Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Just starting (archive thread)

Just starting
May 18 2009 at 6:59 PM Femboy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just want to thank everyine here for all the info. I have been on herbs for 3 months. But now ready to try some of the real stuff. Was wondering if I should keep taking the herbs along with the hormones? I just got the meds. in the mail today. Only took 7 days to get them not bad from what it side on the web site. I am going to start off slow have read what they say I should take to start off. Think it is a little high at first. Figure if I start low and build it up slowly this will give my body a chance to get use to it. Does anyone think this is a good idea? Starting out with 2mg progynova and 100mg of Spiro. Figure do that for a week or two then go to 4 mr Progynova and 200mg Spiro. Forgot to put in where Im starting from 140lbs 5'8" tall flat 36 A cup Will update as things change.

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
GirlyBoy
(no login) Re: Just starting May 19 2009, 9:12 PM

Hi, did you had any progres with herbs? Which ones you are taking? Since you are switching to hormones so soon, i started to wonder how come you decided to do so, mybe just unpatient to see results? I have heard, initial period with hormones also isnt fast comming unles you take big ammounts of it.

Edit Message Delete Message

femboy
(no login) Re: Just starting May 19 2009, 10:00 PM

Hello Girlyboy was starting to wonder if anyone was still reading this log glad to see someone is. You asked about what I was taking here it goes Fenugreek 3660mg = 6 pills, Saw Palmetto 3240mg = 6 pills, Fennel 1920mg = 4 pills and Red Clover 1720mg = 4 pills. I know a lot off pills everyday. Now some back round on me. I know that I am changeing to hormones fast. I have always want to have my own breasts for or it seems like most of my life just was never sure how to do it other then implants(I know bad idea) Dont get me wrong I know it still take time with hormones guess im just hopeing it will be a little faster. i have read about all of the problems with hormones. Figure if I take it slow can watch out for those. If there is anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

GirlyBoy
(no login) Re: Just starting May 20 2009, 2:08 PM

Hey, I just read some intresting post in PM forum. Mybe it's cool to try with PM and BO or PM and Pregnenolone or PM, SP and Vitex. Seems recomended dosage of PM is double as female should take, but that still isnt many pills and you get fine results with no side effects. I personaly had huge isues with taking FG(and few other herbs) giving me cystic acne and stoped that and ended on PM,SP and Vitex course instead. Alltogether managed to grow 1,5" of breasts in 2-3 months and I suppose it could work for others too. But yeah, I am getting slowly tired of taking all those pills too .)

GirlyBoy
(no login) Re: Just starting May 20 2009, 2:15 PM

ah btw, you mybe will find this page usefull as it has some intresting resources and infos listed.

http://www.sissify.com/juice/

femboy
(no login) anyone know May 23 2009, 5:20 PM

Hello was wondering if anyone has heard of doing it this was and if they found it works better.

Estradiol tablets can be taken sublingually (placed under the tongue to dissolve) instead of being swallowed. This may reduce possible liver toxicity, because with sublingual administration, much of the medication is absorbed directly into the blood stream, rather than being metabolized by the liver after first passing through the digestive tract. Less metabolism is also likely to result in higher levels of estradiol itself, and lower levels of its less-active metabolites, estrone and estriol. Micronized estradiol tablets are specifically designed for either oral or sublingual use and dissolve quickly under the tongue without an unpleasant taste.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon