Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

The Need To Grow (archive thread)

The Need To Grow
June 12 2007 at 7:24 AM Erica Starr (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so confused by herbal breast enhancement methods, I don't know if any really work! I want to begin a hormone regimen so I may develop real natural breasts. Has any trangendered here taken this route and if so, please give some details of you success or not.

Author Reply

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: The Need To Grow June 12 2007, 7:38 AM

I assure you darling, they DO work.

Start off with Saw Palmetto and Red Clover. Also some Soy Isoflavones. (sp?)
Black Cohosh is another. There are a LOT of herbs to try. Red Clover and Soy are the usually thought to have the highest phyto-estrogen levels in them.

If you take enough of them long enough, you WILL feminize. Not just tits, but the rest of you too..
Be careful what you do because it's hard to reverse this if you go too far with it. You can reach a point of impossible return and probable sterility.

This is the right forum though to find out. That's what we are all doing here.

Blu-Jay
(no login) Erica June 12 2007, 7:51 PM

First you need to drive down your testosterone levels!(VERY IMPORTANT to feminize)You might want to try these androgen blockers:Saw palmetto,Pumpkin seeds,Stinging Nettle and Pygeum. Try to stick to using the Extract forms of these herbs.

Strong phyto-estrogens: Pueraria Mirifica,Fenugreek,Hops and the ones Moonstruck had mentioned above.Adding Evening primrose oil to your choice/choices would be a good idea since EPO is an estrogen promoter. There again,try and use the extract forms of these herbs.
Extracts are stronger than plain herbs. As biological males we need more concentrated and stronger forms of the herbs to achieve any kind of success.
You can take plain herbs but you need some pretty high doses and not all of us can handle the high doses of herbs.
Hope this can help!

Blu-Jay
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon