Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM with the standard 3?

I started NBE last October off and on using the big three: SP, FG, and RC. Thanks to these forms I have ordered a bottle of PM which I have added to my regiment which is roughly:

~1000mg SP 3 times daily
~1000mg FG 3 times daily
~500mg RC 3 times daily

And now:
500mg PM 2 times daily

The website instructs to use SP and FG, but I'm curious as to successful dosage users may have had luck with. I can definitely tell I've made breast growth prior to the PM and I've experienced burning underneath my areolas since adding it. Also is red clover a good herb to keep taking as I've heard it balances hormones and the different estrogens while other people say not to mix in other herbs.

Thanks for your input!!

This is a difficult one

You have probably done some priming work now for the first few weeks and perhaps prepared your body for the pm,

If I were you I let pm do the job now and not mix or perhaps some sp just too dampen T level,

I have gone straight too pm and into 5th week, and can feel a growth spurt about too happen as there seems an awful lot going on ie

fat redistribution, am definitely larger ,
tingles,
sore breasts, aerola deepened,
fluffy nipples,
and today the aerolas have been going from bright pink too deep purple and been flushing,

so waiting with bated breath

Julie

Hi,
I tend to agree with Julie, I'd certainly drop the FG if you are on PM.
Like you I started on those three as well, but swapped to SP and PM after about 6 weeks.

4 x500mg PM per day is fine for me. I have taken up to 6 per day but find it disagrees with me at that level for more than a day or so. The theory is that you only have so many oestrogen receptors and since PM is more powerful than FG you don't want to allow the weaker FG to take up some of the available receptors. Also of course just adding 'more' doesn't achieve anything...if there are say 1000 receptors then taking enough for 2000 has no more effect than half as much does.

I also think that maybe your SP intake is a bit on the high side, I'm on 5 x500mg twice a day and I'm thinking about going down a bit on that, although I was on the same as you to start with.

Personally I have my doubts about RC, I never noticed any difference when I stopped taking it.

Hope this helps.

Pansy Mae

The only reason I've continued to use FG was due to the manufacturers page instructing to in order to get the prolactin. Does this make a difference at all. I know that prolactin is for the milk/secretion aspect which I don't exactly need or want but I figured that would trigger another area of breast growth. When you say 4 PM a day how do you space them optimally

(08-07-2011, 06:33 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Hi,
I tend to agree with Julie, I'd certainly drop the FG if you are on PM.
Like you I started on those three as well, but swapped to SP and PM after about 6 weeks.

4 x500mg PM per day is fine for me. I have taken up to 6 per day but find it disagrees with me at that level for more than a day or so. The theory is that you only have so many oestrogen receptors and since PM is more powerful than FG you don't want to allow the weaker FG to take up some of the available receptors. Also of course just adding 'more' doesn't achieve anything...if there are say 1000 receptors then taking enough for 2000 has no more effect than half as much does.

I also think that maybe your SP intake is a bit on the high side, I'm on 5 x500mg twice a day and I'm thinking about going down a bit on that, although I was on the same as you to start with.

Personally I have my doubts about RC, I never noticed any difference when I stopped taking it.

Hope this helps.

Pansy Mae

I am not being rude but I just want to understand when you say my SP consumption may be too high when I'm taking 3000mg per day and you say you are taking 5000mg?

(09-07-2011, 01:36 AM)dargona Wrote:  I am not being rude but I just want to understand when you say my SP consumption may be too high when I'm taking 3000mg per day and you say you are taking 5000mg?

Oops sorry, that will teach me to proof-read a bit more carefully!...I MEAN'T to say 2x500mg twice a day i.e 2000mg total per day.

Pansy Mae

Okay that makes more sense. I started increasing my dosage of PM to 2 500mg capsules at a time, at 7am and 7pm because of my work schedule on overnight and then having a life with wife and son on our days off during the daytime. I cut out the FG for now so ill see how just the PM and SP work.

This is somewhat personal but yesterday while doing chi massage before bed I had what felt like an orgasmic rush through my body from the breasts down, and I can tell that I've been a lot calmer and relaxed when I keep steady with the herbs. Looking forward to many great things ahead!

(09-07-2011, 10:34 AM)dargona Wrote:  Okay that makes more sense. I started increasing my dosage of PM to 2 500mg capsules at a time, at 7am and 7pm because of my work schedule on overnight and then having a life with wife and son on our days off during the daytime. I cut out the FG for now so ill see how just the PM and SP work.

This is somewhat personal but yesterday while doing chi massage before bed I had what felt like an orgasmic rush through my body from the breasts down, and I can tell that I've been a lot calmer and relaxed when I keep steady with the herbs. Looking forward to many great things ahead!

I take mine at 7-30 am and 7-30 pm, for much the same reasons.

I can't say that I've ever experienced anything like the rush you mention, I envy you!

Anyway, good luck!... I take it that your wife is Ok with what you are doing?

I finally told her last week about my feelings hat I've kept to myself since as long as I can remember. Im 24 now and the earliest I can think back was probably when I was 6-8. It's been a trainwreck of emotions since telling her, but things are smoothing out a little bit, and will hopefully continue to do so. I am happy that I was finally able to tell her and I am introducing my friend group to it slowly as well. I enjoy feeling the way I do now and reading the rest of the forum members stories has given me a lot of insight and confidence.

I really do not think you need to take any source of phyto oestrogen other than PM This is the most powerfull phyto oestrogen and taking another is at best unescessary and, at worst, could be counter productive. As to Dose, listen to your body. My early results were on 1000 mg, twice a day, with the odd periods of higher doses, if I felt things were stalling. Now I am on 1500, twice a day, as I had stalled, and things are now progressing nicely. Just remember that this is a very slow process. It has taken me around a year to go from a small B to an ample B, so patience is essential.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon