Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Update about Spiro. (archive thread)

Update about Spiro.
November 16 2007 at 5:25 PM
Blu-Jay (Login Blu-Jay)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that are Interested, I wanted to fill you in on how I'm getting along being on Spiro.
It's been a couple of months now. At first I wasn't noticing much happening, after a few weeks I raised my dose and I still didn't notice any effect.After raising my dose, about a week later I started feeling my boobs swell and I started getting that little itch in the nipple again followed by the occasional pains.
My boobs feel a little more heavier,It feels like they're pushing my T shirt out and my T shirt is applying some resistance. Hmmm strange feeling.
Anyways,I believe a good anti-androgen is the key to getting good results.
Now! One of the side effects of Spiro 'IS' breast enlargement in men. So, the Spiro in combination with the PM is,in my opinion,giving me better results than I had on Saw Palmetto. So far my body also tolerates the Spiro quite well. We'll see a little father down the road.

Author Reply
Davilee
(Login Davata) Fabulous! November 18 2007, 3:29 AM

Alright..good news dear....I am definitely going to get on that ASAP....I will just have to watch that I drink enough water while taking it.

Also,there is something about potassium levels related to the spiro.

Anyway...someone told me to start with the lesser strength stuff before stepping up to something more powerful...

thanks for the update..its good to keep up with ya'll about these things.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Update about Spiro. November 19 2007, 4:07 PM

Ya, I drink more water and juice since I started. I also watch what I eat like bananas and other potassium rich foods. I don't eliminate them from my diet completely,I'm just more careful on how much I eat of them and I feel fine. I take one pill in the morn.between 7&9 AM and my second one between 5:30 and 7 PM. That solves the problem for getting up in the middle of the night to go for a pee or two. :-o

Morticia aka Dee
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Update about Spiro. December 30 2007, 9:13 PM

I continue to step up the pace in my transition.
I just ordered a six month supply of Spiro.
I've been doing a heavy dose of SP daily but it's time to turn up the volume.

I'll continue to take the SP but in much lower doses. It does have it's own unique health benefits.

As for my boobs, heh.. Can't hide em anymore. I can't just stroll around in a simple t-shirt anymore unless I want to display them. They are full on female breasts now, not just fat. There's no mistaking it now.

If I don't want people to notice them I have to make a real effort to hide them now. If I go stand out in my back yard to sip coffee I have to wear a second loose demin shirt over, that pretty much distracts from them but does not really hide them.

In a few months I hope to be a nice, plump C... Big Grin

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Update about Spiro. January 2 2008, 4:05 PM

Congratulations Morticia/Dee. I hope it works well for you. A powerful anti-androgen does wonders.
I've noticed since I've been taking Spiro things are starting to happen again. Boobies are filling out a bit more. I'm almost out of Spiro I'll be getting my next supply next week.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Update about Spiro. January 9 2008, 1:23 PM

Well I'm completely on synthetics now. I started spiro yesterday, I'm taking 100mg per day in addition to the Ginette-35 which has 2mg of Cyproterone in it. So the only thing herbal I'm taking now is Saw Palmetto. I see no reason not to continue to take the SP, just in lower doses than I have been, like 4 capsules a day instead of 8 per day. Oh, I am still taking 3 of the Porcine Ovary each nite too.

This year I intend to make a lot of progress. The herbals got me started but it's so much easier to take 2 pills per day than 20-30 pills/capsules. And cheaper.

Main thing is I need to make progress faster than the herbals were doing for me.

Well, in less than a year I've made it to a definite B cup and the rest of my body is very obviously feminine now. I can say I'm quite pleased so far. I hope that this year I'll make even more progress.

As it is now, I can't hide my boobies anymore without taking time and making effort to do so. And I'm just barely getting started yet.
I should be able to hit a full C cup this year. I'm hoping it won't take long but even if it takes all year (I doubt it) that will be ok.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon