Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? (archive thread)

What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ?
August 9 2007 at 7:37 AM
Morticia (Login moonstruck61)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm talking about the male bodied folks. GG's too as long as you went from a flat male type chest (AA or less) to something much better..

Anyone hit a C cup? D cup? Bigger still?
If you KNOW for a fact someone else that has gone from flat to fem, first hand and not "I heard"..

I'm going for the gold and I am wondering if there's a chance I can get there strictly vie the natural way or if somewhere down the road I'll have to switch over to man made synthetics.

So far I'm happy with what's going on. And even better, today I was out of the shower and I noticed a very definite widening of my hips and thighs, a very definite female curve is showing now, beyond any shadow of a doubt. My thighs and calves are definitely fleshier, softer and more curvy. Oh, and my ass too! In the past weeks I've seen a good bit of progress in my feminization and it has really surprised me the changes (for the better) I've seen lately.

I'm totally certain that I can attribute this to the Bovine Ovary I've been taking.
However it appears I'm going to have to revert to standard herbals as the DNE it jerking me around apparently.
That sucks because I wanted to stick with their product for the long haul. If they won't sell to me then there's not much I can do because everyone else that sells BO sells it much weaker for 2-3 times the price.
In the end, I'm afraid I may end up going to the synthetics. I don't want "secret tits" anymore. I want TITS..
I'm not trying to hide em anymore. There they are. Get an eyeful. And quit staring at them, PLAY WITH THEM DAMN IT!

My shrine to the estrogen goddess is working. She is slowly blessing me with a female body.
The tit fairy visits each night in my sleep and sprinkles tiddy grow dust on my little titties.
I'm still praying for the Tw*t fairy to pay me a visit but I hear you have to leave $8,000 under your pillow first..

Author Reply
Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) She dont work cheap..... August 9 2007, 5:46 PM

I dont have any big boob award evidence to share...but,I was wondering about your prob. with DNE,what are they doing?
I was just looking at their site and almost bought several bottles,buuuuut,I just cant commit yet,as I want to check out some other things first before doing a long run of that program.
I just have a hesitation about commiting my hormone prog.time to just BO and SP and etc.....I dont want to stop my herbs completely..because they have made a lot of changes for me..but on the other hand I feel they are lacking in some facets and Im wanting to get something with a tad more power.
Im just getting that impatience,Ive seen so much change but I want change to my face also and more change to my body.
I kinda keep forgetting that there is alot of blood vessels and structures that have to get built before a lot of breast development happens,at least thats what ive read on some breast health sites.
I want to go far enough that its not reversible,so I dont have to worry about reverting.....Im going to keep on with anti androgens..and probably buy a real drug for that soon,like androcur.I want to crush that damn T!

Edit Message Delete Message

mbe1
(Login mbe1) Just this side of C cup August 13 2007, 2:07 AM

Hi.

I have been on an herbal male breast enlargement program for over a year now and my breast are officially C cup size. They are just barely over the line according to the bra calculations, but I will take it! My left breast is a little bigger than the right one. My overall goal is a full C to barely D cup in size, but I am happy with my current results.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 13 2007, 2:40 AM

Awesome!

Cecilia
(Login Ceciliaptgirl) mbe, what have you been taking? August 13 2007, 4:02 PM

That sounds like great progress. I also want to ask how old are you?

Sincerely - and with love,

Ceciliaptgirl

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 13 2007, 7:01 PM

Question for mbe1,

I *assume* you also feminized in the rest of your body, right? I mean like softening of your skin, more curvy female figure, etc... Oh, and what about aureole/nipples? Did yours enlarge to more closely approximate that of a natal female?

And what products did you use to get where you are today?

Thanks!

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 14 2007, 10:29 AM

Hey Ms.Morticia,I went to MBE1's site and he's not into the entire femmebody thing...he just wanted to grow his breasts....
He actually lost a lot of weight as he went along...
Which he explained was from eating better for his breast development...
I read through most of his info.
He seems to have followed Flat2Fem protocols to some extent.....
I was wondering what else he did besides that...

Lost Sheep
(no login) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 14 2007, 10:01 PM

Yeah, he created a blog just loaded with affiliate codes. Smells like good ole spam to me.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Yep August 14 2007, 10:31 PM

I agree - It looks spammy to me.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 15 2007, 12:19 AM

Lovely.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 15 2007, 12:20 AM

btw, for the record. Once upon a time I said I just wanted small "secret tits".... Bzzzzzzzt...

I want BIG whopper tits. I want the full package. That's for the record.

Davilee
(no login) hahaha August 15 2007, 10:05 AM

We Know, We Know.....HAHAHA!

I knew you wanted huge mams!
I do too!!

Yah,dont try that I just want nice petite boobies thing with me....hehehe

I have this little indecision myself about how big am I going to get when they really start growing after Im committed to this for awhile...
I thought...hmmmm...I hope i just get some nice B's.....(time passes reads more of us talking about C's)....Davilee:Hmmmm....I hope i can get c's....

Oh screw it...I want as big of boobs as I can grow!!!
I dont care if they're going to be D's now...hahaha

Actually,I probably would be better off with decent size ones as I have read many womens complaints about how huge boobs affect their health as to strains and weight on their chests.
I would want to try big ones for awhile if I could just take a little sip of some magic potion...just to feel the sensations and how they make you feel.
...and of course lactate...hahaha

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 15 2007, 8:17 PM

Having big boobs goes a long way towards public perception of your gender.
People judge your gender by the appearance of your external shell.
If your shell appears female (female figure, face, hair, boobs, etc) then you've got a much better chance of being accepted as female.

One of the major players in this snap judgment call people make is what your chest looks like.

So maybe if I get a pair of whoppers and wear low cut shirts people will stare at my tits and not notice my ugly mug.

Sad but true. That's how people are.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 15 2007, 8:32 PM

yes it's unfortunate that people get judged that way, but that's the way society has become. I've read many articles about how looks can effect your success. The better you look, the better your chances are at becomming successful.The better you look the more people admire you. If people see a girl with really nice boobs and body, they tend not to notice that she might have a real crappy personality. It's sad but true.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 16 2007, 2:06 AM

Yah,your sure right about that Blu-Jay.

Its so ironic,Im so anti-sexist as to a facet of society holding women to an artificial standard of body shape....BUT..Im falling right into that same mindset as many women who worry and wish for their bodies to be a certain way.

I look at my body in the mirror and no matter how feminine I am,or how much Ive been changing lately,its not good enough....ya know?

I just want more and more....I want to look a "certain" way....
Its kinda maddening....

I've just been trying to keep telling myself Im fortunate already and that I shouldnt get so uptight about it...

I want to develop my breasts enough so as to "balance" my body out...I have nice hips I just need some nice boobs to even me out.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 16 2007, 4:20 AM

Yesterday I had to go to Walmart. I was watching all the women and thinking "Damn, I wish I had a body like her!"..

It's my general observation that the average woman has C cup or better. I'm just guessing of course.
Damn it I want BIG tits... I'm pretty certain that I'll eventually go for breast augmentation somewhere down the line. I saw a TV show about a doctor that specializes in TS breast augmnt. He uses a special implant that has an actual shape to it, it's not just a round bag full of liquid, it's a specific shape and it give you very, very natural looking tits. It's amazing. I could go for that.

Yep. I've fallen into the same trap that I despise and bitch about.
The funny thing is, why do I want this if no one is ever going to see me naked?
I guess because I know that even with clothes on the body shape is an affirmation of gender.
While I know that my gender is, my current body shape doesn't affirm that to the world and I'm misgendered by the casual observer.

Feminine body shape screams out to even the most ignorant, "female"..

Davilee
(no login) hehehee....sounds like me..... August 17 2007, 4:17 AM

....going to the mall and getting gradually more upset that I cant look like the beautiful gals around me.
Im staring at girls and not doing it for sexual lust,well maybe a bit...BUT staring mainly because I long for having a body just like the beautiful women.
I get so deeply enthralled by their lovely legs and rears and bellies and breasts and faces and hair...
Auuuuuggghhh!Then I get upset and wished I hadnt of started watching them...

hahaha..Oh come on now....Somebody will see ya naked sometime..IF you are going to get your moneys worth out of your future modifications..HA...
Ya gotta use that womanly body for some fun with somebody if you are going to all the trouble and stress of surgeries.

Wow....going for the implants huh?..hey, whatever ya have to do girl,to feel good about your body...

Yes,I know what ya mean,as to clothes....I wear kinda baggy clothes to conceal my uhmmmm.....womanly shaped bits. No premature exhibition.
If I cant look completely like a woman yet,then Im not going to wear revealing clothing.
I really want to wear tight fitting, form revealing clothes;but,until I develop bigger boobies,I cant show my body..... as I feel incomplete.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 17 2007, 4:26 AM

I'm having a major life crisis right now. Major crisis.

I'm being forced to make a life changing decision and I'm extremely upset and deeply depressed over it.

I think it's time that I find the way and means to begin taking synthetic hormones because I need to get the show on the road. What I'm doing is working but something has come up that urges me to accelerate the process and get it over with. I need to go not only past the point of no return, I need to go WAY past it.

Anon
(no login) You worry me August 17 2007, 4:56 AM

Why would you take that nasty chemical stuff for? You don't want to risk any damage to yourself. Nothing could be that bad. Rethink your situation again.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 17 2007, 5:07 AM

Believe me, it's not my first choice in life. Given other circumstances I would rather not take that route.
But something very serious has come up and I'm forced to accelerate the process.

I wish I didn't have to take that route but I don't see any other way now.
I'm simply out of time.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: What's the biggest anyone ever got from NBE ? August 17 2007, 5:17 AM

Hey...Morticia...the only thing keeping me from just going right out and getting surgery now is lack of money....I dont know....
I didnt think that I would ever want radical surgery...Im in a quandry about my body....Im looking female all over....right ..covered that ad nauseum....but Im just so damn impatient..I see the changes every few days as to my muscles and form...but until I can get these superannoying issues erased from my face and throat then Im just frustrated....

Have you went to that site Supersavermeds.com ?
They have all the strong hormone caps BUT...BUT...they are based on herbal compounding and extracting not horse piss and whatever..

They have a "premarin" pill that is as strong as the real thing but compounded from wild yam and fenugreek and other herbs..

These are strong concentrated forms...

They have a strong Estrogens gel for topical app....BiEst is 80%Estriol and 20% Estradiol...and they have a TriEst gel with all 3 est's in their proper %'s.

supersavermeds.com/alternativemeds/hormones Its in India,but they have a very nice site with lots of info. about the different items.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon