Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

just starting herbs, trying to see if anyone else had similar effect (archive thread)

just starting, trying to see if anyone else had similar effects
July 12 2010 at 6:49 AM alexiey (Login alexiey)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This program outline shows that I've started my "experimental" program based on what i have learned from this site. As you see i started on June 11. I originally stated experimenting with the whole breast enlargment thing late last year with soy milk lol. that was retarted, i drank so much so milk during one month omg until i got around this website. i really didn't know a thing about NBE until just out of curiosity i googled herbal estrogen or something along those lines. anyways what I've experienced so far from what you see below is a very very slight nipple change, some occasional light dull pain behind both nipples but not in the same time. one goes on the other goes off and most of the time i don't really feel anything. another thing is they seem to be very sensitive to temperature. if im a bit cold they become smaller and point straight out which shows some minor breast bud development, i think. also there appeared a few small white dots on the aerola and the very tip of the nipple is white when they are errect when its cold. so thats it.
also does anyone knows what time of the day is the best time to take the RC?
for instance i believe that taking SP in the morning is the best time to take that herb since your
testosterone is on its highest production level during that time of the day. so... bam! you hit it at its pick.
any feedback would be nice.
thank you.

June 2010 July

11- 2 caps RC 1- 2 caps FG
12- 3 caps RC 2- 3 caps RC
13- 3 caps RC 3- 2 caps SP
14- 5 caps RC 4- 3 caps RC
15- 5 caps RC 5- 3 caps RC
16- 4 caps RC 6- 3 caps RC
17- 4 caps RC 7- 4 caps RC + 3 FG
18- Break SP 8- 3 caps RC + 3 FG
19- Break SP 9- Break
20- 4 caps RC 10- Break SP + 3 FG
21- 8 caps RC + 2 SP + 2 FG 11- Break SP + 3 FG
22- 5 caps RC + 4 FG
23- 7 caps RC + 4 FG
24- 5 caps RC + 5 FG + 3 FG
25- 5 caps RC + 5 FG
26- Break
27- 4 caps RC
28- 3 caps RC
29- 2 caps FG
30- 3 caps RC

updating last post
July 13 2010 at 6:32 AM alexiey (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, my routine description didn't seem to appear as i wrote it up.
for clarification it has been exactly one month taking on average 3 capsules
of red clover tops extract every day. and some saw palmetto with fenugreek
on and off to get my system used to them.

a question: does it have to contently tingle behind the nipples or its
usually on and off. how exactly do i know im on the right truck as
far as the feeling i get behind my nipples?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon