Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Estrofem (archive thread)

Estrofem
August 14 2010 at 1:32 AM Sarah (Login sarahbraxton)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone. I am new to the forum and i have seen a lot of people with conflicting ideas and would like ot know the best way of using estrofem. How much should i take and should i take anything with it. What is the rate of growth?

thanks
sarah

Author Reply
sarah
(no login) Re: Estrofem August 19 2010, 4:38 AM

i would love any help you can give PLEASE!!!!!!!

andy
(Login andy2andrea) hi August 20 2010, 5:27 AM

HI sarah. I am sorry for taking so long to answer. I looked into estrofem some time ago. I don't remember everything I read. I was answering a question on the main forum and once I posted my links I moved on to another subject. Here is the link to where I posted.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6053
Look at post, I believe it was, no 14 on the second page. I didn't recomend taking it, especially with other herbals.
Hun, I don't know how active this site is now. It is the older archived site for the new site called breast nexus.
http://www.breastnexus.com/
Perhaps if you posted your question over there you might get a better response. Good luck. If you need anything ask. I still visit here as much as possible for any new questions.

Erin1969
(Login Erin1969) estrofem October 4 2010, 5:33 PM

hi Sarah I am by no means an expert nor do I have any medical experience but can offer you this Im not trying to discourage you in the least but I recommend seeking a doctor first then an endoconologist to take hormones is a serious endevor and to use estrofem as you would like could cause great harm and if your blood isnt monitered the results would be poor at best no one can say how much to take as everyones body is diffrent hormones act diffrently in individual people a dose that works well in one person may be to much or to little on you but to get the most from estrofem you should go the proper route and have medical suppervision I my self have been on estrofem for 2 years and am very happy with the results both mind and body I take 4mg estrofem a day 1 in the morning 1 at night and 150mg's spironolactone every day I love them both there doing perfectly but please consider geting medical supervision you would be much happier!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon