Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Testosterone (archive thread)

fenugreek
January 22 2007 at 6:51 PM tittyboy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just started taking fenugreek today and wondered if there is an optimal amount. I have virtually no testosterone in my system and an injury damaged my pituitary gland. I have wanted female breasts all my life and am presently a natural size C but want to grow as big as naturally possible because of my large body frame. I am taking Gaia Herbs phyto-estrogen as it has may of the same ingredients that the "breast pills" have. My wife doesn't mind me growing boobs but she doesn't know I wish to enhance them ( I don't think she would care, she is open minded, she is the dominant one in the relationship so I think she actually likes the boobs on me). I fill a C cup bra but would like a D if possible (bigger even better). I want to order a pill regime but don't know which one to do. I must do this discreetly so going the local route would be better. Any suggestions............ Tittyboy

Author Reply
Vicky A
(Login VickyA) Re: fenugreek January 23 2007, 7:38 AM

It's not easy to say what an optimal amount of fenugreek would be, or any other herb, because some people need more of these kind of herbs than others to get the effect. By the way, what is the local route?

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Welcome January 23 2007, 1:07 PM

It is always nice to welcome another married man to this Forum! While every one of the women on the Forum has been fantastic - wonderfully welcoming and supportive - sometimes I get a bit lonely. So it is nice to know that I am not the only married man here. Maybe some of the other men who are posting also are married?

I wonder how many of us there are? By analogy, I have read that most men who sometimes like to wear panties are heterosexual. I wonder if the same thing applies to men who would like to have larger breasts? How many happily married men, if they knew it was possible, would like to grow somewhat larger or much larger breasts? How many would like it but do not have the courage to admit it? You and I cannot be the only ones.

Edit Message Delete Message

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: fenugreek January 23 2007, 1:20 PM

i dont think the problem with men Would be how their wives would perceive them but how other makes around them would. if it was my husband i personally would not care and support him in whatever he wanted that make him happy. but i know his friends and family might think it queer. and that is the type of thinking that is a set back for freer thought of body image. good luck.

tittyboy
(no login) Re: fenugreek January 23 2007, 7:14 PM

I am sure happy people responded. I wasn't sure if this forum was real or not. I had a spinal injury when I was 20 that effectively stopped the production of testosterone (damaged pituitary gland). I only produce a little bit. I have been with the same woman for 20 years and married 13 of those years. I grew up with four sister and 3 brothers and always felt different from my brothers. I used to think some guy was going to come along and sweep me off my feet. That changed when I started dating and found that I really really like women. I swung both ways for quite a while but decided that the only long term relationship for me would be a strong women. My wife knows my past. My wife is extremely petite but is very strong otherwise. I stay at home and raise the out child, she works. It is weird that I wanted to be in the feminine role and ended up there. I have a full C to D (in between) size breasts, that grew in naturally. My endocrinologist says I have full gynocomastia. I was probably an A to B cup when I met my wife. She said the other day that she doesn't really notice but I think she's saying she doesn't care. My breasts grew a lot over last spring when I was given testosterone to rub on my shoulders. My doctor says it didn't elevate my testosterone levels but may have changed into estrogen thus increasing my gynocomastia. I think I am destined to have big boobs. They are part of me and it is like I have a new erogenous zone. I enjoy my breasts so much I can't leave them alone. I wish I could go bra hunting with my wife. That would be the ultimate turn on. By the way, I have found that those Fruit of the Loom bras in cotton with underwire (the grey flannel ones) give the best enhancement and comfort. Sorry the post was so long winded, I really need an outlet......Thanks

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER i am pretty real. January 23 2007, 8:46 PM

i would look in the newcomers section so far as how much to take. but like others have said there is no optimal amount. what is good for me might not work well for you. even between 2 women there is no set amount. thats why there is no miracle pill for all of us. but on that said i think there is a dosage that is not safe to exceed. but start with lower doses and slowly add more not too exceed that amount. hope this helps. good luck.

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Re: fenugreek January 24 2007, 12:52 AM

Wow! What a story. Thanks for sharing. That must have been hard for you to write.

One of the many fascinating things you said was that when the Doctor gave you testosterone, it made you grow breasts (possibly by changing into estrogen). I have heard of it happening with weightlifters and other athletes also - they take testosterone or steroids and develop female breasts! This shows how complicated all of this is - and how little we know. We think we know how to do something that will make one change in our body, and something else happens. A similar thing is that men who take saw palmetto for prostrate protection sometimes develop breasts. This all is so complicated, and no wonder using herbs is more of an art than a science. There are no guarantees.

Why don't you take some more testosterone cream? Maybe your breasts will grow from that like they did before?

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions) Also January 24 2007, 3:10 AM

My own story is very different. Heterosexual all my life and happily married, my motivation is in a part of your message about your breasts: "they are part of me and it is like I have a new erogenous zone. I enjoy my breasts so much I can't leave them alone. " I too want to have 2 more erogenous zones. But unlike you, I want very small ones - so that only my wife and I will know of them. If I could get a woman's breast and nipple sensitivity, I would not care about breast size. But I assume that the only way for my breasts and nipples to become as sensitive as a woman's is if my breasts grow to the size of a very small woman's breasts. Whenever a woman on the main forum says that her breasts are so small that she does not wear a bra and no one can tell that she is braless -- I get jealous. That is what I want. I want to have a chest that looks like that of a very flat chested woman.

tittyboy
(no login) Re: fenugreek January 24 2007, 3:42 AM

The testosterone isn't over. My endocrinologists says I have to get my level up as I am loosing bone mass in my pelvis. I imagine my breasts will "max" out at sometime. I have a supportive sister that has relatively large breasts (full D's) but she says the average in the family is slightly bigger than that so I don't know where it will end but I know it will. Part of my motivation is that I want them to look nice. I have seen pictures of breasts on guys that look really unattractive and I figure if I am going to have them, at least let them be as good as they can be. They do look pretty good now. I am thinking about electrolysis for the few hairs I do have (I don't have much chest hair and when I have plucked them they look and feel so much better, the hair seems to irritate my breasts as they have become so much more sensitive). I know electronics very well so I will probably make my own machine as that would be cheaper than having it done and I could do it at my own rate. I don't worry too much about comments as I look very masculine. I studied martial arts for 10 years and most of the people I know are pretty cool and wouldn't say anything anyway. I have started wearing a bra 70% of the time so they will remain "pert". I have noticed my areola's are growing and growing more sensitive everyday as well as the whole breast especially to cold weather which makes my nipples way harder than I ever thought possible. That is another reason I have started waring a bra so I won't freeze to death. I never could have imagined that the sensation would lead to the whole body and connect with the "other" areas of my anatomy, is this how women feel also? My areola's were about a half inch across a year ago and now are almost 2 inches across. I think if most guys knew how sensitive breasts were they would treat them better on their women. I have a new respect for them and am really enjoying my wife's more and more, she is a full C. If any women reads this I would really like to know how breasts feel internally to woman as compared to what I have said, just to see if I am really feeling this or imagining it.

Anonymous
(Login ManyQuestions) Don't spoil a good thing January 25 2007, 1:50 PM

Let me see if I understand. Taking testosterone made your breasts grow. You are still taking testosterone, and it is still making your breasts grow. Is this correct?

If so, why are you also doing herbal treatments? You could inadvertently interfere with the effects of the testosterone and stop it from working! Why risk spoiling a good thing?

Breast enlargement is a very tricky process - no one quite knows what works for one person and what does not. Some of the women on the main Forum have been trying one thing after another for many, many months without any luck. Others do the same thing and get lucky quickly.

We men are trying to take the knowledge that the women have accumulated about herbs and use this knowledge, hoping that it will work for us. Given all of the uncertainty that even the women face in trying to enlarge their breasts, the uncertainty for men had got to be much, much more.

Anyway - I can understand if you are impatient. But you seem to have a sure thing going with the testosterone - you don't want to accidentally mess up its effects. Why not let it run its course. If your breasts stop growing from the testosterone, then think about some herbal supplements.

Manyquestions

tittboy
(no login) That is hood logic January 26 2007, 12:58 PM

The growth from testosterone was a side effect and I will be switching to a delivery system in 2 months that will deliver the testosterone into my system thru a tab placed between my gum and cheek so this system will definately raise my testosterone level (which I need because of the bone draining out of my pelvis). I will probably stop all the "boob" emhacement therapy at this point to try and get a normal testosterone level I have a window I am trying to work all of this into).. I have to admit though raising my testosterone level can sometimes make make me a bit "harder" and sometimes I don't feel like the empathetic person I am and have been for the last 10 years since this happened. I actually like being able to "relate" better than being a hard ass. It didn't make me "less male: as I have said I studied martial arts a long time and most people who know me like to tell me their problems, and I like to listen and try to help. I am hoping the testosterone does not change this. If it wasn't because of the bone loss problem I wouldn't bother with it. Thanks for your input, it is a logical conclusion to what I have said. I actually still rub testosterone onto my shoulders, but because it doesn't make it in properly my body seems to be changing it into estrogen.

emmie
(Login emmiedee) quick question January 27 2007, 12:23 PM

thank you, gentlemen, for sharing your stories...

i have a question for you, though tittyboy: you said that you would like to go bra shopping with your wife.

a LOT of the upperend stores for ladies lingerie will also do a fitting for a man... it might be hard for you to ask, but your wife might be able to help out. but i know someone who got fitted at a victorias secret, actually. so there should be nothing stopping you from going!!

good luck to you gentlemen in finding the secret for what you (and, really, all of us) want...

Anonymous
(Login B7red) Re: fenugreek January 30 2007, 7:28 PM

it all in you mind you breast are male breast not female breast, male breast caused Gynocomastia are not real female breast

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hey b7red January 31 2007, 4:00 PM

i Posted an article i thought you might be interested in.

tittyboy
(no login) Educate yourself February 1 2007, 2:51 AM

b7red, Your wrong. That plain and simple. That statement shows your lack of understanding of human anatomy. I believe your statement is an emotional one, what you are projecting is a bias obviously not based on science. I am an extremely technical person. I fly airplanes, sail boats, I used to make aircraft and have certification of electronic repair. I do not suffer ignorance well, unless the intention is sincerely motivated. I hope you check your breasts regularly as your lack of understanding reminds me of my sister who just recovered from breast cancer as she did not understand human anatomy well and ignored the signs for two years. She had stage 2 breast cancer. Used too many drugs and just did not take care of herself. Knowledge is power. It would be easier to deal with you if you just said "Your nuts for wanting female breasts", my reply would be, "Yes, your right".

tittyboy
(no login) @emmie February 1 2007, 2:55 AM

I buy bras at Walmart. I really like the "Fruit of the Loom" grey cotton ones. I am presently 38D. It is ironic that while I desire and in fact do have female looking breasts I have no interest in "frilly ones", (well, actually some of the half cup ones were nice but the color is wrong, I like black or grey, but pink is right out!!)

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Just want to say... February 14 2007, 3:35 PM

Good luck to you guys! I admire your courage.

I wouldn't mind if my husband wanted to do this. It would look pretty bad though since he is hairy as a gorilla.

tittboy
(no login) Erogenous zone February 15 2007, 3:21 AM

I must add though if guys know that you get a whole new set of erogenous zones I bet more would be interested. My psyche for breast is that i always had a little bit of breasts but I always felt they could be more sensitive. With all the parallel medical conditions that have given me my breasts combined with desire to have them I feel lucky. I could totally understand how a man could feel unlucky though. But we only live one and must make do with what we have.

Geri
(Login buckendz)
SENIOR MEMBER Erogenous zone February 15 2007, 3:35 AM

Beside the wonder of being able to grow male breasts, I too have experienced the joy of having nipples that enjoy the massages. Really helps keep me going when trying to fit in 360 of the massages twice a day. Best of Luck everyone.

tittyboy
(no login) muscles, breasts February 15 2007, 4:29 AM

I wonder if most guys realize that by gaining breasts yo don't loose muscles? I have not lost anything but have gained breasts. I am still as strong as I ever was. I also use a nipple pump that has definitely enlarged and made my nipples ore sensitive. My wife notices them and takes it as a signal that I am aroused. Her reaction is positive, by the way.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon