Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I got great results from Stem Cell Celutions!!

I've been reading more into this as I may have this next year if I don't get the results I want from BO, and then I may try PM. I have never had any types of surgery, so the surgery itself scares me. I'm scared of going under anesthesia and having anesthesia awareness (for those that don't know, it means your awake during but paralyzed, your brain is still awake and you feel everything but can't respond). I'm also worried about the recovery process. So the ladies that have had the transfer, could you please share more about the surgery itself, going under, etc. And how bad the recovery process was so I can know what to expect? I've read a good bit, it seems everyone is different and says different things about it.

I have a feeling I might be okay, I have a high tolerance to pain for the most part. When I was pregnant with my son, I was terrified of going into labor for the same reasons, worried about the pain. I had one of the worst deliveries and labors there is, I had back labor, my epidural wore off during pushing him out, I felt after the head down pushing him out, PLUS them sowing me down there, I felt it all.... and it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. So I'm hoping this is the same, that my fears are over dramatic.

Ooh look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M49qROcRHpw

There's no sound as it much be in German, but still very interesting to watch. Okay I'm pretty sure I want Dr Heinrich to do my procedure, I just hope it won't cost too much as I have to pay for flights and accommodation as well. All his staff could tell me is that the minimum cost is 7,500 euros, no idea how much it could go up to! I wonder what even determines the price.

Thanks for posting the video. they make it look so easy!

So Louise, just wondering how you're feeling now about your surgery? Are you still very happy with your results? Also, have you posted your before and after pics up anywhere?

I'm waiting to have an initial consultation (phone) with Dr Heinrich in Vienna who does this procedure. Does having issues paying for initial consultation, as they don't take credit card!!

Hello never_too_late,

If it's not too much to ask, please let us know why you decided to have your implants removed. My sincere apologies to forum members but sometimes I can't help but entertain the thought of going through with a breast augmentation consult. My NBE progress has been very slow and I am not a candidate for the stem cell procedure (which sounds very promising!) due to my inability to put on weight. Thanks so much! Smile

Hi rainyrain. My implants just never felt and looked natural to me. I didn't feel comfortable wearing a bikini because I thought they looked obviously fake (so what's the point of having them!). Plus I had already had them in 11 years, and was concerned about leaving them in too long because they don't last forever. I had trouble buying clothes that fit, e.g. strapless dresses or tops NEVER fit. And when I lay down, they looked even more fake because they stay hard. I am very thin and my implants were over the muscle, so it was easy to see the edge (and I could feel the edge with my fingers... gross).

I would only do implants as a last resort... and if you do... don't go too big. They compress your breast tissue so that over time you actually need bigger implants because your breasts will start sagging. It's a never ending spiral.

Hi Never_too_late!

Thank you so much for your prompt response. It's so helpful to hear about your experience with implants and your decision to have them removed. It's quite admirable that you didn't resort to having a new set put in. While I am too chicken to deal with surgery every 10 years, I also realize that my NBE wishes have become too much of an obsession and it might be better to get it over with via surgery. I live in Southern California where it's almost the norm to be surgically enhanced. Sad
Good luck to you and thank you very much for your contributions to this forum!

rainyrain

Hi I looked into this when I was researching different things last year.
There is no way I could really afford it. But Im not sure this process would work for me because my weight goes up and down a lot, so If I had it done and then lost weight, I may loose the weight from the chest area, and then I may gain the weight back and put on the weight on my bottom half again! And then I would need the procedure done all over again. I guess it would be ok though for someone who maintained their weight.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I have been trying to decide whether to go for stem cell enhancement, or traditional breast augmentation. I know that each has it's pro's and cons, so it is helpful to read about the experiences of others!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience & tips, Alyssa. I really want to have this procedure done Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon