Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Good Start? (archive thread)

Good Start?
October 24 2009 at 3:06 PM JoeCurious (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I started this past monday, 10/19/09. Here's what I've started with:

Saw Palmetto: 585 mg/pill, 3510 mg a day
Fenugreek: 610 mg/pill, 3660 mg a day
Red Clover: 500 mg/pill, 3000 mg a day

Does this sound like a good base to get going?

Thanks everyone.

Author Reply
Tiff
(no login) Start October 26 2009, 1:49 AM

Hope you read before you started to see about what is a good start. Remember if you read that more is Not better and it doesnt rush things. Start slow so your body will get use to the changes,then ramp up if needed but dont overdo things.Another thing is all this takes time as you will learn. You may hear stories of quick results,especially from spammers. Dont believe everything you read,look back at other post and you can see through the BS. As far as is this good for you? I satrted with about the same thing maybe only 3pills of each until I got use to it. I was taking alot and backed off. I learned more was not better. But now Im on different things but still read post to keep up with things and see what people are doing. Good Luck,Best wishes for you and everyone. Mine? Coming along slow But nice.

Edit Message Delete Message

JoeCurious
(no login) Re: Good Start? October 26 2009, 2:18 AM

Yes, I read thru just about everything on here, and it seemed like most people were doing around this amount of intake per day, both starting out and continuing at a steady level. I have read alot on here and know that it is not a rapid change thing, and that it takes time. I barely started only a week ago and am not really expecting to notice any changes for a month or so as that seems to be the normal "growth" time. I just didn't know if anyone had any advice as to whether or not I might add something or not. I know it all works different for everyone though, too.

Not meant to be a harsh post! Smile I have read alot on here. Just wondered if anyone had any other advice.

boobman1
(Login boobman1) Take your time January 2 2010, 5:41 AM

I started on NBE in August. I started on a little lower dosage than you. There is no "quick fix". I have just stayed steady and I am noe seeing real results. My wife makes comments everytime I get out of the shower about my breast growing. The other night she said something to the effect of "looks like someone may need to get a bra before too long." She has no idea that I am doing a NBE regimine. And, they are taking a really nice shape. So, don't try and get the homerun right out of the box. I am now considering starting on Progesteone cream to see if this starts a stronger growth cycle. I am at the point where they real show when I wear a tight fitting shirt. And, my nipples now get hard with very little stimulation. I am really loving it! I love looking at them in the mirror and looking down at them. I have no desire to do a tranformation to female. That's not me at all. But, I like the look of nice breastson me. I need to work at training my tummy now and lose about 30# there. But, that will come with exercise.Good luck to you.

sarahwr
(Login sarahwr) Starting a process January 4 2010, 7:03 AM

Hi.

I began taking herbs in September.

My current daily intake is:
3630mg Fenugreek
1215mg Wild Yam
1500mg Saw Palmetto

At first I did experience a tingling but this has stopped.

I don't want to chop and change however if there is a natural herb that I should consider please would you tell me?

Are Blessed Thistle or Red Clover possible alternatives?

Thanks

Steve
(no login) im just starting out taking sp and fg have u made any progress have u any sign of boobs May 11 2010, 8:45 AM

sarahwr
(no login) PM May 12 2010, 7:50 AM

Hi.

I don't think I had any significant changes with herbs. I was taking SP, FG etc for about 6 months.

I have now been taking PM for about 8 weeks but once again whether there has been any changes is debatable.

I do have tender nipples and they are now pointing downwards and slightly outwards.

I know it is a long process unless you are very lucky.

I shall take PM for about 6 months and then reassess my position.

If I do have any growth it has gone along with an increase in my overall weight.

I wish you all the luck in your quest. Forum members I have contacted have been very helpful.

Regards

Steve
(no login) I have taken sp and fg for 3 days now and my nipples r tender is this normal

I have taken sp and fg for 3 days now and my nipples r tender is this normal
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon