Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

bringing hormones back to neutral again (archive thread)

bringing hormones back to neutral again
October 27 2007 at 7:53 PM Anon (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question:
You use NBE to bring about breast growth. You get to the size you want and decide to stop. At that point I am sure your Estrogen - Testosterone ratio's are not "in balance" any more.

By dropping the herbs and reducing the Saw Palmetto, will your body's hormone level return to normal; but leaving you with the A or B cup you created?

Author Reply
Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: bringing hormones back to neutral again October 27 2007, 9:19 PM

Hey Anony,....yes thats the basic theory.....although if you dont have any real mammary tissue growth and fibrous tissue growth in them,then they will probably degenerate as the fat deposits will be removed somewhat by the realignment of hormones.

You see,it depends on how old you are to a great extent.
The older you are, usually,the testosterone is lessening anyway and some feminisation occurs to some extents.
You would probably keep quite a bit of the mass and adipose tissue if you are over 50. It is not going to go away as easy,UNLESS you start boosting your TESTO.
Some males do that and loose their excess fat,,combined with good exercise.
~Davilee

Anon
(no login) Oh Goodie!! October 28 2007, 6:19 AM

Then I can continue along this journey. I don't mind if I feminize a little, but I didn't want to loose any growth that may have occurred. But I dis also want the hormones to go back to normal afterwards so I can live a normal life again. I am in the low 40's for age. This is my feminine submissive side coming out I guess. I just cannot shake this desire of wanting this. I feel I won't be complete. This is who I am. It hurts.

Anon
(no login) Re: bringing hormones back to neutral again October 28 2007, 7:02 AM

Now I did it! I went on a panty binge! When that feminine side pulls at you, you must submit to your desires. Oh they are pretty!!

Davilee
(Login Davata) Only hypothesis's next.....bear with me please.... October 30 2007, 5:59 AM

Well,I see your age and I would venture to guess that you would probably either be able to gain slowly as to breast tissues or have trouble gaining as to breast tissues.
I consider mammary tissue growth separate from adipose tissue growth.
They each have some different mechanics happening and have diff. influences and stimulators,,things that effect them, either positive or negative.
Of course,I have to throw in Fibrous connective/supportive tissues also.
It is good to promote them if possible.
Eat a lot of collagen and gelatins and such.
I think I will make a little study of things that promote fibrous connective tissue growth,and make a topic thread for it,for everybody to use.

I can't say for sure about how a individual's body is going to react to all this.
I'd give my hypothesis as ,IF you can start getting some real mammary tissue development going then,you are on the way,the adipose tissue will follow,thats is if you are starting out slender and musclely.
If you are starting out *with* adipose tissue in the pectoral/breast area,then you are ahead of the game and should be easier to start drawing estrogens into that area.
Thats what I've read,the important thing is that there has to be fat deposits of some kind for estrogens or estrogenics and progesterone to function at their fullest.It was on either wikipedia or google scholar,that it stated that fats tissues,will promote the functions of the hormones.

So,I'd say your plan would work fine if you wait to stop promoting estrogenic activity until you definitely have mammary tissues,fibrous connective tissues, and a good amount of adipose tissue.
I really hope that you can develop enough to realize your desires for breasts,anony.

THEN,...when you want to stop the estrogenics,and balance out your hormones,then I'd say start eating alfalfa sprouts and/or wheat grass,these will balance out your hormone levels quicker.
I should make a list of hormone balancing herbs and foods also for people to read.

You arent alone in your desires,and the feeling of needing to accomplish these things. Yes,it does hurt in the heart and the spirit,its like a dull ache of lacking and of feeling somethings missing.
I've felt it my whole life as to the feeling that I just am not right as to my body,,I didnt fully realize my condition early on.
My transgender state,was repressed for awhile in my life,however I always felt the drive and wanting to be female,I just didnt always recognise it exactly as being that.I guess,I was in denial a lot also.I've always had hormone flucuations,that screwed up my outlook on things.
However,here I am now,fully realising why I desire to transition further and understanding for the most part why I am the way I am.
I at least feel good to be able to finally say,"yes,I am sure now,why I have thought the things that I have thought and behaved the way I have."
It's so liberating.

Questing for rounder and curvier.///////Many a quirk have I.

Lost Sheep
(Login mbe1) Re: bringing hormones back to neutral again November 3 2007, 11:32 PM

I take a holiday(2-4 weeks) from my breast enlargement program periodically. I do this for two reasons, to give my breasts tissues a chance to calm down and keep from growing tolerant to the herbs and to make sure my libedo stays on track.

Usually during those times I experience a short testosterone/anger cycle (not too bad, I have much better control than before I started growing breasts) which I am guessing is my hormones "getting into balance." I have not lost in breast growth during those times.

Davilee
(Login Davata) Re: bringing hormones back to neutral again November 7 2007, 8:25 PM

Yes,I also change up my program switching herbs around,so my body doesn't get too used to anything.

I've never noticed any anger issues anymore...just when I first started,I was going off like a nutter every once in awhile.

I think that it was because I was trying to get my amounts right and still trying to incorporate the correct things for my body.

I love it now,I dont get angry,I still get upset sometimes when something is WAY annoying or irritating and I just tend to get weepy or something,,,not hostile. I really like my emotional "tweaking";I feel more calm and balanced.

Ya see,I have always been fairly much the same as i am now,reacting to things with communication and/or getting weepy if I just couldnt deal with something....I would get mad,but it was just talking angry,not physical violence stuff. NOW,I dont hardly get angry at all,and I dont get flustered a much,....I just tend to get in a dark mood where I dont talk much and tend to cry. A lot of things hit me more emotionally now,such as sad or horrible events and such.

Questing for rounder and curvier.///////Many a quirk have I.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon