Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Newbie Question About HRT Cream and Herbs (archive thread)

Newbie Question About HRT Cream and Herbs
August 20 2009 at 12:22 AM joanlondoncdtv (Login joanlondoncdtv)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone (newbie here),

Found this site a few months ago and its taken me all this time to read through the posts. Absolutely great site with lots of really useful information, thanks to all the contributors.

A little about me, I started NBE around two years ago. Starting with Mirifem (not much luck there). Moved on to Natureday (small signs of growth). Then decided to buy the herbs myself. Then around nine months ago I bought some noogleberry cups and started pumping.

I've gone from a modest A cup to a small B cup and am now wondering if using HRT cream would help me increase my boobs. I was thinking of using Premarin vaginal cream on my boobs but wondered if this would interfere with my herb regime.

My daily herbal regime is;

Saw Palmetto 4 x 1,000mg per day

Fenugreek 4x 610mg per day

Red Clover 4 x 430mg per day

I'd really love to fully fill out a B cup bra and hopefully get to a C cup.

Am I right in thinking about Premarin cream or would Ovestin (Estriol cream) or Sandrena (Estradiol gel) be better.

I don't want to lose my libido or lose the plumbing function.

Any help or advice would really be appreciated.

Joan

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Newbie Question About HRT Cream and Herbs August 21 2009, 8:12 AM

I don't think mixing herbs and real hormones is a good idea. Stick to one or the other is my advice. The weaker phytoestrogens might weaken the effect of the real estrogen.

About your functions: Any usage of proper estrogen might have undesired effects on sexual capacity so be careful. I don't think progesterone would damage you though. Why not try progesterone with your herbs?

joanlondoncdtv
(Login joanlondoncdtv) Re: Newbie Question About HRT Cream and Herbs August 23 2009, 11:45 PM

Hi Fennel,

Thanks for that.

I did wonder if there would be any potential problems mixing herbs and estrogen.

If I can ask - would wild yam cream be a good progesterone to add to my herbal regime.

Many thanks,

Joan.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Newbie Question About HRT Cream and Herbs August 24 2009, 10:21 PM

To tell you the truth, I am not convinced that wild yam cream has any effect at all. I'm not the right person to ask. Try it by all means - it might work really well. NBE is all about finding that special regimen that works for YOU so it is trial and error and a lot of experimenting. I wish you the best of luck!

joanlondoncdtv
(Login joanlondoncdtv) Re: Newbie Question About HRT Cream and Herbs August 25 2009, 11:01 PM

Hi Fennel - Thanks for your reply and your honesty. After a lot of thought I'm more thinking about trying Premarin cream for three or six months and see what progress I achieve.

I'll keep a track of (any) progress and post messages in case it helps anyone else.

Best regards,

Joan

Robbie
(Login Robbie2u) HRT Cream and Herbs September 14 2009, 6:13 PM

Hi I have been on Progesterone cream for three months ,Massaging it in last thing at night and 20% Wild Yam cream in the morning, on and off I have been taking Saw Palmetto or Fenugreek capsules and in that time I am sure there is reasonable growth,but its early days,previous to that I was on the same herbs for three months.

joanlondoncdtv
(Login joanlondoncdtv) Re: Newbie Question About HRT Cream and Herbs September 14 2009, 11:31 PM

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for your input and glad to hear you have some growth, keep it up.

I've been applying estrogen cream for about two months now. After Fennel Fairy's advice I ordered some progesterone cream and hope to receive that this week. I'm going to try the estrogen with the progesterone cream and see if that boosts some growth.

I decided to drop the herbs in case they interfered with the estrogen.

So far I can fill out a B cup bra and, hey, I'm pleased with that, but would like to get to a C cup. I've been on herbs for around two years and I'm really pleased to have attained a B cup but just want to go that little bit extra and get to a C cup.

Although I've dropped the herbs (for the time being) I'm still taking 1,000mg of SP each day, to try and keep the testosterone down.

If I reach a c cup my thoughts are to revert to a herbal regime to keep that trickle of estrogen going.

Don't know what other guys and girls think but would be real pleased to hear of others experiences

Best,

Joan
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon