Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

week 1 NOTHING (archive thread)

week 1 NOTHING
August 14 2007 at 2:42 AM wishfulthinking (Login wishfullthinking)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I've finished the first week of my program and surprise, nothing happened. I expected that, but my name is wishfulthinking. I think the goal of week one is just starting the journey and truely getting in touch with what you are attempting and the reality of journey. A long trip with uncertin results at best. Reading the post here it seems many falter and give up because it takes to long and the results don't match expectations. So guys how do you hang in there, keep the hope alive and match expectations to the realities of biology.

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: week 1 NOTHING August 14 2007, 4:28 AM

Well I can assure you that you will see NOTHING in a week. And you'll see NOTHING after two weeks.
It's highly likely you'll see NOTHING after a month.

I may take a few months before you see anything happening. Some people go years and gain nothing at all.
Everyone is different and responds differently to this stuff.

The thing that will make or break you on this is sticking with it.

In my case, I quit worrying about it. I quit measuring myself everyday because the gains are SMALL and happen over a long time. Measuring from day to day is pointless and will only discourage you.
Just start and keep at it. Sooner or later one day you'll look at yourself and think, "OMG! I've got tits!" and a little further on you'll say "OMG! I've got a FEMALE body!"..

It takes time, dedication and determination. If you give up and quit then duh, you'll get nowhere.
If you want to grow tits and or develop a female body you have to WANT IT BADLY and you have to WORK FOR IT because the Tit Fairy will only visit you if you pay homage to the Estrogen Goddess..
As for the Tw*t Fairy, she'll only pay you a visit after a few years of hard work on your part and after you leave her $8,000 under your pillow.

Good luck..

Edit Message Delete Message

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Yah...listen to Morticia... August 14 2007, 10:01 AM

You are going to learn what your personal limits of patience are I guarantee.
This IS work and is tedious...Like Morticia said....you better really want it bad...
You have to have a strong desire for this,a obsessive compulsion almost....
THATS ME!!!
I know what I want my body to be like and that is what i focus and concentrate on every day and its always ongoing in my mind at some level..
For those that are wanting the entire modifications,..to BE in reality what they think of themselves to be in their mind and heart....
There is no stopping or alternatives...
We get a taste of what can actually happen to our bodies with the therapies and we get hooked....once you see and feel that it is possible..that your body is really changing...you will get addicted...you'll want more of it...

If you dont feel like its a compulsion or feel driven to do it then Id say youre not meant to continue.....you cant have a defeatist attitude with this...you will only harm your progress

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) PS..somethin' else.... August 14 2007, 11:36 AM

IF you have a real desire to accomplish something.....Do you have a goal at all,of some sort of size..that you can visualize?
Thats helpful for visualization and focusing concentration....

I wanted to say that probably most men are going to take awhile to,first *feel* and then *see* some development....

IT depends on *your age,and *Testosterone levels and DHT levels,and *stress levels also,thats important...*whether you smoke or drink....*How healthily do you eat?....These are all important variables,that will preclude you from a lot of development very quickly...or some may stop you from any growth.

For myself...I didnt expect anything right away...I had Lucille's warnings about that firmly understood...BUT I put as much of my concentration into it as I could.
Within the first week...I had little aches and twinges...not anything super...but,it gave me joy....
later in that week or the beginning of the second I was laying in bed reading and I glanced out of the corner of my eye at my reflection and I couldnt believe what i saw.....my little nothing pecs were statring to bulge out behind my nipples and get each was fatter across from side to side...OMGOSH! OMG!Eeeeeeeeeee!squeal like a little girl!!!
I was shocked..I couldnt believe it snuck up on me like that...I hadnt even noticed because I wasnt feeling anything going on.....All the info. kept saying, *"OH,you'll feel tickling and aches and twinges and blahblah..*IF* you are actually developing.**...
Well.....I dont know what my problem is but I like it....I dont feel a lot of internal feelings BUT I keep on getting bigger...
Well,just this last week I skipped some meds schedule to see what happens...well, less than a day,I got a lot of aches through my breasts and under arm twinges...especially when I did my nipple pulling/teasing thing and did massages.
I have gotten very firm and bigger in just the last few days....its odd how Ive jumped ahead...my nipples are very tender...but they feel great!
I like a little pain with my pleasure...hahaha
Damn it!...I wished I could figure out for sure what it was...
The main thing Ive changed is Im really seriously hitting the Licorice and taking the max amount and more on alternating days....
I started at 1 gr./day and Im now pushing 2.5 gr/day...thats caps of 450-500 Licorice root from Solarray....very cheap...7-8$ bottle

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: week 1 NOTHING August 14 2007, 3:00 PM

Yes, The girls are right! Patience is a virtue.
an Example: with my order of PM, I was sent a little booklet full of info describing the benefits of PM. They gave some info. about the time frames that it could take to see results.
It said that Females could expect to see results in 1 to 3 months,Males could expect see results in 3TO6 months. Now, results could mean anything like pains,itchyness,tenderness and possible growth. for some reason I started to notice things were happening at about 3 months. I contribute that, to me living a reasonably healthy life style.
The only real vice I have, is that I really,really love my coffee.
Just remember it will take time.Genetic males were not meant to have breasts, so your body has quite a job ahead of itself for it to get used to the changes you're forcing it to make.Smile I can tell you for sure that when things start to happen, It's quite an exciting feeling.Smile

wishfulthinking
(no login) Thanks for the good words August 15 2007, 2:44 AM

To all that posted thanks. It helps to have others on the journey validate my understanding of it and let me know that it is long it is tough but it is worth it. In honesty I know all this includes changes beyond just breast growth what might I look for when and how.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: week 1 NOTHING August 15 2007, 11:04 AM

Im just the little sister...Morticia or Blu-Jay are more qualified to answer as to how long it takes to see other changes and When it happens...

BUT...My changes happened rapidly,this is NOT the norm..so dont worry yourself about it too much...

Ive only been at this for 11 weeks? or so and I am also not a typical biomale.....I have some very different characteristics that have been carried through my genes or hormones when I was a baby...
Ive begun with female characteristics at the onset,so,I just amplified what i had already basically....SUCH as fat accumulation in the female spots,and quite quick breast development right at the start.

All I can say is that its different for everyone.....from what ive heard it *normally takes quite awhile to begin developing very female body traits *for most biomales....I mean the greater fat accretion and fat distribution and the muscular atrophy...YES thats something that you have to consider...
Do you really want to transform your musculature??
Do you want to become weaker??.....It will happen..
For some they will experience other body changes before they get close to any breast goal that they may have...
I think that your mental focus will have something to do with it also....
Try and just concentrate on your breasts growth and development,visualize your breasts the way you want to see them...dont stress over body changes..until you see some.....

Thats where Im different also,I already have a female type light musculature and bones,so Im not altering too much...but I have had some muscule weakening...I didnt think that I would change that much as far as muscle,but I do feel less strong in my arms and I can see my back and shoulder muscles getting smaller....
I expect to develop larger muscles in my pelvis and legs..that may be happening so far...but to early to tell yet....

Just consider carefully if you want to change a lot...and if your close family is going to deal with it well....

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER 11 months and 2 weeks and finally somthing to report August 15 2007, 3:12 PM

Hey gurls!!!
Im excited, have to post here as i feel most relevence-
Wishfulthinking-
11months -with not very much to report at all
11months -2 weeks and finally,finally somthing is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE if somthing dosent work, try again and again and agian
, up meds, lower meds,add herbs,take away herbs, change herbs, change premade pills, massage more, massage less,change massage cream.

34B here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: week 1 NOTHING August 15 2007, 4:00 PM

That's wonderful Ginger! I'm glad that you finally found the right thing that works.:-)
Keep up the good work!

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Excellent! August 16 2007, 1:11 AM

Yah I read your news over yonder,Ms Ginger,...Congratulations!
May you keep growing well!

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: week 1 NOTHING August 16 2007, 10:51 AM

TY gurlsSmile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon