Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

My breast cream concoctionLots of questions (archive thread)

My breast cream concoction
January 24 2007 at 4:45 PM tittyboy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today i purchased a bottle of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter. It does not have mineral oil in it. I purchased a 200 pill bottle of pure milk thistle and a bottle of vitamin E, and a bottle of No-Doz. I can't find pure caffeine around here and that is what No-Doz almost is. I opened up the milk thistle pills and put them into a food processor I have. I pressed the vitamin E thru a garlic press (as I could not find pure vitamin E except in Gel Caps), onto the Milk Thistle. The next step was to add the No-Doz and the Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter blend and it for 5 minutes at Max. I tried a little then decided to warm the whole thing up for 20 seconds in the microwave which felt incredible when applied warm. The No-Doz was a little grainy but I think it will break down in the solution over the next day. I rubbed it onto my breasts for a half hour and it felt great. Most of the breast cream products have a variation of these ingredients so I figured why not make my own, at least I know what is really in there. I hope it works, smells nice too. My little coconuts smell like coconuts.

Author Reply

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: My breast cream concoction January 24 2007, 6:23 PM

Titty,

Why are you using caffeine? It's supposed to be a big no-no in terms of NBE. I quit caffeine when I started by program in November.

tittyboy
(no login) Re: My breast cream concoction January 24 2007, 6:34 PM

Caffeine ingested is the no-no. Caffeine rubbed on the breasts stimulates blood flow. Caffeine is one of the main ingredients in "Benefil".

tittyboy
(no login) massage massage massage January 25 2007, 12:14 AM

After a day of massaging my breasts are definitely fuller. I realize this is temporary but it is amazing how full they look in my bra. I have one I use as a standard for reference. The tingling feeling has smoothed feels soothed. They feel great. I think that massaging will definitely help things along. I am going to try and talk my wife into massaging her breasts as I think it would do her good, her job is of the office type with not too much movement. I have to try and find a source for powdered caffeine so the next batch smoother, though it seems that the caffeine now has softened quite a bit.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER that's great! January 25 2007, 12:19 AM

i do want to keep hearing about your progress with your experiment. hope you keep doing well! good luck.

tittyboy
(no login) To Diana January 25 2007, 12:57 AM

Thanks for the support, I don't know if you I could express to you how good it feels, this forum is just what I needed and didn't know it. Everything in my life despite my physical handicaps is going really good. Growing breasts has made me feel whole. I think they will max out as full D+s if they continue at the rate they are going which would be fine. When I pick up my son from school I feel much more in tune with the women there, as I am in the same role they are in, (stay at home dad) and my "secret" breasts give me confidence. My neighbor is a nurse noticed my breasts and said "It looks like you have Gynocomastia", and then promptly added, "it is very common, so don't worry about it". So I guess it is becoming obvious. Since it is cold I can wear clothes to cover up, come summer it will be a different story. It was pretty hard last summer as they were already C+ and were obvious. I really love the feeling when I am sleeping and they are squishing each other. If more guys knew how good that felt more would try to grow them. It was like a flat desert before and now the mounds feel comforting.

Edit Message Delete Message

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER wow January 25 2007, 3:01 AM

full d's? yowser! a dream come true. i was a 32a when i started. but now i can wear a 34b all day and i feel so much better and the reflection in the mirror is finally smiling back with approval. i cant wait til summer. good luck, keep in good spirits, it helps too.

tittyboy
(no login) MoFemGest January 26 2007, 4:32 PM

I started using FemGest ( rubbing it on my breasts) as I have read it helps prepare you body to accept the estrogen you have. The stuff smells really nice. I got it at GNC health store for $25 dollars U.S. It does list progesterone as an ingredient, so Diana, thanks you were right.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER thats good January 26 2007, 5:38 PM

i tend to not believe what i read about products so i research them after someone else mentions them. i like making sure what it is exactly. good luck.

tittyboy
(no login) ptogesterone January 27 2007, 3:23 AM

After all Ihave read about progesterone cream it seems like it is really good for me regardless of the breast growing issue. One should find out for their own but I suggest doing a Google search and finding out for yourself. My eyes were opened and there is a lot of it marketed to men.

emmie
(Login emmiedee) that is a really interesting concoction January 27 2007, 12:08 PM

i wish i hadnt left my blender with my husband back in the states!!

how lasting do you think it will be with this cream? would this be something you would do all the time, or would it be something with which you are trying to get lasting results without maintenance?

i am intrigued... keep us posted on how it is going!!!

tittybou
(no login) FemGest New Bra February 5 2007, 4:27 PM

I just got rid of all my old bras as they were too tight. I purchased "Hanes 38D" (I really need a 40D), and I fill it right up. I have a couple of right T-shirts I keep and I use them when doing housework. My bust line is almost where I would like it top be. I want to gaine fullness and one more cup size then I will stop. If I don't reach that that will be O.K. I mostly want them to look like women's breasts, not "manboobs", which is what I am striving for. I just think the female form is so beautiful and I would like part of it on me.. Just as a side note on the FemGest, I rubbed the left over FemGest on my hands and they have smoothened incredibly. It is the best hand lotion I have ever used and it has a really nice soft almost non existent smell to it. I am half way thru my "Breast Concoction and will make a new batch next week. It seems to have firmed my breast up, I though they were getting smaller but the new bra made me realize they are firming up and getting fuller which is fine by me. I do really enjoy the squishing feeling when I am laying down sideway so I hope that comes back, which I imagine it will. They still touch but with only 2 inches of contact area. (I hope I don't sound too technical it is just that I have spent my whole life measuring and building things so I notice slight changes .)

Sissy2345
(no login) Re: My breast cream concoction February 5 2007, 11:28 PM

tittyboy, yours must be bigger than mine, I dont have two inches of contact area when I lay on my side. I'm jealous.

tittyboy
(no login) touching February 6 2007, 3:42 AM

I am in constant pain from a spinal condition and when i lay down on my side and feel my breasts touch I find it extremely comforting. I think all you women are beautiful so don't be jealous of me, I can never walk around saying "look at these" without being though of as a freak. Good luck to you.

Perry
(no login) cream concoction February 6 2007, 2:07 PM

I was reading about your cream concoction, sounds very interesting... It is now 6 Feb. 07 and I would like to know your progress. I was thinking of trying it!! also the wild yam cream.

tittyboy
(no login) progress good February 6 2007, 6:12 PM

I stopped taking the Gaia Herbs Phyto-estrogen ( I ran out) and I am switching to Mexican Wild Yams. I definitely have outgrown the C cup Bras. They pinch if I use them. Hanes 38D cup bras fit tight but feel good. I have to try and find a 40D as that would be better. My areolas have increased since I began hey are at 1.5 inches and are much thicker too. Last year they were barely a half inch across. The general sensitivity (pertaining to arousal) has increased and I can't complain about that! I am going to try and get some Pueraria Mirifica cream and try that for a month. I will probably stop doing everything at the end of March as I have to go on a new testosterone replacement therapy or risk too much bone loss. My personal desire is to have really Full D's and the areola's to match, but then again, considering I have wanted breast all my life I remember there being nothing and would never have imagined that I would be this big now. It really isn't just wanting big boobs, in case someone is reading this and doesn't get it, it is all the feelings that come with the. As a man I almost felt cheated, but now feel whole. I am not feminine in any other manner, quite to the contrary actually, I am straight and married with a child, but these breasts I have grown feel so wonderful I cannot imagine being without them.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon