Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Contraceptive pill (archive thread)

OMG! Check this out!
September 15 2007 at 9:51 AM
Morticia (Login moonstruck61)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Taking Vitamin C with the Pill can increase availability of oestrogen, and so convert a low contraceptive pill into a high dose one. Take 500 mg/day or less if on the Pill."

http://www.drlockie.com/profiles/vit_c.htm

I read that in the data sheet that came in my Ginette package so I looked up "Vitamin C & oestrogen" in a search engine.

Comments Fennel?

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Wow! September 15 2007, 4:08 PM

I wasn't aware of this. Interesting!

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: OMG! Check this out! September 16 2007, 8:40 AM

Hmmmm...I take huge amounts of C,maybe thats why Im doing well with my program.But, Hell Yah!!,thats good that you have confirmed what I had thought of before and I had read that C will boost the effectivness of other supplements.

ALSO>> Ive read in one of my herb books that Cayenne pepper enhances the effectiveness of herbal medicinals. Ive been trying to take several "00" caps of cayenne a day also.
ALSO>>a friend of mine mused about Tea Tree oil,saying that it is probably a enhancer for other botanicals also.This was in reference to that story awhile back about mixing lavender and tea tree and it caused the gynemastia effects.
You know,that Eucalyptus oil is an herbal enhancer,and its very similar in chemistry to TeaTree oil.Just makes sense to me.
ALSO>>so far my list of enhancers that Ive found in studying are Folic Acid,Boron,Selenium,B-Complex sublingual,the chems related with HGH production, Probably Vit A and D also.

Geez...Im taking like 45-50 pills a day now...I dont have to eat food anymore...HAHAHAHA!!
Hey all that gelatin is great for my finger nails,they've never been so strong before,....Im growing them out really long and shaping them and filing them and theyre way cool..I can just about splinter pine wood with them.
Now I just hate to go out and work in the garden,because i dont like the feeling of grit under my nails....aaaaccckkk..
Im getting more prissy all the time.HAHAHA....geeeeeez....

I keep wondering if people notice how long my finger nails are.
maybe I should paint them?...HAHAHAHA! Then Id get noticed for sure.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon