Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

does being tg... (archive thread)

does being tg...
May 22 2007 at 3:16 PM
stefanie (Login stefanie_ss)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

go hand in hand with being submissive?

Author Reply
Fennel
(no login) Re: does being tg... May 22 2007, 5:21 PM

Definitely not.

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: does being tg... May 22 2007, 5:29 PM

No, I don't think so. I know a lot of women that are *ALPHA* Bitches. Really.
Ever met a female soldier? Woa, don't piss off a woman that's been in the service!

I also know a lot of women that aren't AB's but are not submissive at all.
It's a brave new world and a lot of women are shedding the cowering little mouse of days gone by.
On occasion I work with women like that, they are business women and they are NOT submissive but they are not aggressive either. They just have a "Let's get it done" attitude and they do. They are very successful. And soooo pretty.. I soo deeply envy them, oh what I would give to trade lives with them. I'm so jealous of them but I can't ever let on to that, not for one second.
It is so nice to be around them because they are so cheery, and pleasant and just nice. And such a joy to the eye.

I think if one is submissive or not depends on the individual. And if you are fortunate enough to have a special someone in your life, then that must be taken into account too.

That's my 2 cents worth of gasoline..

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: does being tg... May 22 2007, 5:36 PM

i guess it's just me...lol

Edit Message Delete Message

Moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: does being tg... May 22 2007, 8:05 PM

I just thought of something else. Some people equate being shy with being submissive.

I'm painfully shy. Shy beyond what is normal. But I'm far from submissive.
I'm so shy that I stay cooped up in my house and avoid contact with people at all costs.
But when I must be around people and once the initial formalities are behind us, I'm anti-submissive.
In other words, I go on the offensive, to put people off, to define a barrier between us to let them know up front
that I'm not going to be pushed around or examined. It's part of my old cro-magnon Alpha-male self defense plan
to keep people from getting into my head, life or heart. The reality is is that I'm actually overly sensitive and emotional
but I hide it with a BS smokescreen of false bravado and "fake tough"..
I'm like a dog barking. The dog will bark at you and hope that you are fooled into staying away. In fact, most dogs will run away if you charge them, no matter how big they are, how loud they bark or how tough their reputation. Very few of them will actually attack you. I know this first hand from experience.

I don't like being that way because it's a lie. But it's worked well at keeping people away from me..

----------------------

Ta Ta's! ( . )( . )

rickie121x
(no login) Not really! May 25 2007, 3:19 PM

I started crossdressing so many years ago, that that time is pretty foggy in my mind. And - it coincided with self bondage for an additional sexual stimulation. Oh, yes! That worked well!

Many years later, age 45, I came out into a BDSM group, crossdressed, and thinking that since my stimulation came from being in bondage, that I was a submissive. It took six months of nearly daily submission to wonderfully group of diverse females before it came clear to me that I really was a Top, not a bottom.

Another twenty five years later, I am still a top, having been through many, many wonderful girlfriends, and still loving them all! I would believe that the "dressing process" has helped to keep my complexion clear and wrinkles to a minimum - along with a spiritual attitude to keep my face smooth and pretty. The bottom line is although many folks expect me to be submissive because I am crossdressed, I am through and through, a true dominant!

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=1716925&pid=2540140 for pics

Rickie/Richard... depending

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: does being tg... May 25 2007, 4:32 PM

Nice Pic! You sort of remind me of
Kathleen Turner.
The girl in the pic with you is quite a hotty.Wow! Smile

Blu-Jay

moonstruck
(Login moonstruck61) Re: does being tg... May 25 2007, 9:24 PM

Wow! That little black dress pic is amazing!
Looks to me like you've found that sweet spot in life and are enjoying life fully! I envy you.. Big Grin

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) I bumped this up to comment... September 1 2007, 12:36 PM

I was looking for something else butI came across this and was interested.

Im a TG and a genderqueer or whatever else terms they are making up every day...some of them I dont even know what the heck they're talking about.

Im a submissive type also in respect to relationships and sexual interaction.
I always feel that way mostly,especially considering socializing.I have a hard time with meeting people and starting conversation.Im friendly and try to be as open as I can,but I just have such an introverted personality.Ive always been that way.

Its complicated,as in another facet Im also a bit aggressive,but its not aggressive as to violent tendecies, its related to conversation and debating and discussion.
Im a bit overzealous,...lets just say that.

On Tribes there are a lot of women who are feel they are male,and wow are they aggressive and argumentative.There are a lot of them on Testo.
I dont get involved with any discussions among them because I just dont relate to wanting to be male or what the heck it means to be male.
It does not compute.hahaha
I guess I should ask them sometime about that.
Ive gotten better answers from the androgyne group,as they all mostly feel in between genders,more balanced I guess.
I used to feel like that at some times in my life,but Ive embraced my feminine psyche that is really dominant in me,..Ive just tried to hide it before.

Lost Sheep
(Login mbe1) Re: does being tg... September 1 2007, 10:46 PM

Davilee makes an interesting point. Is doing NBE causing personality changes or are we just expressing our real selves?

Since starting NBE I have found myself getting less angry (less excess testosterone, I suspect) and perhaps a little bit more cuddly in the bedroom. I also think I am acting more mature and more self assured. The hormonal effect of NBE maybe a part of the reason why I am mellower. But I think that the allowing of a longtime subconscious desire to portray my more feminine self is the real source of these change. NBE being just one tool to allow my feminine self to be more in balance with my male self.

Regards dominant and submissive behavior, I think those tendencies within me are the same as they have always been.

Morticia
(Login moonstruck61) Re: does being tg... September 2 2007, 12:39 AM

Take large doses of estrogen for a while then just suddenly stop taking it.
You'll figure it out..

http://transhouston.com/members/blog/morticia
My private little stash of girly goodies: http://tgchix.dyndns.org/girlystuff.html

Blu-Jay
(no login) Re: does being tg... September 3 2007, 8:46 AM

I was on the NO side of the submisive question but I'm starting to have some doubts about my beliefe. I have noticed that some people on this board that were on the No side are actually quite submissive themselves. I even find myself to be submissive at times. Especialy if I know I'm right about something and I won't argue my point, just to avoid conflict. I really don't want to be a person that engages in frequent arguements. Although I should blast the freaking hell out of people that try to discredit me. So, Yes! I believe that being TG or female might make you some what submissive.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Re: does being tg... September 4 2007, 6:21 AM

Yah folks,Ive been discussing with a new friend on yahoo TS group,and she has said the same thing,she has felt really peaceful and submissive towards things that use to make her upset.
I just think that its a standard response,if given strong doses of estrogens

Shes on the hard stuff,Ethynil(?) estrogen,I dont know why she was put on the strongest stuff,she said it made her feel like her legs were swollen and sluggish.
But anyway,she said that she felt very different in less than 10 days.
AND her breasts grew very much within that time.She said that she was bigger than her sister now. **I know...I got so envious too**
Although I think from how she described them feeling,it must just be a lot of fat accumulation.She said they were real bouncy.

My personal experience is mine are getting bigger,BUT they dont bounce very much,....they are very firm and full,they feel like they have a lot of structure inside.
THATS what I want for the long haul,properly developing breast tissues and gland systems.So,I will eventually get BIG with real structure to my boobs.
My Mom and the women on her side all have huge boobs.Woooweee!!I hope me too!
Mine are starting to get some action going on the bottom sides below the nipples,they are starting to fill out below.I was wondering when they were going to do that. YAAAAHHH!...sorry I digressed....

I just read on a research site that Only 2-4 months on estrogenics will alter a males brain pathways into those of a typical female.

Isnt that wild???
Thats why I warn guys who ask me about how to go about growing breasts bigger or getting girlier shape.I tell them about ALL the different ways they may change mentally and physically,I warn them that as they proceed into it,their mind may subtley change and they might decide to keep going with it longer and longer,because they have changed mentally enough that they will desire to be as femme as possible at some point.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon