal treatment as I progress eventually to full hormones.

In case your wondering I am 129lbs (was 148 but lost 19lbs for whatever reason over the last month)
about 5-7 small frame and in the age range of 24-27 and the tea I am using is called
Traditional Medicinals® Weightless (although i obviously don't need any weight loss as I had lost
too much as is and would to at least get back to my 148 and maintain that but wouldn't mind going
to 161 +/- 4lbs) but again I am using it as a pre-start for the fennel and red clover in it
the tea specs are 360mg organic bitter fennel fruit, 135mg uva ursi leaf, 75mg cleavers herb,
75mg red clover, 52.5mg parsley, 7.5mg buchu leaf, and 795mg of the following "propreitary" blend
hibiscus, west indian lemongrass leaf, flax seed, lemon verbena, spearmint, stevia leaf

Is this a bad tea to use? what ingredients might counteract the fennel and red clover phytohormone effect (i couldn't find mother's milk at the grocery store where i shop but did find that tea and so
i bought for the fennel)
also i am a smoker (been for 13yrs) and so quiting out right is next to impossible as i started
because of stress not because it was cool or the other kids did, i had many family problems and abnormal stress growing up and much lingers on top of the everyday stress, etc.
so how does that hurt my chances and solutions are there if needed to quit for any degree of change
to happen(gum don't work, patches work great but i use my arm area to apply as it is smoothest most
hairless and poress skin for good absorbtion and adhesion and the e-cig is tv special only and it's clone is over a hundred dollars, ridiculous!) also is there other herbs to take if still end up
needing to smoke to greatly reduce chances or prevent BC from developing in my soon to be breasts.
(((edited for effect))) Wink in my soon to be beautiful breasts.

I really desire the best results as I am not trying this just to have a little boobage to play with
but to truely have large enough very round and supple feminine breasts & overall body feminization.
--is there a way drastically feminize one's face without plastic surgery even if it takes quite some
time I know we all have a fixed bone structure and that wont change but can i shape the skin
over it to appear much more feminine?

I wouldn't mind keeping some of facial hair as long as guyness disappearing from the look of my face
i wouldn't mind being a hairred girl as i plan to leave my chest hair and breast hair for my own
personal reasons, so is it possible without surgery to drastacally feminize one's face/facial appearance even if the hair stays (so it would be like a girls face but with some hair still on it)

Thanks all for the many useful posts regaurding this transistion and thanks to Dee/Moonstruck for
being a fearless leader for us all.

Also does it have to be bovine ovary as i know cow's milk production rate is good 4 strong hormones
and there size helps but is possible to acquire a different animal source like horse, goat, ram ,or
wolf as a prestep before taking the final all real hormone plunge while increasing milk gland functionality during breast developement, willing to mix BO with other ovary source if needed
understand porcine don't work go figure it is a small animal thus less hormone/deciliter duh
but the animals i listed should be sufficient, let me know if i am totally wrong just kinda
not big on it being sourced from a cow if there are other equally effective alternate animal sources
(but will take BO if it is the only one to work as i "need" breasts, I am one of those that suffer
from depression being in the wrong body and having to live out a role in society that is a lie
takes a big toll on my emotions and mental balance/health and really could'nt continue to live in
this body much longer without breaking down and looking towards suicide again so my feminization
is critical to my happiness just wish we could add a few herbs and hormones, proteins, etc.
to go from just growing breasts (even when fully functional) ((which i am very happy to here is
now possibly thanks to all on this forum that have educated my in the very real option))
to complete disintegration of male organs and developement of female organs down there preferable
functional/full functionality, well we can dream so far now I'll be happy developing full functional feminine breasts I am looking to eventually achieve 39C bra size that are very rounded
and full (not pointed or banana shaped) like real young lady breasts. Then i can finally
identify as female (something i've longing to do i.e. be able to check female on those forms we all fill for various things)

one last thing i know this is frign huge post as is but what was the doseages for fennel
fenugreek saw palmetto red clover and wild yam and how much spironolactone is too much?
moonstruck/dee said she took 200mg could i do 300mg if i want a more complete change or even higher?
also a description of any benefits from premarin/ginette/estradoil valerate/ etc.
as being added in some mid point phase process of the total process would be appreciated as would
any and all donations of unused effective product to help a broke chap get started in the path to
sisterhood would be monumentously appreciated and I promise to find a way to pay back when i can
land a steady job in this craptastic economy (in a small town doesn't help either but moving isn't an option) thanks soooo very very much everyone (max doseage of prolactin would be helpful info too.)

Sincerely,
femfur83

Author Reply
anon-(again)
(no login) update/corrections May 29 2009, 9:56 PM

sorry bout the format issue don't know how to control line returns so small type window is same as final post.
anyway to correct some missing info the patches as i said worked but made my arm hurt like hades and uselessly limp from the pain and there was a raised wealt but my nicotine was satisfied all day
next bit-"chances and what solutions" should be the way it reads (fast typing=errors)
next bit-"what doseages fennel" i know the basic range and stages to ramp up to, it meant to be maximum doseage as the question
also-add thanks to fennel-fairy as well (sorry almost forget to mention you) (your a huge help like a guardian angel) stills lots thnx to moonstruck but didn't want to forget the awesome fennel fairy.

update from femfur83

Edit Message Delete Message

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: a few questions May 30 2009, 5:42 AM

A lot of things to respond to here.

You have a lot of questions about various approaches to getting breast growth. Of course the real hormone path will probably give you results. But not always.

But this is the NBE forum, so I'm assuming that you have an interest in NBE.

You've posted a question about a lot of different sources of estrogen, including BO. Estrogen is estrogen, and will affect you the same way regardless of it's source.

BO is a readily available source of estrogen. As is a lot of other herbs.

I hope that you achieve your goals. Maybe you are over thinking it all.

Riven.

Tiff
(no login) Questions May 31 2009, 3:51 PM

You have asked alot. As you have read there are many avenues. Also you cant take everything. You have to try what works for you. More is not better. I found this out. NBE takes time,a slow process.No one can tell you which to take. Everyone wishes a fast development. Read,try,ask questions,you will find your route. Research your product before you put into your body. I have found a few with side effects that did not suit myself. I wish I could tell you more,but im not an expert. I ask questions also. Enjoy your journey and dont be down on yourself. Be happy

femfur
(Login femfur83) thanx tiff and riven but still hoping for some particular answers June 1 2009, 10:57 PM

Hey, me again
thanks for the bit of help riven and tiff but still looking for some specific answers
like whether I should continue the tea or if there a herb that might be contradicting the
effect of fennel and red clover that i am trying to squeeze out a felt a small tingle
once briefly, also smelled the syrupy sweetness in the air the one guy described that made him quit fenugreek but not specifically from my skin so was this all in my head from the anticipation
or was there maybe something real going on there? I hoping someone can give me the direct answers as
my computer time is limited via public access terminals.

So the tea question is important as I want the best chances and not waste a fixed limited number
of estrogenic receptors on the fennel from the tea from the grocery store that could be counteracted
by the tea's other herbs to have the fennel used differently than my purpose.

(btw thanx for the support Tiff)
Next most important question was about being a smoker, what to consider with my NBE/BO/spiro/full hormone
transition/feminization

also good to be informed that the estrogen from BO with basically effect the same as another source
just wanted to consider other sources besides bovine as per my personal reasons
I understand that BO is the readily avail source but are there other animal sources?
I might end up mixing them BO for the high milk production, other animal for deeper personal reasons

I am also serious about if you "gals" (former guys) that have reached your goals and have any left over product that you would hate to see goto waste, whatever it is, I would monumentously
appreciate the donation (if you can just post here yur email and i will email my address)
I promise to payback shipping, etc. when I start work in a few months (just really eager to get
started as the sooner the better the faster the time will begin to fly by and then before you know
I've reached my goal after say 19months)

Most of all thank you all so much for helping find a way to be what I've wanted to be for long time
(now I all need is the courage to pursue my dreams of being female)

Most Sincerely,

femfur83

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: a few questions June 21 2009, 10:19 PM

Hi there! I was thinking a little... And perhaps you will need to improve the blood circulation to get optimal results since you are a smoker and have been for many years. Cayenne and massage, Or even better - cayenne and a breast pump might improve the results. I think that Nooglrberry pump seems good value for money - a lot cheaper than brava and way less time consuming. I think that may increase the bloodflow to the breasts in a way that the estrogenic herbs/meds you take get better chance to get where they wanna go at the same time as you get mechanical tissue expansion. I am thinking of getting one myself for some plumping up :-)

Good luck anyhow, whatever you decide.

Tiff
(no login) Re: Questions June 22 2009, 3:26 AM

Hey,I figure with what your spending on tea and whatever,you could take that money and get Sp,Fenugreek,WY,or any other Herbs to start you on your way. I have no experience with the teas. But I see you dont want the BO,the Bovine is the best. Or drop all that and go to PM which is alittle stronger. Then you only have one cost. You can still mix PM with others if you wish. But like Ive said,more is not better and im not an expert,and im not recommending to you what to do but to read and try what best suits you. Im sorry if I cant tell you exactly what to do,but I dont think anyone here can or will. This is just an information forum. I have received alot by reading and asking about different concerns. You can also Google Transgender sites for more information. Hey im trying to help as we all need help in our quest. If you have read then you see where we all are coming from. Good Luck and Keep with your dream
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon