Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

How has having breasts changed the public perception of you (archive thread)

Andy2Andrea's ~ How has having breasts changed the public perception of you
August 28 2010 at 6:45 AM
Paul (Phillipa James) (Login PhillipaJames)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just hope this is a subject of some interest to Transgenders here. Especially those who wish to keep there male identity.

On first opening my first jar of PM, I would think some 5 years ago, I really believed I would have a problem the very next morning, in having to hide my new breasts. Of coarse things didn’t quite happen over night. After trying pills, and creams things finally took off when I discovered tissue expansion, and now I find I have progressed to permanent C cup, thanks to a big push over the last 3 years by my Bosom Beauty 2012.

The thing is, now that these most treasured possessions adorn my chest, all I want to do is show them off. Getting to grips with an understanding of one’s own unique sexuality dose help a lot. I must say I was very confused at first. Having no desires to change sex, a strong desire to have a female body in so far as breasts, hips, etc. but still with a desire to live day to day as a male, got close to blowing my mind. As it happen it was a Law and Order special victims episode called Fallacy on channel five that got me surfing the net for answers, and I came across papers by Dr Tracie O Keefe. Who described my very identity as androgenic transgender. Checkout www.tracieokeefe.com/transgend.htm also http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~katfox/andro.htm some of her papers were a bit over my head, but I was to find a much simpler explanation from the Albany Clinic, to quote their interpretation: “Shemales are men who take female hormones, grow breasts and develop the body of a woman but stop short of surgery, wishing to retain their male genitals for sexual activity”. I also like to describe myself as a Transgender Man. I often get asked if I live 24/7 as a woman, to which I answer no. This is not strictly true, be cause in a subtle way I do. I can say that I have not put on a male garment, with the exception of socks and under pants in at least 3 years. I always wear female trousers; shirt styled blouses, which are cut to show off, and accentuate female breasts. I also enjoy wearing fem. ear studs, and showing of my feet nail art by wearing sandals in summer.
I find that most of the time I seem to pass completely unnoticed. Even though I work with the public and travel to and from work on the bus.
I believe that the subtlety of wearing female styles of clothes traditionally associated with men, is responsible for this. I do steer clear of male dominated pubs, and football supporters. I do frequent Pubs in The Triangle area of Bournemouth (Southern UK). Usually dressed in low cut or halter neck dress, sometimes with my breast pushed into a nice cleavage by one of my NuBra bra's, http://www.bragel.com . These work really well, guys, if you can push your natural tits together and get a reasonable cleavage, a NuBra will do it for you. The point being that it’s all worth the effort for the positive comments I get from the real girls in the pubs there.

I really hope this has been useful, take care, Paul (Phillipa)

Author Reply
sarahwr
(no login) Re: Andy2Andrea's ~ How has having breasts changed the public perception of you August 28 2010, 7:28 AM

Hi.

I found your posting very informative and encouraging.

Would you please explain what NBE regime you followed (or are) following?

I do not want to go to the point of promoting my breast growth however I have been on my own NBE programme for nearly 12 months and frankly the results have been disappointing.

For the first 6 months I was using herbs e.g. FG, SP, WY, etc. The results were not entirely non extistent but as time is not on my side I had to reconsider what I was taking.

Since Easter 2010 I have been taking PM at the recommended dose as advised by PM UK. I am not taking anything other products.

Again the results have been disappointing. I do have a certain fleshiness in my chest but that has come along with a general increase in my overall weight caused by my taking PM.

I hope you will reply.

Regards,

Sarah

Paul (Phillipa James)
(Login PhillipaJames) Re: Andy2Andrea's ~ How has having breasts changed the public perception of you August 28 2010, 11:55 AM

Hi Sarah, Sorry just spotted your reply as I was on my way out so had to cheat a touch and cut and paste from an NB posting of mine. I have been developing my breasts mainly by tissue expansion for over three years now. I am very pleased with my success so far; I started off with slight pecks, but really quite flat, I appear to have now reached into the range of C cup now. Well my best fitting bra's are 34C, that's when I wear one. Most of my development has been down to the Bosom Beauty 2012.

I have been employing a regime of 1hour in the morning and an hour at night with a rest of a few days after 8 weeks. I love this machine, but one negative problem I have encountered with the system is that the cups tend to crack. I had put this down to them being designed to fit a female chest, and pressure placed on them by my lower ribs, also I personally find a very high pressure works best for me.,

As you see Sarah, I have not been on an NB regime as such, I tend to work out my own, the BB 2012 is an electonic machine so the hour in the morning and again at night are done when I;m asleep or in the case of the morning still sleepy, usually 5am to 6. I just set the timer and let the BB do the rest. I have cut down on the BB time since I now have a Brava, c/o ebay, could never afford a new one. I,ve just compleated the first week, using the more aggressive BB to pump my breasts up early evening, then letting the low pressure Brava take me throught the entire night. I,ve just completed 13 hours with it on as I type. mid week I tend to do around 8 hours.

like you I started on the herbals, just decided to give them another go, and started using Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto last week. take care, Phillipa. xx

thanks everone, take care, Paul (Phillipa)

andy
(Login andy2andrea) hey September 4 2010, 4:17 PM

Hi everyone. Here is the original post.

Ok, We are spending some time here talking about how to grow breasts on a genetic male body. So lets talk about how breasts can change public perception of you. This is a chance for those of you who have breasts already to share some of your experiences. So to the question for this thread.
Is it becoming more acceptable in todays society. To be a man with breasts?

More and more men with enlarged breasts ,due to diffrent reasons, are not trying to hide them as much as they used to. I am not saying that men are going around flaunting their enlarged breast on purpose. But they are not wearing three layers of clothes to try and hide them in mid summer anymore.
With trans people becoming more and more common place. With common over the counter modern medications. And personal hygeine products causing enlargement of the breast.
Public awareness of men with breasts is on the rise. Are the comments and looks becoming less then they used to? Or more?
Has awarness changed what used to be a quick glance, confusion, then dismisal, maybe a little fasination staring. Into not wanting to offend because it could be any number of reasons.

Are people more accepting? Is public comments any better? Worse? No diffrence and just more of the same?

As a man growing my breasts. Who intends to remain male in presentation. I have to wonder, and try to prepare for. What kind of greeting my future chest is going to evolk when in public. Even if I take steps to make them as unnoticeable as possible.

I posted a version of this question on a blog site for men growing breasts.
Anonymous responded saying "Hey, My eyes are up here".

sarahwr
(no login) Over the conter medication September 5 2010, 7:08 AM

Hi.

I note from your reply you refer to "over the counter medication".

Are you still relating your reply to the subject of men growing breasts please?

What is this medication you elude to please?

I have only seen 2 ways of growing breasts; either through a herbal regime or medication as prescribed through a doctor.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Sarahwr

Paul (Phillipa James)
(Login PhillipaJames) Re: Andy2Andrea's ~ How has having breasts changed the public perception of you September 5 2010, 1:03 PM

Hi Sarahwr, I can only comment on the last part of your post. To re state that I have used Tissue Expansion over the passed three years, till now without herbs or medication quite successfully. I am now a permanent C cup. I have a target to reach D cup by Christmas, and have started using Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto and protein supplements in my efforts to reach my target. I have posted pictures both good and bad on my progress so far. See http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about159.html The bad was not the fault of the procedure but only my foolishness. So I cannot agree on your view that there is only 2 methods of developing breast tissue. take care, Phillipa

Edit Message Delete Message

sarahwr
(no login) Over the counter medication September 5 2010, 3:11 PM

Hi.

Sorry, I did not mean to imply there were only 2 ways for males to enhance there breasts.

One only has to read this forum to see just how many possibilities there are to try.

However, I wondered if there was "over the counter medication" rather than herbs, e.g. PM, FG, WY, SP. etc which is what I have been on for nearly a year now.

Regards,

Sarahwr
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon