Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Ive got fine "vellum" growing all over....a potential problem? (archive thread)

Ive got fine "vellum" growing all over....is this a potential problem?
September 1 2007 at 1:17 PM Davilee (Login Davi-lee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yah,..Ive noticed super fine light hair growing all over me just recently...
I think that its a female hair trait,called vellum hairs?
What does anyone have to say about this and what can you tell me about it.
Do I need to start panicking now,as they will turn into a horror?Or more of a horror than I already have.

Thats just great ...IS this going to be a serious problem as to developing into BAD male hairs??

It makes me ill to see even *MORE* freakin hairs growing...Ive been drinking loads of spearmint/Nettle tea and taking as many anti DHT herbs as humanly possible....AND Im still getting horrible hair growth.
I think my facial hair seems to be multiplying instead of weakening.

Although,it does pull out easily and I can get the root sheathe thing when they come out.Ive thought about getting some of that hair root killer like you all talked about in that topic awhile back.

I wonder if my body is raising my androgens to try and counteract the estrogenics Im ingesting.Thats just wonderful!!*super sarcasm*...Blaaaaaah!!!
Im going to have a breakdown,I think,If thats true....I having a increasingly difficult time with dealing with the male hair issue.

Any comments would be appreciated.Any suggestions.
Non medical procedure related talk for now.
I am planning for that,but I want to get my hair growth under control physically first as thats the long term solution.
Im going to have to go to pharma hormones,Im realising,thats the only way Ive got to destroy my Testo.and DHT production and raise my estrogen levels to strong levels.
I really dont want a orchi.

Ive got a friend Im talking to on DIY Hormones and she/he(wants to be female looking slightly androgynous),she/he has been trying the herb way and just wasnt having any success(mainly due to not taking enough,it looks like to me)
She/he is now on a synth. hormone program,and she says shes just taking off as to development of her breasts and such.

Damn,Im getting so influenced by her...Im about ready to turn to the Dark Side of the Femme Force.Its so appealing to think that I can progress much faster....I know the risks..Ive studied up on that.

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Well... September 1 2007, 2:24 PM

If you didn't have any hair to begin with and suddenly developed this vellum, it kind of worrying. On the other hand - If you have been really hairy before and got rid of it, this could be ok I guess. Some women have this kind of fine hair covering almost all of their body, especially blondes, but then it's usually occuring already after puberty and not later in life.

But there are other cases, where the body starts growing this fine hair as protection. Sometimes if a person has spent too much time in the sun, the skin does this as a desperate attempt to protect itself. Have you by any chance been getting a tan lately?

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Ive got fine "vellum" growing all over....is this a potential problem? September 1 2007, 5:53 PM

Err...Vellus hair,....I was wrong on the name,i was just recalling it off the cuff,....
Absolutely negative on the Sun exposure...I am super pale and I get 2nd degree burns if exposed to sun for to long.I am a redhead.
I've tried to stay out of the sun as much as possible in my life.Except the times when I worked outside as a gardener at an Inn,and at a flower& veggie farm...but I wore long sleeve shirts and big hats.

I discovered that Borage oil's effect is to balance hormones,so that's not a good thing to ingest for me.
I still think that my body is trying to rebalance my hormones and is making more androgens or something...thats the only answer,because I avoid anything that is related to Testo.or andro boosting....normally.

But actually i cant believe that the borage i took for just 2-3 days was going to have that much of an effect.I wasnt taking a big amount.

Edit Message Delete Message

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: Ive got fine "vellum" growing all over....is this a potential problem? September 1 2007, 6:20 PM

Oh,and I kinda overreacted on the description of the new "fuzz'
Its just mainly on my upper arms and shoulders and back.
Its even a bit more on my face.
Ive always had some of that fuzz anyway but now its just a very bizarre time to be getting an increase in those spots.
Maybe Im just freaking out over nothing...BUT!! Im going to try and find an antiandrogen as soon as possible.I can order several different kinds from some drug supply houses.Ive just been trying to choose which one.

Over yonder was talking about a drug called Dianette BCP,that had anti androgen/anti hair purpose and had estradiol also.
I havent had time to see what its other product names are,and havent had time to check it out yet.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Sorry if this is too much info! September 1 2007, 9:36 PM

Anytime I mention body hair my mum says "you come from a hairy family", well quite frankly that's not good enough! You wouldn't say "you come from an ugly family". I have had a fair amount of soft blonde almost invisible body hair since I was a young child, this did get slightly worse in puberty. Now when I was about 23 I suddenly found I had fine but brown (not blonde) hair in the side burn area along the jawline. I waxed and forgot about it. Then just before I got married in June I noticed I had to epilate my arms further up than previous and the remaining hair seemed more brown less blonde. Then I noticed that the single hair around the belly button had become a handful. Now I am getting the beginnings of chest hair (hence have gone to see a gynaecologist - chest hair is the last straw). It is not thick and wiry like a mans and there isn't much, just a small patch (about 2x2 inches) of fine dark hairs in the cleavage area, the hairs being maybe 1/4 inch apart from each other so maybe 30 in total. This line of hair in the 'midline' of the chest is apparently a typical androgen hair pattern and I have read that once a hair turns into a terminal hair (like man's body hair) that follicle will never turn back so it can only get worse.....really sorry this is not exactly a cheerful picture but the medical testing is so slow I would say go to your doctor before you turn into Chewbacca! (Reading elsewhere says that cyproterone should improve the hairyness - will let you know if I can get my hands on any, cyproterone is 2mg in Diane / Dianette or you can get cyproterone Androcur which has 50mg)
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon