Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Silicone Injections Anyone? (archive thread)

Silicone Injections Anyone?
June 6 2007 at 5:20 PM
Blu-Jay (Login Blu-Jay)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody considering Silicone injections??
WELL Take a look at the PIC at this site:

www.tsroadmap.com/physical/silicone/index.html

Author Reply

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: Silicone Injections Anyone? June 6 2007, 6:04 PM

eeewwwwwwww!

Blu-Jay
(Login Blu-Jay) Re: Silicone Injections Anyone? June 6 2007, 6:14 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Fennel Fairy
(no login) F**king hell! June 6 2007, 6:40 PM

That was utterly disgusting!

Miss Jocelyn was really sweet looking before she siliconed her face into something that looks like a giant croissant. Kids are probably scared of her, same with that other woman. Frightening! And the poor girl who had to have her boobs scraped out... I'm glad I'd already eaten my lasagne.

moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Silicone Injections Anyone? June 6 2007, 9:43 PM

Ugh! That is horrible as hell.

If you put her name into google along with the word "myspace" you'll find she has a myspace page with a HUGE fan club. And there's all sorts of pictures of her there and other places online. She actually LIKES the way she looks now.

If you ask me, she's got something really wrong in her brain. I think all that silicone has leaked into her brain and has caused something to malfunction.

And yes, I agree 100% Fennel, she did look very nice BEFORE. She would have passed 100% before. But now, she's a freak and she'll get lots of attention.
Ugh... That's so sad..

I think I'm going to go be sick now. I was feeling a little queasy but that first photo on there of the chainsaw chest is haunting me now..

ugh.......

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Silicone Injections Anyone? June 7 2007, 3:50 PM

Bi jesus christ !!!
That looks horendousSad

Blu-Jay
(no login) Fennel! June 7 2007, 7:31 PM

A croissant? He He, I love the way you can associate different foods with different situations! Lasagne,pepperoni,pizzas and more.
You do it so often! You make me smile! :-)

Blu-Jay

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER DDT June 8 2007, 9:20 PM

I read somewhere that DDT has an estrogenic effect. I wonder if they'd inject that too... It would sure prevent maggots from eating away on Jocelyn's croissant face.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: Silicone Injections Anyone? June 8 2007, 9:34 PM

Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww...........

Just, just, um, just, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........................
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon