Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Larger nipples? (archive thread)

Larger nipples?
August 21 2008 at 12:31 AM Allen/Ellen (Login ellen_g)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have any of you found a good way to enlarge your nipples? I'm thinking of suction. A month into this mine are softer and more sensative (as are my areolas), but my nipples are still small (my wife calls them "kitty nipples"). I'd love to find a reliable way to make them larger.

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Larger nipples? August 21 2008, 7:16 AM

There is a little gadget that women buy if they have inverted nipples and wish to be able to breast feed. It works through suction/vacuum. I think that might help you. Check maternity products.

Dreamer
(Login Boob-Dreamer)
SENIOR MEMBER Larger Nipples August 21 2008, 8:49 PM

Here is a UK link:-

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_enlarge.jsp?productid=1015056&classificationid=1048045&slmRefer=000&imageid=1

They certainly make your nipples more "perky" and erect, however they have made no difference to my areolas. Any initial soreness when you first use them passes in a few minutes, then enjoy the sensations. In the US there is reference to a snake bite kit which does something similar.

Good luck - Dreamer

Allen/Ellen
(no login) Thanks August 21 2008, 9:18 PM

Both of you suggest suction, and so does the research on the net. I'm thinking very seriously about the Noogleberry system for nipples with breast cups as well.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Larger nipples? August 21 2008, 10:17 PM

Yes, that would be a good item to buy I think. Good luck!

Tula
(Login TRoshyn) Re: Larger nipples? August 22 2008, 3:01 PM

I got some of these: https://www.nipplefunwear.com/index.php which work great for me to get my nipples bigger, I could wear them all day... I heard from someone who swam in theirs. Still they were more for nipples, not affected aereola size.

Chasin
(no login) Re: Larger Nipples September 3 2008, 4:04 AM

I like that Noogleberry frm what Ive read. Thinking about getting it myself. Let us kn if you get it and how it worksout. Right now im just using a snakebite kit,but I have nipples that stick out anyway. Im just trying to make them larger,I like them. I had water leakage after using it the other nite,was that a surprise. So I know something is happening in there. Good luck.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Larger nipples? September 3 2008, 7:11 AM

What do you mean by larger nipples? Larger areola, or more "pointy" nipples? I've been on BO for awhile and my nipples are exactly like female nipples when aroused - hard and pointy, and swollen. It is rather novel, and now I understand my wife's sensitivity to nipple play.

Tula
(Login TRoshyn) Re: Larger nipples? September 3 2008, 2:51 PM

Chasin, just a little warning for you, you might be aware already anyway... The watery discharge you're getting be carefull you not using too much suction, or using too long, I've heard others warn of blisters. I've had like a watery fluid sometimes, and I've wondered if it was OK... never had blisters though... so maybe we're OK

Chasin
(no login) Nipples September 4 2008, 12:38 AM

Ok tks,im probably using to long,orrrr yea,to much suction,but it sure feels good ahahah. I will start watching it from now on and be more careful. Hey like everyone,im rushing things. Tks for the info.

Chasin
(no login) Nipple Again September 4 2008, 12:48 AM

What do I mean larger? Round!! They already stick out,have been like that most my life and when stimulated they really get hard and stick out,Ive been told by other women I have good nipples. I just want bigger round is all. The areola? Well they stick out alsobut not large,I guess it will come later,but yes I would like that also. So maybe the BO will help.

riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Larger nipples? September 4 2008, 1:35 AM

my areola hasn't really changed that much on BO (if at all). They just stick out/puffy now when they get stimulated.

Chasin
(no login) Nipples October 24 2008, 4:15 AM

Hey tks for the tip on Nipple Fun Wear, I looked for awhile and then bought a set. They are great,better than snake bite kit. Also have to watch how long you wear them,but I can have them on longer now.They really feel good if anyone wants to know,and makes nipples stick out and sensative.

mbe
(Login mbe1) Re: Larger nipples? October 30 2008, 6:35 AM

I tried a product called nipout. It makes your nipple stand erect. If you use it long enough it is supposed to make them larger, too.

I did use the product straight for about a month or so and did not notice any enlargement, so I kind of let it go. Perhaps I needed more patience.

It certainly does make your nipples erect and I still play with it from time to time. It is fun to use. Check out http://www.nipout.net for more information.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon