Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

sage advice (archive thread)

sage advice
September 11 2007 at 1:05 AM wishfulthinking (Login wishfullthinking)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all those that have been here a while what one piece of sage advice would you give a newbie who said he thought it would be neat to grow breasts. Is it hard? what do I need to know? What would you tell him

Author Reply
Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER Sage Advice September 11 2007, 2:58 AM

Based on my experience - Patience and lots of it.

1. Plan for a minimum of 6 months then have a break to allow your body to stabilise. Finally, plan for another 6 months.

2. If necessary go to 1.

Good Luck

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) HUH??? September 16 2007, 11:43 AM

Uhmmm...Wish' havent you asked us this several times in several different ways? Whats up? I thought ya started your program already?
I thought I had discussed in detail what ya should do already to prepare for this and how to model your program?? Or was that Anon?
Either way I explained how to go about starting and doing a plan.
Whats bothering ya?
Be definite as to explain your worries,and tell us whats buggin' ya exactly.

wishfulthinking
(Login wishfullthinking) advice to nubies September 17 2007, 12:05 AM

Sorry Davilee. I'm at the six week point nothing is happening and I'm just working my program. Want to give it time to work so I am just marking time wishing. Don't want to bounce from place to place in my progam for the promise of fast results, so I'm working on an old project. I'm trying to compile the best advice to someone just starting to think about it. I did months of research looking at various sites gleaning little facts and a lot on nonsense. Ran into a lot of promise with out the sage advice of people really trying the herbal route. I think the thing that was the most sobering and the best reality check was the before and after pics here. They are the reality of the process striped of all the hype. But Still meet lots of "guys" who want just C"s or D's none of the other stuff or even think its possible and they want them now, cheap, and in a pinch they might wait a week for them and they are willing to take any chemical to get them becuase surgury is to expensive and extream. So I'm try to get to gather what is the best advice/reality check for some one trying to dicide what will work for them, and I'm testing if I was correct in my assesment so I'm asking. Soo Davilee what would you tell a guy or ask him if he said he wanted to grow his own. If this works might see if we could put in as a file for those exploring the process, so they wouldn't have to read every post looking for the info.

Davilee
(no login) Re: sage advice September 17 2007, 11:31 AM

Hey,Im very sorry,Wish'....I hope i didnt sound mean...that wasnt my intention.I misunderstood,i thought you were refering to yourself.
I see now,...you're wanting to instruct someone else...Ahha!
I was thinking you had amnesia or something..HAHAHA..kiddin'
I was just worried about ya and what you were having a prob. with.
Alright...I can gather some of the good topic posts in one place and label it.
I will have to go back and search for stuff.....thats a pain. blaaaaaah
Gee,I dont know what else to add to all the things weve talked about.
There's been some good chat under topic headers and Anon's also.
Let me think about it a bit more.
Well,it almost is a mantra around here.....patience..patience..patience
I know what you're feeling though....Im there too.
I just want to develop quicker and bigger...AND i know in my reality mind that it just doesnt happen that way.
You know what weve covered basically is:

**Its not quick,unless you just want fat buildup.
Ive heard of some friends who developed quickly in 10-14 days after getting on Ethinyl estradiol,but it was just fat tissue mostly,from what she described.But still,thats quite amazing.
Im still trying to stop being so envious.
However,E.estradiol is serious stuff and its the strongest synthetic estrogen.Im not sure exactly what its derived from,I just know that the knowledgeable people on TSDIYHormones have said that and said that it is usally too powerful to take for a long period.
They suggest injecting yourself with E valerate.But thats a whole 'nother world.
Other drug estradiol's are actually made from soybean extracts and wild yam.I think that there may be some derived from kudzu also.
Anyway,you want to develop real ductal system and entire milk glands,if you are wanting to take full advantage of indigenous body hormones(prolactin,oxytocin) and all the different effects herbs can do.

**Botanicals have compounds that only mimic real estrogens,they match molecularly into cell receptors.They are much weaker than bioestrogens.
Hence,the reason that they take longer to buildup in your system,and begin affecting tissues.They have to compete with testosterone.

**If you arent taking several antiDHT herbs then your phytoestrogens may be getting overwhelmed by testosterone or DHT.

**Usually,the basic starters are enough to elicit some changes in your body,that you can notice.
Dont begin taking too much of anything,...your body has to have time to develop new cell receptors,(this is up for debate,as to whether they will past a certain age)Males starting very young,can alter themselves more effectively and affect changes such as increased cell receptor capacity.

**Age is a factor..the younger you are the better and (typically) easier the results.Of course,the younger you start the more feminine changes will happen to the body. I wish I had been able to start on them at 15-16,Id be quite the image of a woman by now. haha.

**If they want fast they'll have to get implants.BUT,I dont see how they are going to feel anything like your own breasts internally,there's no way.
If you want all the sensations of real proper breasts ya have to wait for them to grow,just like everybody else.
I wish I could just for a bit experience what it feels like to have like big D-cup boobs.I bet they feel so great,especially the nipples and areolas.The weight and internal feeling must be wonderful.

**They have to consider the possibility of some changes in mentality and emmotions. I know weve talked about this ad nauseum......some people dont get any changes in that regard and others get a lot.
It depends on the person and how strong the herbals are and how long the person has taken them. I read that in some cases,a male will have brain "rewiring" within 3-4 months of being on hormones.Thats for the hard stuff,but even the herbals can cause it,if an individual is susceptible.
Some guys are predisposed to brain alterations,its just genetics.
Like me,I already had a female mental and emotional tendencies..the herbs have just excentuated it and strengthened it,and has actually made me more stable and sure of what Im doing,not to mention how much better I feel being more settled in gender ID.

**They may get changes they wont like,for instance,weight gain,..all over.
Thats usually the first changes happening,fat tissues change and diminish and increase in their respective spots.

Well,Ive got to get to bed..let me know if that covered it or not.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon