Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Next Months Regime (archive thread)

Next Months Regime
February 18 2007 at 1:48 AM Tittyboy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dong Quai, Fenugreek, Blessed Milk Thistle, Soy Isoflavones. Daily massage with FemGest Progesterone cream. I will try this for the next month to see/feel what happens. I welcome any suggestions or opinions.

Author Reply

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Next Months Regime February 18 2007, 2:07 AM

Where are you massaging with the cream? Isn't that stuff supposed to be for your wrists or similar, rather than breasts?

tittyboy
(no login) FemGest February 18 2007, 2:27 AM

It is basically a progesterone cream. I rub it on my breasts to help the phyto-estrogen binding to receptor sites. I have noticed a definite improvement over the last month of using this and as a side not my hands are not dry anymore. It is also recommended for men to rub in the area between the testicles and anus if there are prostate enlargement problems. I am trying to be site specific in what I do. I have gone from a 40C to almost a full 40D in the last month and a half. The stuff has a very pleasant mild scent to it also. I use the Wal-Mart equivalent which is the same product at half the price. (Same Ingredients, bottle, different label).

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Next Months Regime February 18 2007, 8:55 AM

You can actually buy progesterone cream without a doctors prescription in America?

tittyboy
(no login) Yes February 18 2007, 2:42 PM

In Walmart they have it. They also have it at GNC for twice the price of the same brand. There are nofeminizinf qualities in progesterone itself, it aids in the estroge/phyto-esrogens that are in you. Research it, it's good stuff for men and women.

TB
(no login) updates March 4 2007, 5:15 AM

I am definitely getting good results with the Dong Quai, Milk Thistle, Soy Isoflavones, and Feungreek., with a twice daily massage of the progesterone cream. I am experiencing fullness and the tingling makes me sense something is going on. My breasts are becoming more symmetrical as the right one was a little smaller. I found a new bra that seems to fit better. I went to 42 on the strap which put the cups in the right place but it has C cups which are a little tight but do offer a tight support. I am going to try to see if I can find the same bra in a 42D. The standards in bras very greatly, I don't how women or why women have to put up with such discrepancies between manufacturers. My sister says it is a common problem. I find the ones with the wide bands straps that have a row of 4 give the most comfort and allow one to "gather up" the breast and put it all in there and have it stay put. My breast have become quite noticeable so tight t shirt days are over but I really do enjoy having them and cannot imagine it any other way. I am still loosing a little weight here and there which seem to make the breast stand out even more. I am going to purchase light weight sort sleeve shirts for the summer, I don't think I can get away with just T shirts anymore. For any guys that might read this, their not just a pair of look alike breast, they have a whole range of feeling that is impossible to describe but once experienced, you'll never want to go back. My nipples get really erect and are quite noticeable when firm. My wife doesn't seem to mind at all. It is a non-issue with her. I do not cross dress except for the bra (which is more of a necessity these days) and never have. So other than me and her and some "keen observational types" it really something we only know about. I really enjoy having breasts and if I had know how great they were I would have begun this process a long time ago, but better late than never.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hey March 5 2007, 12:21 PM

glad you are noticing something positive going on. every time i read one of your posts, i feel like going out and buying progesterone cream. good luck and keep up the progress.

TB
(no login) Bra sizes March 5 2007, 3:07 PM

I purchased a 42 D cup that fits way better than the others I have found. The only problem is that it has a diagonal seam in it so I can only wear it under a T-shirt with another shirt over it. I am having trouble finding one without any front seams in 42D that line up right. Some also have 2 layers in the cup which causes wrinkles. I don't know who designs these things but I don't think they have boobs. Still hoping to get fuller. I think I am because I don't fit into the C cups I owned when I started and decided to just throw them out as they were useless. I have noticed that after a couple of hours in this bra my breasts definitely plump up. I think a slightly looser bra is better than a tight one because this effect only occurs in a normal fitting (not tight) bra. I guess what I am saying is make sure you give them room to do their thing.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) update on Ripplu March 6 2007, 12:01 AM

Tb,
We talked about the Ripplu bras, and you wanted to know the design. Well, they are fairly full coverage. the differences I notice from my other bras is that the sides under the armpits are a real sturdy material, not really that stretchy, so that you can pull that boobage from under the arm and into the cup where is should be! Also, the straps are a bit wider apart, so I am trying to take that fat tissue there by my arm and keep that positioned inside the strap, and move it down, hopefully.
I looked at some of the full figured bras at Walmart, and they seem to be of a similar design, wider under the armpits for more support, but one big difference. The ripplu bras design in front allows room for the breast to move in and reform, making cleavage, where as some of those fullfigured bras do the "lift and separate" thing, so the pull the boobs apart instead of letting them come close in for cleavage.
Anyway, that is my update! I do like my ripplu bras. I feel like they are helping and they are way more comfortable than my clearance rack cheapies that I had been wearing for years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon