Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Hellooo...Stefanie....a question about your "program" (archive thread)

Hellooo...Stefanie....a question about your "program"
August 7 2007 at 2:25 PM Davilee (Login Davi-lee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How ya doin?....uhm,I wanted to ask ya exactly what are you taking right now in your program?
I tried to look in the archive to see what you had said ,but you mostly wrote about packaged formulas and a lot on all kinds of different herbs...
I just wondered what you take everyday and what type of changes have you seen so far?
Oh yeah...Would you be open to chatting through yahoo sometime?

Author Reply

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: Hellooo...Stefanie....a question about your "program" August 7 2007, 11:28 PM

hi davilee.

i'm taking:
(2) 540mg of saw palmetto
(2) 540mg of fenugreek
(2) 540mg of wild yam
breakfast, dinner and bedtime

also, massaging with greenbush's enhancement blend extract, which is a blend of all three above, during the evening.

i'm thinking about adding red clover.

i started at 36" around the breasts.

i'm now, 35" above, 37.5 around the breasts, 34" below the breasts.

according to some bra calculators, it says i'm now a b cup. i don't believe that though.

i'm trying Smile

btw, my email is publicly posted here.

Anon
(no login) Re: Hellooo...Stefanie....a question about your "program" August 8 2007, 4:17 AM

Hi Stephanie,
You gained about 1.5 inches. How long have you been using these formula? Can you give us some details on how long it took to see (or feel) growth? If you have felt any side effects? Do you mentally feel any feminizing traits? This is the program is similar to one that was suggested to me. It sounds good.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee) Well,...Hi Miss Stefanie.... August 8 2007, 5:30 AM

Havent seen ya for awhile...I guess due to my self-exile for a bit.
OMGosh...Am I like overdosing or something? Everybody seems to be taking a lot less of certain herbs than I am.
**My program list is under recent topic "Program Comments"
I keep on having aches all along, so, I guess Im doing alright.
I take breaks on certain things.
I have been *sort-of* following the amounts of mg's of supplements that Flat2Fem had stated in the info. Building the amounts of mg's,up gradually until getting to the regular maintenance amounts.
It is a lot, as it is written in the info..
I continually take the herbs that cause weight gain,because right now its the only thing(that and eating a lot) keeping my larger amounts of fat on me,so I can build up my fat levels to make it easier for mods.I have to get a good accumulation so my body can start the storing/processing of EST better.
So far,all my fat gets put on my legs,butt,hips,lower belly,and breasts and building overall fat layer on my body.Its great!
I think that if I can get to a certain level of anti androgen effects then I should be able to build up fat easier without it disappearing so quick if I dont keep up with all the pills and extra food.
Just a theory,right now.
Im a Vata body type,and they typically vary in weight a lot and quickly.
It Suuuuucks!
I thought you were taking some B.Ovary?..excuse me if you mentioned that already.

stefanie
(Login stefanie_ss) Re: Hellooo...Stefanie....a question about your "program" August 8 2007, 11:31 AM

nope. i haven't used b.o. just this program. i have been doing this for about 3 months now.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon