Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Should I purchase the books on Male & Female by Dr Lee (archive thread)

Should I purchase the books on Male & Female by Dr Lee
September 13 2007 at 2:19 AM Anon (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He really goes into hormone tests, and progesterone and thinks progesterone is good for men. I am beginning to think he is on to something. Even TB have positive things to say about Dr Lee too. He sounds legitimate.

The only thing that worries me is... what did he die from?

But I was going to purchase this book and would welcome your thoughts.

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: Should I purchase the books on Male & Female by Dr Lee September 13 2007, 4:22 PM

There is no doubt that Dr. Lee is Legit.
When he talks about the progesterone for men,he means that it's safe for men to take because of it's benefit to the prostrate gland and it has no feminizing effect on the male body.
Yes, I believe that it has worked for some.(depending on the condition they had)
I firmly believe that one should be on estrogen for a while then add the progesterone. That is if you're a male trying to feminize yourself in one way or another.
It is the estrogen that produces the female characteristics such as breast developement,smoother skin and some others.
Anyways, I do recommend buying the books or at least reading them.
It's good to stay informed about what you're doing.

Edit Message Delete Message

Anon
(no login) Re: Should I purchase the books on Male & Female by Dr Lee September 14 2007, 4:36 AM

I think I will order the books tomorrow. I recall TB saying that adding progesterone made his breasts fuller instead of conical. Currently I am on SP, Red Colver, and Fenugreek. How long do you recommend being on these before introducing progesterone cream?

TB
(no login) Prostate health September 14 2007, 4:00 PM

Dr. Lee recommended that men rub progesterone cream between the testicles and anus (butthole) for prostate health. The suggestion is that prostate glands and breast tissue are virtually identical under the microscope and start development from the same tissue when a person is a fetus, differentiating into breast tissue and the prostate gland when the gender takes place.

Edit Message Delete Message

Davilee
(no login) I wondered what an anus was.....*facetiousness*** September 16 2007, 2:48 PM

Errr..huh?
Gee,the prostate comes from breast tissue?
Uh..the prostate and the uterus are homologous.
Breast tissue is breast tissue in either sex.
There are several different types of breast tissue.
There is fibrous and glandular and ductal and fat tissue.
I can see saying there is the same lymphatic tissues in each,because its the lymph system that is responsible for the raw fluid that gets changed in whichever gland that its going to.
If they were exactly the same then an herb that has the ability to cause prolactin production to stimulate breast glands ALSO would stimulate the prostate and make it bigger and produce more fluid.But prolactin is produced by the pituitary.Is there a similar homologous hormone produced by the pitutary that affects the prostate??

**I have found something that I wanted to include,,Genistein and Diadzein,isoflavones found in soy and kudzu and chickweed ,act as antioxidants and prevent forms of cancer that affect prostate,and breast,bladder,leukemia. Genistein and Coumesterol are strong breast cancer defeating agents.
Okay...with Saw Palmetto,it reduces the size of the prostate,and as for me it may be partially responsible for my lack of sexual fluids.
Yet it also stimulates milk production in mature breasts.

There are many botanicals that stimulate milk production but do not affect the prostate.Most all of them actually.
Such as Fennel,Fenugreek,Hops,Clovers,etc.

You could make a case for an INdirect affect of the prostate due to the high levels of phytoestrogens,that cause limitations to the androgens.

And the same goes for botanicals that affect the prostate,most all of them do not affect the breasts.
Such as pumpkin seed and oil,pygeum,nettles,licorice,etc.

Of course there are the botanicals that affect both sexes reproductive organs due to a analogous affect on hormone production/stimulation;basically,stimulation of the actual gonads.
Such as,Goldenseal,Ginseng,False Unicorn Root,Gotu Kola,Dong Quai,Puncture Vine(Tribulus),Chaste tree(Vitex),yohimbe,etc.

One herb that I found that affects the breast glands and prostate gland is Milk Thistle (Silybum);it has an anti-cancer effect on both.Im looking at its chemical profile to see exactly which chems can be the factors.It may just be that the chems that are specifically found only in Silybum are responsible.There are several that are indigenous only to Silybum's.
It could be its high level of beta-carotene,as it is an anti-oxidant.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon