Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

a way to hide your new boobies (archive thread)

a way to hide your new boobies
May 31 2007 at 10:31 AM gingerD (Login gingerD)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iv been trying to find the thread where one of you gurls said they wanted to know how to discise your new boobies-cant ruddy find it at all.
But i did find this which i wanted to add the the origninal thread:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLATTENS-MALE-BREA...dZViewItem
http://www.gynecomastia.underworks.com/

I dont think you shuld be hiding them any way, if youv got it gurl then you should deffo flaunt it

Author Reply

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: a way to hide your new boobies May 31 2007, 6:35 PM

LOL!!

Well, thank you so much!
Yes, it would be nice if we could flaunt it. BUT, most people react badly to this scenario.
People are even killed (as in dead) for being this way. It's not the safest option in life, to mess with people's head.
What people fear, they kill. What do they fear? They are afraid they are looking in the mirror.

In my case, I am starting to think that I may be better off to not work too hard to hide it since it is my desire to transition to female eventually. Better to let people watch the small changes over time than to just rip off my shirt and holler "Surprise!"
When the time comes to announce my intentions it won't be as big a shock because they will already be seeing me as more feminine than otherwise. Hopefully they'll just shrug their shoulders and say, "Oh. Well I should have seen that coming." and that will be the end of it without too much drama..

But, I doubt it's going to be that easy..

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: a way to hide your new boobies June 1 2007, 9:42 PM

looks like i might be buying one of those, or more soon. Smile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon